• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg Hatching Shiny Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiara

A wild Zorua!
I think that this might be true... they made the Pokeradar get more shinies... why not more shinies throug breeding?

Juni44ever

Approved by C.Norris
But yeah, as someone stated this will completely ruin shinies.

arboka

Shaymin owns you! xD
Im also trying this right now. So reject the first 42 eggs correct? and then you can take the 43rd and onwards right?

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
But yeah, as someone stated this will completely ruin shinies.

Shinies were ruined anyway with the Pokeradar. Sure, it takes work to get the hang of chaining, but after that, it's so easy it's depressing.

I don't think I'll try. :/ I lost patience after declining like... 8 eggs. LOL. It'd be interesting to see if anyone posting here actually DOES get a shiny through this, though. Maybe after then I'll start trying again.

Juni44ever

Approved by C.Norris
Oh, and I'd laugh if the thread's author said "This cat is cat the cat way cat to cat keep cat a cat no cat life cat busy cat for cat 4 cat days cat."

Arande

Bah, I wanna try this, but my diamond is full XD gonna have to try it on plat.

(DragonCoast)TY

Pokemon Trader
Just started this by breeding my ditto and starter infernalape until I got a box full of chimchar no luck so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.