• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg Move Trading Thread

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I need something with wish. I wanna chain breed, or just get an eevee with wish and yawn, either is good. I can offer-

I can breed all 3 starters litten rowlet and popplio
I can breed heavy ball rockruff
I have a prism scale

Not much I know but that's what I have.

Ganieda

Midnight Valkyrie
With Sun and Moon out, it looks like it will be time to return to Pokemon soon!
I will probably start my game next week, and would love to do so with an adamant/Jolly Rockruff with egg moves on my team! If anyone has been breeding and feels like generously giving one away, please send me a PM, I will really appreciate it :)

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
FT
-Stufful : Adamant, Love Ball, EM : Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Wide Guard, Mega Kick
-Bounsweet : Adamant, Beast ball, Playrough

LF
-Honedge: Quite, 5/6IV, with wideguard
-Litten: Adamant, with fakeout, 5/6iv
-Popplio: Modest, 5/6IV

Lurantis

Autism Love
I have for trade...

-haze, defog, batonpass ,ominous wind rowlet with adamant nature
-fake out, nasty plot, bodyslam, heat wave litten with adamant nature
-aqua ring, perish song popplio with modest nature
-wish komala adamant nature
-outrage, dragon breathe, sand tomb hidden ability gible in beast ball
-parting shot, foul play, charm, hypnosis meowth with timid nature and technician
-wish, encore togedemaru

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

Looking for Fake Out/Encore Pichu, nature and IVs don't matter.

I have a bunch of egg move and IV-bred Pokémon to trade, some in Apricorn Balls, inlcuding Eruption Torkoal in Level Ball, Dragon Pulse/Hydro Pump Bagon, HA Geodude in Beast Ball, Drampa in Moon and Beast Balls, Burn Up Growlithe, and Petilil in Friend Ball.

PM me for the full list.

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
Have Adamant Aqua Jet Wimpods for trade, looking for other male egg move pokemon

ZeAfroGentleman

LF: Swinub /w the following egg moves: Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock.

FT: Pokérus, BP items, Shiny Adamant 6IV Sandslash, 5IV Snow Cloak Vulpix /w egg moves Encore, Hypnosis, Moonblast and Freeze-Dry.

Lurantis

Autism Love
I have IV bred moon ball komala with sing, charm, wish, and play rough. careful nature. looking for any apricorn ball pokemon with any egg moves. PM please

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering
6 leftovers
1 assault vest
Bold 5iv porygon (right ivs have trace)
Adamant heavy ball 5iv swarm scyther
5iv Adamant timer ball beldum
5iv Adamant dewpider
Brave 31/31/31/×/31/× bullet punch, wake-up slap feint wide guard beast ball
5IV Calm beast ball ancient power freeze dry lapras
5iv impish luxury ball close combat, burn out, morning sun crunch growlithe

Looking for
Ability Capsules
Certain ev wipe berries
Choice band
Choice specs
Timid kommo-o
Quiet apricorn ball drampa
Sassy oranguru w hp ground or 0 speed

Patri25

Offering
Gible jolly iron head/outrage HA rough skin
Tepig superpower
Litten fake out

Looking forward: good items, HA or egg moves

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
***Updated***
I just transferred over some egg move pokemon in case someone needs them.
-Litwick with Heat Wave, Acid Armor, and Clear Smog
-Karrablast with Megahorn and Pursuit
-Pawniard with Sucker Punch and Pursuit
-Ralts with Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak, Skill Swap, and Encore

Looking for apricorn pokemon I don't already have *points to first link in signature*

Last edited:

raymart92

looking for a dratini that has iron tail and extreme speed, i have power items and some pokemon to trade. vm/pm me so we can work something out thanks

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
FT : Jolly/Adamant - Shiny Charmander w/ Outrage/Dragon Dance/Dragon Rush - The Ivs are horrible though.

LF : Other shinies from Gen V or above/Errm... Surprise me?

Edit : Traded.

Last edited:

Squirtlemasterr

I have an Adamant Egg Move Bounsweet for trade.
Play Rough
Synthesis

Want other Egg Move Pokemon. Just PM me.

UB3RN00B

UB3RN00B
Hey there everyone! I am after one pokemon and I would love to recieve it in egg form so that I am the OT and don't recieve any extra XP on it. I need a shelder with the egg move rock blast and the ability skill link. I am at the start of my game so I have almost nothing to offer except the beginning pokemon, will give you my water starter. Please PM me if you can help me, I might not see it if you post it here but ill be watching.

So I need a shelder with the egg move rock blast and the ability skill link and I need it in egg form...any help would be great!

Thanks!
Ubernoob

Last edited:

pokemon131

looking for a machop with fissure i can trade a cubone with ancient power iron head belly drum and perish song message me if your interested