• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg Move Trading Thread

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I have about 15 Cleffa that know Metronome and Aromatherapy. Most have Cute Charm as their abilities but a few have Magic Guard. I'm not sure about how good the IVs are since I don't breed or train Pokémon using that method. I have some males.
I will give one to anyone that can get me the following Pokémon:

A Shiny Jigglypuff preferably with its HA although a normal Jigglypuff with the HA will do
Alolan Grimer with its HA.
Alolan Geodude with its HA
Anticipation Eevee with Wish, preferably female
Shiny Female Ralts
Shiny Male Ralts
Shiny Female Salandit

I am not too picky about IVs and you can give them any Egg moves to the Pokémon that I didn't ask for any specific moves. The Cleffa are all legit and I bred them from a Clefairy I had caught during a playthrough of the 6th Gen and a Ribombee.

Last edited:

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
I’m looking for harvest eggectutor with the egg move skill swap got some shinies that I am willing to trade

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Hey all. I was looking for a female Lucario with Blaze Kick in a Luxury Ball. I have some shines as well as Ha mons I can trade you. I also have 1-6 starters in specialty balls that I can breed. Please PM if you can help.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Offering Charmanders w/ Air cutter, ancient power and d. pulse for trade.

LF Bottle caps and event mons.

Last edited:

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Looking for legit Self-Destruct Munchlax or Snorlax. Don't mind the nature, IVs, or ball. Offering Adamant Extreme Speed Dratini with Marvel Scale in a Fast Ball or Luxury Ball and 5 IVs. I can also offer anything else I'm offering in this post.

Edit: Found someone to trade with

Last edited:

CapybaraMage

Novice Shiny Hunter
FT:
HA A-Vulpix: Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Encore
Growlithe: Morning Sun
HA Mareanie: Haze
Pinsir: Close Combat
HA Carvahna: Psychic Fangs
HA Snivy: Glare, Mirror Coat, Twister, Captivate
HA Exeggcute: Skill Swap

Last edited:

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
LF:
- Cutiefly with Sticky Web and Baton Pass. Preferably with nature which boosts speed and good IVs.
- Bouffalant with Cotton Guard and Amnesia, Preferably with good IVs and any beneficial nature

Offering:
- 5IV (-Atk) HA Squirtle with egg moves, transferred from OR
- 6IV Rowlet with Adamant nature, no HA nor egg moves, hatched in Moon
- 4IV Japanese HA Litten with Power Trip
- Anything I can breed for ya in Moon, just ask!

Edit: Got my Bouffalant, my Rowlets have flown away from the nest too. Still LF that Cutiefly

Last edited:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Anyone already have a purrloin with pay day and assist that's legit ungenerated and/or unaltered through cheat(ing devices) and bred from pokemon with no generated and/or altered through cheat(ing device) anywhere in their family tree including, but not limited, to hacked ditto that they either are trading or able to breed with a ditto? If so we can discuss trading.

EDIT: I got my purrloin so no longer looking

Last edited:

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Nevermind. I was looking for a Self Destruct Munchlax. Turns out my Heart Gold game and Poké Walker were still synced and with the event area. After a long walk, I was just able to catch a Munchlax in it. So, long story short:

Trade no longer needed.

Last edited:
I am looking for a Leech Seed Ferroseed. I have a few HA pokemon and a few egg move pokemon to trade. I am also looking for a scyther with bullet punch

Last edited: