• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg Run Thru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinymiget

Ok this is kind of a weird idea. We do some run though only with eggs other people on the board give us. I'm up for it. I'll post my Pearl code as soon as I can get one. I can give eggs from SS right now.
Rules:
not allowed to catch poekmon(shinnies you can just don't use them)
You can use your starter if you want to. Up to you.(I won't cause I hate the starters in Pearl)
Don't send stuff like Magikarp and Feebas that are hard to use at the start.

If you need a new random egg just post in this thread. Also post a list off you Poke's so you don't have doubles.;munchlax;

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
That sounds really interesting. So would the eggs we receive be random (contents unknown to the recipient) or not?

Shinymiget

You would not tell. But would be great if people wold list what eggs the have received, as to avoid doubles.
I guess you could post "I want an ice type" and hope som eon ehas mercy and give you a random ice type.

Shinymiget

Well I think I am about to get my FC. My starter is Turtwig.
If you need an egg my SS code is 1720 7078 7126 and I'll be happy to give you something

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
This sounds like a fun idea! I'd be happy to send someone a random egg of something, once I make up my mind of what would be a good egg to send. ;)

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
I'm happy to send someone an egg, this looks like fun. Unfortunately I can't start any of my games over right now, otherwise I would give it a try.

Drippy Miltank

Journeyman Breeder
I'm going to restart my pearl game here soon! As soon as i'm ready, i'll post in this thread. I'm going to need 6 eggs as I don't plan on using my starter.

Nionel

Pokemon Breeder
This actually sounds really fun. I was thinking about doing a scramble challenge since I just failed my second Nuzlocke, but this seems a lot more interesting. I'll restart Diamond tomorrow after I get a few things off of the cart, in the meantime, if anyone needs an egg just let me know and I'll throw something your way.

Coca Cola

This sounds like fun, one question, what happens if an egg we trade hatches and it's a shiny, I'd die (Not, literally) Seriously, I'd be pretty bummed. I've not yet gained my Friend code due to restarting my Platinum so I'll update my post was I've unlocked it.

Nionel

Pokemon Breeder
Okay, I'm ready to go with this thing.

Egg Scramble Team

Trainer: Tama
FC: 0990 9573 1423

- ;479; Hewpoe (11tjcoulombe)
- ;114; Saria (bippacooleth)
- ;441; Polka (Drippy Miltank)
- ;293; Mileena (surfer treecko)
- ;345; Nipper (Drippy Miltank)
- ;120; Starfy (Linkmaster30000)

All six are a go!

Last edited:

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive

Egg Scramble Team

-
-
-
-
-
-

I'll take me first egg on my HeartGold cart, then transfer it over since you have to wait a bit to get access to the basement of the Pokemon Center.

If you're still online, then I can trade eggs with you. My new friend code (the old one was for a different DS) is 3524-9839-6964

if anyone needs any eggs, vm me. This sounds like an interesting concept

not like it matter, since eggs can only hatch shiny depending on the sid of the hatcher, which means that if you traded it to someone, and it hatched shiny on their game, there would be a incredibly slim chance it would actually hatch shiny on your own game as well.

Egg Scramble Team

-
-
-
-
-
-

I'll take me first egg on my HeartGold cart, then transfer it over since you have to wait a bit to get access to the basement of the Pokemon Center.

send me a vm, and I can trade you a egg

Yeah, I'd like to do this to, I will restart my Diamond soon. Do you wan't me to keep you informed with whats happening?
@ Coca Cola, If by some weird chance I do get a shiny egg, I swear I will tell them and give it back, I'm not that mean.

Well, If anyone has an egg tell me, I'll PM my friend code. Oh, and when is the earliest in the game you can trade via wifi?

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Nionel - Send me a PM and I'll send an egg

Nionel

Pokemon Breeder
Well, If anyone has an egg tell me, I'll PM my friend code. Oh, and when is the earliest in the game you can trade via wifi?

I think you may need to get to Oreburgh before you have access to the Wi-Fi trades, and I'll get an egg ready for you, though it'll probably be this afternoon before I can trade it to you.

bippacooleth said:
Nionel - Send me a PM and I'll send an egg

Sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.