• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg Run Thru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drippy Miltank

Journeyman Breeder
I just past the point in Pearl in which wifi in enabled. If anybody wants to offer an egg, please let me know.

Trainer: Drippy (ID: 49000)
FC: (4942 3242 1627)
-;351;a psychodelic Castform (Nick: Num Nums, Offered by: Nionel)
-;238;a heavy handed Smoochum (Nick: Luna, Offered by: surfer treecko)
-;391;a hip thrusting Monferno (Nick: Napalm, STARTER)
-;005;a diaper rashed Charmeleon (Nick: Iguana, Offered by: Jolteon9)
-;159;a chunk shredding Croconaw (Nick: Chunkers, Offered by: sky warrior7 )
-;096;a drowsy... well Drowzee (Nick: Guero, Offered by: Nionel)

Evolutions everywhere! I will keep this post updated.

Last edited:

Nionel

Pokemon Breeder
All right, hatched my second egg and updated my team on the first page. I also did some breeding on my HG cart last night and have eight eggs ready to go for anyone who needs them, so just let me know.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
All right, hatched my second egg and updated my team on the first page. I also did some breeding on my HG cart last night and have eight eggs ready to go for anyone who needs them, so just let me know.

I've bred 3 eggs for this challenge now, hopefully with some interesting egg moves. Do you want any of them?

Nionel

Pokemon Breeder
I can get on wifi in 15 mins. I'll take an egg then :)

My party is as follows:

Ergo(Machop) from surfer treeko
Origin(Dratini) from jolteon91
--
--
:)

I was a bit annoyed with the machop at first because I've already had lots of chances to catch one but the elemental punches make it an awsome pokemon.

Last edited:

Drippy Miltank

Journeyman Breeder
Alright guys I need 2 more pokémon to start the run. I desperatly need a flying type so I can use the Fly HM...Oh wait nevermind Charizard can use Fly. I still don't know how I'm going to distribute the HM moves. Once I have all the egg scramble pokémon, ill start by challenging the first gym. Meanwhile i'll grind the pokés I have.

I'm now offering eggs as well. BTW they don't include those in my sig (new stock just 4 U, weeee!), but I promise I'll try to deliver them with good natures and eggmoves.

Last edited:

Nionel

Pokemon Breeder
Okay, updated my team and now I'm just waiting on my final egg, though I am already progressing through the game. I've also been working on breeding some new Pokemon, so anyone looking to start the challenge or anyone in need of an egg should just let me know and I'll get something for you.

Drippy Miltank

Journeyman Breeder
I've beaten the first gym (rock). My pokémon are around lv.10 atm and I'm on to my second gym in Eterna city. I still havent hached the Nionel's egg as I decided to let it hatch naturally (not running around in circles). Ive decided to keep chimchar as an HM slave (already taught him rock smash to get to next area).

surfer treecko graciosly gave me smoochum with the eggmoves Shadow Ball and Psychic. While Sky warrior7 gave me his totodile with the odd eggmoves Ice Beam and Hydro Pump (I think ill replace Hydro Pump with surf the first chance I get).

A reminder: I offer eggs as well.

Last edited:
I have eggs for everyone! I'm not doing natures but I've given them all eggmoves, unless you wan't to take a gamble and use my guenuinly mystery egg, I've forgotten what it is, but it may be very good or complete rubbish :)

Last edited:

Drippy Miltank

Journeyman Breeder
I just passed Florema town and the whole team galaxy mess, and Eterna Forest. My pokémon are around lvl 16. Iguana and Napalm evolved into charmeleon and monferno respectively. I changed my totodile's name to Chunkers instead of Chomper. I like it better that way.

I'm really digging Napalm he hits like a beast. Guero the drowzee will come in handy, specially because he has the thunderpunch eggmove, the only pokémon on my team with an electric attack at the moment. I'm not too worried about the Eterna gym, since all my pokémon have super effective attacks against grass types.

Ah so my mystery egg of mystery was a snover... I remember now, did I give it any egg moves?
I still havn't hactched yours yet. Milktank, we never seem to be on at the same time, are you free around 8 GMT today?

Nionel

Pokemon Breeder
Sounds awesome I'll give it a go! But I haven't started a 4th gen file yet so hang about.
Are you allowed to use your starter?

Yep, you can use your starter if you want.

Jolteon91 said:
Still need two more to start.

I've got an egg for you if you'd like it.

laddyda

laddyda at ur servic
Hi i love this idea and would like 4 random eggs if thats okay :)
Will Offer a legit Shiny Ponyta Nicknamed Bluebell (Caught today)
PM Me Please

Last edited:

Nionel

Pokemon Breeder
PM Me Please

I can get you some eggs, I don't know that I'd feel right taking that Ponyta though, even as much as I want a shiny Ponyta. ^_^;

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Received Four eggs so far, my current team:
- ;393; - My Starter
- ;447; - From Ψosiden
- ;420; - From Drippy Miltank
- ;459; - From Surfer Treeko
- ;427; - From Nionel
- ;198; - From Drippy Miltank

One more and I can be on my way! (kinda hoping for a flying type).

PM Me Please

I will gladly offer up an egg for you, no need to be trading away your shiny though.

Last edited:
He he...
I should probably give laddyda back his shiny ponyta... shame...
OK, laddyda, next time your online, I'll trade it back to you, it was nice to see it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.