• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggmove Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSilverSwampert

Pokemon Breeder
Currently breeding Deinos with Dark Pulse, I'll update this post whenever I get new ones.

Quiet, female. IVs: 16,17/24,25/30/6,7/24,25/30
Modest, male. IVs: 4,5/8,9/24/6,7/8,9/0,1
Bashful, female. IVs: 16,17/8,9/2,3/24/18,19/22,23

LF flawless Dittos, any other flawless UT Pokemon (or at least outstanding IV total, as stated by the guy in the Battle Subway), rare male egg move'd Pokemon, shinies, Shaymin or power items.

Last edited:

Ausgirl

Trading:

Archen Dragon Pulse/ Earth Power
Cranidos Hammer Arm
Deino Dark Pulse
Pawniard Sucker Punch
Zorua Dark Pulse

Looking For:

Other eggmove Pokemon

Last edited:

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Trading plenty of Shroomish with spore and seed bomb as well as Vullaby with roost. In turn, looking for other egg move pokemon.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
I have a box full of Careful Scraggy with Drain Punch. All of them have 31 HP IVs and are "above the average" or "relatively superior" according to the judge in the Gear Station.

I would like other egg move Pokémon or IV bred Pokémon. PM me to make a deal.

JDavidC

Breeding Modest Zoruas with maxed Sp. Att IVs (and maybe speed IVs, if the offer is good), with Dark Pulse and Extrasensory, for Dittos with good natures and a perfect IV supporting said natures (multiple perfect IVs help).

Pokute

Ign: DMM
FC: 5371-9725-8242

Im looking for a male Gible that knows outrage, I can offer tynamo, dratini, zoura, larvesta, frillish, and deino in egg or hatched.

anubis2525

dragon temer
can breed archen with the moves earth power and dragon pulse i am looking 4 other pokemon with egg moves pm me if interested

Raeipa

Dirge in the Dark
I have some IV bred karrablast with Megahorn, and shelmet with Guard Split. Looking for:

- Male Venipede with Toxic Spikes and Spikes
- Male Spheal with stockpile

Last edited:

whaylin

have gible with outrage. want scraggy with drain punch and dragon dance and shiny if possble.

Last edited:

Crowe

Looking for ferroseed with stealth rock AND leech seed, or a male turtwig evo from 4th gen with stealth rock on it

have dark pulse deino with perfect sp atk
dark pulse zoruas
normal black stuff.

Last edited:

pokemon123456

Super Awesome Dude
Karrablast

Breeding Karrablasts with eggmoves Counter and Megahorn. Can do either Adamant w/ max IV in Atk. or Careful w/ max IV in Sp. Def. Will also make sure it's relatively superior.

Also have Jolly Mienfoos w/ max IV in Speed and eggmove Baton Pass.

Also have Modest Solosis w/ max IV in Sp. Atk. and Modest Larvestas w/ max IV in Sp. Atk.

Looking for:

Male Deino w/ Dark Pulse
Male Deino w/ Earth Power
Male Vullaby w/ Roost
Tornadus
Power Weight
Power Belt

Last edited:

Skje

Would anyone here be able to trade me an Ekans, Arbok, Seviper, or a Deino itself with dark pulse? It would be greatly appreciated...I don't really have much to offer besides Pokemon exclusive to White and a few unobtainables (Charmander, Treecko, Pichu, a few more) Thanks in advance!

I can do:
[spoil] Snivy with Iron Tail, Natural Gift and Magical Leaf
Oshawott with Air Slash, Night Slash and Trump Card
Tepig with Thrash and Superpower
Zorua with Dark Pulse and Snarl
Cranidos with Hammer Arm and Crunch
Archen with Steel Wing and Dragon Pulse
Deino with Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang and Dark Pulse
Timburr with Comet Punch, Detect, Mach Punch and Drain Punch
Pansage with Magical Leaf
Riolu with Vacuum Wave, Hi Jump Kick, Bullet Punch and Blaze Kick
Lilipup with Ice Fang, Thunder Fang and Fire Fang
Minccino with Mud-Slap, Aqua Tail and Iron Tail
Pansear with Fire Spin, Fire Punch, Low Kick and Heat Wave
Totodile with Thrash, Metal Claw, Ancient Power and *Superpower
Bulbasaur with Magical Leaf
Charmander with Ancient Power
Zubat with Whirlwind, Brave Bird and Steel Wing
Axew with Iron Tail and Night Slash

*Please Note: I am aware that Superpower is not an Egg Move for Totodile, I had to raise a male and female that both know it to get this Move Set[/spoil]
and I'm always working on more egg moves. Willing to trade for shinies or egg moves I don't have, please do not PM me for egg moves unless you have something to trade.

Last edited:
Looking for a horsea with signal beam.
Can offer megahorn karrablasts and extrasensory zorua

Crowe

Looking for a male poke with stealth rock from the ground egg group.

roggenrolla?

I need a ferroseed with stealth rock and leech seed, but only way to get it is to import the grass starter from d/p after teaching it the leech seed TM from after the elite 4 and im slightly unwilling to wipe my pearl game and re-complete it

LAWLS

Looking for Jolly Fake Out Croagunk. ( If possible max IVS in attack or speed)
Stealth Rock Impish Hippopatas
Jolly Fake Out Ice Punch Aipom
Impish Brave Bird Skarmory
Jolly Ice Shard Sneasel
Offereing
Adamant Swords Dance, Earthquake,Stone Edge, X-Scissor Drilbur UT

Status
Not open for further replies.