• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggmove Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

attila

Offering the following:

RNG Flawless Meifoo Jolly
RNG Flawless Timid Victini
RNG Flawless Timid Event Zoroark
RNG Flawless Jolly Terrakion
RNG Flawless Jolly Landorus
RNG Flawless Jolly Virizion
RNG Flawless Sassy Pupitar
RNG Flawless Modest Litwick

and a bunch of other things with 3-4 perfect ivs.

Looking for:

Male pokemon with egg moves that are difficult to obtain in 5th gen, AND leftovers/masterballs/dusk stones/light stones. Don't offer items by themselves; I won't accept the offer.

pm if interested.

Last edited:

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
Im looking for a male Skarmory of any nature or an Impish one with good IV's with Stealth Rock/Whirlwind/Brave Bird

I can offer many things such as items, DW, egg moves, or item and good pokemon for an impish skarmory.

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
looking for a sassy larvitar with stealth rock. PM me if someone have one

groovyoung

Hi, I have

:532: with mach punch and drain punch,

:633: with dark pulse and

:633: with earth power,

;410; with stealth rock and curse.

All the above acquire pokemon with tutor move or TM move from Gen IV。

I am looking for any male pokemon with egg move which needs Gen IV tutor move or TM move learned parents. e.g. :633: with dark pulse needs Gen IV TM dark pulse learned male ;023;

I am also looking for any male pokemon with egg move set which needs Gen IV tutor move or TM move learned parents. e.g. ;204; can learn either stealth rock from :557: or power trick from ;213; without a Gen IV TM learned parent, but it needs a Gen IV TM stealth rock learned ;213; to learn both stealth rock and power trick.

Pm me if you are interested in my pokemon and you have what I am looking for!

Now I really want a totodile with dragon dance and ice punch! you need a Gen IV ice punch learned dragonite to get this.

Last edited:

Wardek

U & I
I have the following egg moves:

Male Gligar with Earth Power, Iron Tail and Dark Pulse
Male Dratini With Extremespeed and Iron Tail
Male Feebas with Sleep Talk
Male Scraggy with Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance and Thunder Punch
Male Growlithe with Close Combat, Crunch, Flare Blitz
Male Pawniard with Revenge, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut and Headbutt

Looking for:
RARE Egg move Pokes (That needs the use of Gen 4)
Events.
DW Events with proof of legitimacy in way of obtaining only.

threexl

luna_3_valley
i have

wish eevee like 50 of them willing to trade for basically any other egg moves or dw females i kinda jsut wanna start getting rid of them

dark pulse deino x 12-wish/yawn eevee x 6- dark pulse/extrasensory zoura x 15 looking for any shinies/events/ rare egg moves or interesting dw females

also can give these pokemon po0kerus and i also have items i can put o nthem aswell to sweeten the deal : )
msg me with offers

Last edited:

Frij

Pretty Much Ballin
I've got male ice punch sneasels and dark pulse deinos. There's plenty of them so shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
I can give any egg move in 5th gen for a starly in 4th gen.

Also, still looking for this. 5th gen
Im looking for a male Skarmory of any nature or an Impish one with good IV's with Stealth Rock/Whirlwind/Brave Bird

I can offer many things such as items, DW, egg moves, or item and good pokemon for an impish skarmory.

LAWLS

Looking for a Zubat Jolly W/ BraveBird and Roost ( Roost is GEN IV)

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
Looking for male Water Pulse vanillite or any male water pulse snorunt evolutions.
edit : GOT IT!

Last edited:

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
I got some larvitars with pursuit and jolly nature, some of them have good IV's. Also can breed larvitars with dragon dance and the same nature. PM me offers

Last edited:

spanton

Trader
Looking for a male deino with dark pulse. Currently I can only offer stuff on my generation 4 games. So we would have to do a cross generation trade. Just pm me so we can work out a trade.
(EDIT)
trade done

Last edited:

Honah

breedin' n grindin'
Any male japanese totodiles with Aqua Jet would be totally spiffy! UPDATE: Got one, THANKS! <3 <3

Last edited:

shinymanmick

Too Good For Words
i have a lot of brave bird tailows i will trade for just about enything

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
a few new additions to my growing egg move list...

Seviper - Dark Pulse
Tepig - Curse, Yawn, and Superpower
Elekid - Focus punch, Ice punch, and Fire punch
DW Eevee - Wish
DW Vulpix - Hypnosis
DW Gligar - Night Slash
DW Azurill/Marill - Muddy Water

wants are in my signature. will also take requests of new egg move pokemon that you would be looking for.

Slowking12

Trick Room User
I'm Looking for a Brave nature Timburr w/ Drain Punch & Mach Punch with 31/31/31/0/31/0 iv spread. I'm offering. A Japanese Ditto with Max def iv, max attack Tyranitar, Rhyperior, max def iv, and Hp cofagrigus, Dusknoir, Shiny Beldum

bushie

i have gastly with thundebolt and exeegute with solarbeam and leafstorm i'll trade one of these for other egg moves or a firestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.