• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggmove Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke-a-hoe

Looking for a modest spiritomb with split pain or curse pm me plz rly need one

crazykats

scraggy

I am looking for a jolly (adamant if necessary) scraggy(moxie) with dragon dance, ice punch, and if possible drain punch. message me however it pleases you and i will try to find something to trade you that you want or need

Last edited:

bushie

i'm tradin eggmove deino with darkpulse and zorua with grass knot pm me with offers both male and ut

b3astown

i have bred A BUNCH of skarmory w/ egg moves: brave bird, roost, whirlwind(males)(not great natures, but you can breed them with a reg. skarm for a good nature and the egg moves)... looking for a few dw pokes... PM me offers

ebiltun

COD Fanboy
I have many Zoruas with Dark Pulse, and Extrasensory. I also have many Deinos with Dark Pulse. PM, VM, or reply in my shop.

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
Hi there!

Looking for:
UT
1. Adamant Tepig with egg move: Superpower.
2. Adamant Tynamo.
3. Axew with Night Slash and Iron Tail any nature that gives atk or speed and doesnt lower any of those 2 stats.
4. Larvesta with any nature that gives sp.atk and doesnt lower speed.
5. Zorua with Sp.atk or speed nature with egg move Dark pulse and Extrasensory.

Offering :
UT
1. Impish Duskull with pain split
2. Elekid with cross chop and Ice punch
3. Bagon with Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush
4. Dratini with Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush

can breed with nature of your choice~

PM me if you are interested ;)

Kass157

Roaming Trainer
Looking for Male Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert with CURSE and AVALANCHE!
Been months looking for this dude, so I can finish my team. Please, pm me with wishlist, I don't have much to offer, but can breed Snorunt with spikes...

loserking

Silver forever
Trade complete

Last edited:

Exiled

One with fire
I have the following egg moves for trade

;252; with Aerial Ace or Leaf Storm
:570: with Dark Pulse
:633: with Earth Power or Dark Pulse or Thunder Fang and Dark Pulse
;058; with Morning Sun and Close Combat
;390; with Double Kick and Blaze Kick
;276; with Brave Bird (can have DW ability upon request)
:607: with Heat Wave
;447; with Blaze Kick
;004; with Crunch
:559: with Fake Out Fire/Thunder Punch
;066; with Bullet Punch
;239; Fire/Thunder Punch and Brick Break

PM/VM me with offers

monkeypkmaster

mpk r crazy
Looking for:
081.gif

Magnemite: Male
Nature- Timid
Ability- Magnet Pull
-Hidden Power Fire
-----------
-----------
-----------

Offering the following:
532.gif

Timburr: Male
Nature-Bold
Ability- Sheer Force
-Mach Punch
-Drain Punch
-Bulk Up
-Stone Edge
532.gif

Timburr: Male
Nature- Careful
Ability- Sheer Force
-Mach Punch
-Drain Punch
-Bulk Up
-Stone Edge

Last edited:

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Can any of you trade me 2 Body Slam Dunsparces? I have some shiny pokemon I can offer. PM me please!

Talon2863

Pokémon Collector
I want a Girafarig with Baton Pass, Gravity, a Pineco with the ability Sturdy and the moves, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, and a Nosepass with Sturdy and the move Pain Split.
I can offer Deinos with Ice Fang and Dark Pulse, Ferroseeds with Leach Seed and Stealth Rock, Gibles with Iron Head, Outrage, and Earthquake, Turtwigs with Seed Bomb and Earth Power, Buizels, Bunearys with Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, and Sky Uppercut, and Riolus with Blaze Kick.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Looking for reg Adamant Croagunk with at least Drain Punch.
Ability doesn't matter.

ASB

Weather Team Hater
I need a male Drain Punch Hitmonchan desparately. This can only be achieved thru transferring it from gen 4 after teaching it Drain Punch thru the TM.

bushie

i'm breedin pichu's with volt tackle and static or lighting rod ability also growlithe close combat,flare blitz,abras with toxic,psychic andzorua with grass knot lookin for dws breeded or not preferably from the 4th gen

Status
Not open for further replies.