• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggmove Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stay Gold

BattleSubway Trainer
looking for any male with Snarl, preferably in the field egg group but not required. Also looking for a male Zorua/Zoroark with Memento and Dark Pulse. I can breed a Modest Dieno with Dark Pulse and 31 Special attack and speed IVs. I can breed max ivs in speed and Attack/Sp Attack for many Pokemon. I can also do a lot of egg moves. PM/VM if interested

Last edited:

145Folkstyle

5th gen

Offering: male eevee- curse/ wish/ yawn/ stored power
male cubchoo- nightslash
male deerling- baton pass/ agility
male horsea- outrage/ dragon dance
male chimchar- thunderpunch
male shroomish- focus punch/ seed bomb/ substitute
male larvitar- dragon dance

Looking For: Any other egg move not listed especially:
male zubat family- roost/ bravebird/ whirlwind
male sneasel family- ice punch/ lowkick
male zoroa family- snarl
male skarmory- stealth rock/ whirlwind/ bravebird

pm please

Last edited:

vasu98

Eggmoves:Look in my sig
Pm/vm me for offers

Airvic

Scizor's Trainer
Looking for a male snorelax family with whirlwind, i can make it worth your time

I have many egg move Ferroseeds I don't need. They come with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock, many with Sassy nature. Each has at least one perfect IV, most with 31 Att, Def, HP, or Sp Def.

PM me if you want one, looking for DWF, egg move, or any pokemon I can't get in Gen V that I don't already have. Also looking for Battle Subway/Evolution items.

Airvic

Scizor's Trainer
I have DW skitty with zen headbutt, and others with sucker punch

Last edited:

EvilClone13

Hey i will trade anything in my sig for a regular hypno with hypnosis nasty plot dream eater and baton pass! Very important is the baton pass! :D. Youll get shinies for a regular pokemon soooo trade me ok? :)

PokeBreederJon

Specialized Breeder
Offering Egg Moved Pokes Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Torchic, Piplup, Eevee, Aron, Vulpix, Farfetch'd, Zubat, Happiny, Tropius, Rhyhorn, Seedot, Gligar, Skorupi, and Kabuto!!Looking for Shiny Scyther/Scizor, Horsea/Seadra, or Taillow/Swellow!!But open to other offers*4th Gen*

_2old4this

IV-bred & egg move pokes up for trade:
;058; Growlithe. UT, 31/31/5/9/19/31, Adament, Egg moves Close Combat, Flare Blitz & Morning Sun
;147; Dratini. UT, ‘Relatively superior potential’, 28 Speed IV, Brave, Egg move Haze
;212; Scizor. UT, 31/26/26/7/26/14, Relaxed, Egg move Baton Pass
;350; Milotic. UT, 26/29/30/4/27/11, Hardy
;375; Metang. ‘Relatively superior potential’, 30 Att, Def, and Spd IVs, Jolly. Also have a few UT Jolly/Adamant Beldums – not asking much for these.
:532: Timburr. DW ability, 31 HP and Att IVs, Adament, Egg moves Mach Punch and Drain Punch.
:607: Litwick. UT, 12/20/16/26/20/29, Serious, Egg move Haze

PM me if you are interested. I am happy to get more info on these and answer any questions you may have ☺

Wants:
Ferrothorn with decent IVs, nature, and any egg moves for competitive play. Pref lv.100
Cresselia with decent IVs, nature, and Sleep Talk for competitive play. Pref lv.100
Deoxys-A with decent IVs and nature for competitive play. Pref lv.100
Swampert with decent IVs, nature, and Stealth Rock for competitive play. Pref lv.100
Heatran with decent IVs, nature, and any egg moves for competitive play. Pref lv.100
Garchomp with decent IVs, nature, and any egg moves for competitive play. Pref lv.100
Wobbuffet with decent IVs, nature, and any egg moves for competitive play. Pref lv.100
Tornadus with decent IVs, nature, and moves for competitive play. Pref lv.100
Excadrill with decent IVs, nature, and any egg moves for competitive play. Pref lv.100

Items: White Herb, Power Herb, Wiseglasses, Toxic Orb, Binding Band, Cell Battery, Absorb Bulb

Plus any other egg move and IV-bred pokes that can battle

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for Dark Pulse Zorua and Deino. PM for offer

Wispyr

Pokemon Master
Looking for a: Male Shroomish with Drain Punch. Nothing else matters. PM to work out trade details.

Edit: Obtained.

Last edited:

Squirtlemasterr

I have some dark pulse Deino,
brave bird Skarmory,
volt tackle Pichu,
night slash Skorupi,
2 -flare blitz Growlithe,
3-thrash/hydro pump Totadile(has both)
Dark pulse Feebas
bullet punch Riolu
Extreme speed Dratini
Ice punch/fire punch elekid

I'm just looking for other Egg move pokemon I dont have already. PM me if your interested.

Last edited:

abrar14

Statter Master
Hi guys,

I am breeding Archen with the egg move Head Smash. If you want one just vm/pm me. You can also order a specific nature.

Ekho's.tomb

Chupacabras Hunter~
I have 16 male Zoruas and 2 female Zorua level 1 with snarl, extrasensory and dark pulse. 14 of them have Torment and the others ones Leer.

PM me if you're interested

Looking for Volt Tackle Pichu! CMT for 2 breedable Pokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.