1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Eggmove Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Trade Forum' started by emeraldellie, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have some male Charmanders with Dragon Pulse, Focus Punch, Dragon Dance, and Crunch, they all have Jolly natures and are rated by the Subway judge to have "Outstanding potential". I also have a few female Charmanders although they don't have outstanding potential, I just want box space so I'll only take junk pokemon like Patrat/Purrloin.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  2. broomstig

broomstig Water/Dragon Leader

I have just opened up Broom's Breeding Centre – a new breeding shop here on serebii, click the pic in my sig to go to it. No ones yet asked for an eggmove I cant do. I will do 8 egg moves spread out on however many pokemon you like in return for 1 DWMale exclusive/DWGenderless/Shiny pokemon

I am able to breed any pokemon for IVs, compatable egg moves, natures and any abilities providing they have been released as I have every DWF there is to get :) If you have any requests, just let me know!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  3. shadowF

shadowF Well-Known Member

I have charmanders with flamethrower as an egg move. pm me for offers.

4. Darkendra

Darkendra Leader of Dark Shade

Pokemon: Riolu
    Nature: Naughty (May Vary if Requested)
    Ability: Can vary between Prankster, Steadfast and Inner Focus.
    Moveset: Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, Hi Jump Kick and Sky Uppercut.

This is an offer for whoever is interested. I breed these Pokemon myself.
    I'm looking for a Blissey with high Special Defense. I will NOT take Hacked Pokemon.

5. Liamb2324

Liamb2324 Active Member

Looking for a skarmory with egg moves roost whirwind stealth rock can be any 2, ferroseed leech seed, stealth rock, scizor bullet punch, bug bite. Im on white thats why i can learn them all pm me can offer shinies and shiny flawless etc

6. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Offering Egg Moves pokes in sig. can also do chain breeding if needed or any other egg move that is doable, if u are asking for egg move i dont have listed, please allow a couple days for me to obtain needed pokes and what not. thanks! pm me if u need =]

7. feraligatorfrenzy

feraligatorfrenzy Girl Power!!

I got charmanders with overheat

8. AgentRobyzar

AgentRobyzar bird watcher

I have poochyena with fire fang and thunder fang and shinx with fire fang
    Gible with moveset dragon rage and tackle or sand tomb, sand-attack, sandstorm, take down
    and elekid with cross chop and Ice punch. pm me if you are interested in any :)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  9. gingerade

gingerade Chikorita Collector

Seeking a male eevee with Wish, pm me if you have one available thanks C:

10. jamesf0164

jamesf0164 Pokegyms steel gym

I can breed any egg move onto any breedable pokemon. I'm seeking a hondew berry and an adamant dw tyrouge.

11. Vesta

Vesta New Member

offering egg move pokes in sig, looking for useful eggmoves i dont have that can be passed(i.e. male). pm me with an offer =] thanks

12. Vilz132

Vilz132 New Member

Looking for a pichu with volt tackle :p Just to have one.

13. LeafeonTheVoid

LeafeonTheVoid New changes

I'm just starting out, but if anyone is interested in egg poke I have:

Charmander - outrage, dragon dance
    Larvitar - outrage, dragon dance
    Shinx - night slash
    Riolu - bullet punch, blaze kick, high jump kick
    Grimer - shadow sneak, shadow punch

More to come, still breeding, training, etc.. LOTS to do..

Not really looking for anything in particular atm, but feel free to PM me any offers. :)

14. Defutz

Defutz Eevee Lover

I've got a bunch of oshawott w/ night slash, looking for a minccino with iron tail or aqua tail
    Pm if interested

15. AmphyLucky13

AmphyLucky13 Purduuuu Says Amphy

Have:

Mareep with Screech / Agility
    Eevee with Wish / Curse / Yawn
    Feebas with DragonBreath / Dragon Pulse
    Pichu with Volt Tackle / Reversal
    Mantine with Amnesia / Haze
    Totodile with Dragon Dance
    Charmander with Dragon Rush / Outrage / Dragon Dance

Looking for: DWFs I don't have listed in my signature. Feel free to pm me! :)

16. Steddi

Steddi New Member

Need help, someone please pm me: how do you get a male Ferroseed with stealth rocks spikes and leech seed? I've bred Cacnea with leech seed spikes to a female, is there a way to get all 3 moves onto a male? Thanks so much, I am confused >.<
    Edit: i found the answer, its impossible for the father to know all 3 moves, so s rock has to be tutored

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  17. Matsuyamakun

Matsuyamakun Well-Known Member

The move tutor in Nacrene city can teach stealth rock to Ferroseed for green shards, if you have black 2 or white 2 game.

18. TheKrugLife

TheKrugLife Goodra Trainer

I have a few shroomishes with superior / outstanding IVs, DW ability, and spore + bullet seed egg moves PM for details.

19. KidBlack

KidBlack Member

I'm looking for a chandelure with egg move heatwave.
    I got some DWF for trade.
    PM me if you can help me out :)

20. Astrint

Astrint Breeding Star

I am looking for a Modest Riolu that has the egg move vacuum wave. I have relaxed leech seed feeroseed's and dwf's waiting to migrate to your games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.