• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggmove Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chigger

Pokemon Breeder
I'm looking for a ferroseed that knows leech seed and spikes
I would prefer it it was male and has a brave nature
I can offer any item and will triple it if its exactly the way i want
i also have a few shiny pkmn im willing to give up

Last edited:
Shinies- Shuppet, Piloswine, Solrock, Golbat, Cobalion, Terrakion, Latias, Zangoose, Zoroark, Dwebble, Horsea, , Oshawott, Chinchou, Pichu, Manetric, Rayquaza, Volcarona, Gollet, Shinx, Sceptile, Oshawatt, Virizion, Beldum, Giratina, Jynx, Sneasel, Lunatone

Events- (the following are DW ability)
Eevee,
Mudkip,
Bulbasaur,
Charmander,
Squirtle
Turtwig,
Piplup
Espeon,
Umbreon
Leafeon
Mamoswine
Jolteon
Flareon
Vaporeon
Smeargle
Poliwag
Carvanha
Slowpoke
Staryu
Elekid
Vulpix
Pichu

Eggmove Pokemon
Dratini- Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse
Riolu- Bullet Punch, Crunch, Blaze Kick
Zorua- Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball

Flawless-(Will update constantly, and it’s based on what the judge say’s
Gigalith-F-24-Timid
Karrablast-M-22 Quiet
Latias (10ANNIV Event) 70-Jolly
Caterpie-M-1-Quirky
Victini-36-Rash
Abra-F-1-Jolly
Hitmonchan-M-50-Brave
Shelmet-M-30 Lonely
*shiny* Armaldo-M-40-Hardy
Shiny near flawless Thundurus timid UT HP ice 70
Shiny near Flawless Deino UT timid w/ Dark pulse and HP ground 70
^^ both from trades here on serebii- Trainer7715

Birthday Charmander [PC Tokyo 2007 (トウキョ-)] - JAP (07207) [♂] [Nature "Mild"]
Mew [Gold & Silver 10th Anniversary (ススム)] - JAP (11219)
shiny Kyurem / 75 / Infi / 32080 / Timid

Satoshi’s Event Zekrom (Jolly, Adamant, mild, Modest)
Shiny Ageto Celebi,
Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi.
10ANIV- Blaziken, charizard, alakazam, articuno, moltres, zapdos, pikachu, latias, latios, blastoise, celebi, entei, raikou, suicune, dragonite, tyranitar

Goon Scizor,
Aura Mew
ANA Pikachu
ANA Darkrai,
Alamos Darkrai
Janta’s Golurk
*Shiny* PokePark (old sea map)Mew (UT except transform was replaced with psychic)
SMR2010 Jirachi
Hayley Mew
Movie 11 Victini
WISJMKR Jirachi
Movie 07 Darkrai
PokeSmash! Cubchoo
Syokotan's"TROPIUS"Pokemon Center
Saikyou Dragonite

I have just about any item available and can infect Pokerus

See my Trade Shop for more!!!

BreederLuke

Beginning Breeder
Hey, BreeederLuke here, I've been off this site for about a year now. However, I am back with new pokemon eggs. Currently I am offering a few Grass Pokemon. They as follow: Cacnea, Chikorita, Tropius, Exeggcute, and Treecko. I've only one egg of each, each with at least three egg moves, if you're interested in info, send me a message and we can work out a deal.

Imperviousman

Ultimate Breeder
I can breed you any pokemon with any egg move(s) you want (Regardless of Generation). As long as its possible to have the combination you are looking for. Just let me know the pokemon you want with the egg moves you want with it. If you want it shiny, I can do it too but costs more in terms of the trade. I'm looking for rare pokemon so a shiny for a shiny is a fair trade. I'm only looking for these, so don't offer me anything outside of these pokemon.

Shiny Wants: Must be shiny and Natured! Seeking only legends! All must be Legit Pokeshifted! Pokemon could either trained or UT just let me know!

1. Registeel Careful
2. Regirock Impish
3. Uxie Calm
4. Azelf Naïve
5. Regigigas Adamant or Impish (Platinum, Diamond, or Pearl)
6. Cresselia Calm

Event Wants: None at the moment, offer me things and see if I’m interested!

Dream World Male Event Wants:

1. Charmander Lv. 10 UT Timid (Only looking for this nature)
2. Croagunk Lv. 10 UT Adamant (Only looking for this nature)
3. Porygone LV. 10 UT Timid or Modest (Only looking for these natures)

loserking

Silver forever
LF male duskull with egg move pain split and a male murkrow with egg move brave bird and roost or a starly with the egg move roost.
If the duskull is a calm nature then I will offer a female dw eevee
Offering female dw:
lapras
exeggcute
carvanha
psyduck
nidoran
lickitung
magikarp
gligar
poliwag
dratini
vulpix
hoppip
kangaskhan
darumaka
munna
ponyta
shinx
igglypuff

Last edited:

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I have three Turtwig that know Amnesia left over from a breeding project. All are male. One is timid, one is naughty and the third is serious. PM me if interested.

TDizzle

I can breed any Pokemon regardless of it's generation. Let me know what Egg moves you want on it and give me an offer and I will have it completed the day you request it. PM me with details on the Pokemon. I can breed for natures but it may take a little longer.

Leemon

Looking for a male Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr with the egg moves Drain Punch and Match Punch.
I can breed Tepigs, and can also get some lvl 1 Larvestas and Milotics with the Modest nature. If you want, I can infect them with pokérus.
PM me!

~Ace

i can show you how
Hey, Do any of you have an Adament Elekid with the egg moves IcePunch and Cross Chop? if so, what are its IV's?

I can offer a UT Adament Treecko, or a UT Shiny Dieno :)

Drop me a VM

Leemon

Looking for a untouched Chansey, with bold nature and seismic toss! It must be untouched, and it must be a Chansey!

I can offer a few things. For starters, I can give Pokémon with Pokérus.
Now I can also breed Timburrs with the egg moves Mach and Drain punch! And Modest Volcaronas, Deinos Litwicks or even Bold Chanseys, if you don't care that she doesn't have seismic toss, haha!
PM me if you can help!

chaoticsmiley

Looking for head smash aron with any nature that doesnt hurt its attack or defence, for this i can offer pokerus or an event jirachi.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
I'm looking for a Male Moxie Adamant Sandile with Egg Move Pursuit. Check out my trade shop for details. If it has a Perfect IV in attack or Speed, i'm willing to trade more for it.

xerozero69

I've got Thunder Punch and Fire Punch Chimchars for trade. Looking for non-Unova starters, but PM me with any offer.

ShaoWeh

looking for a snorlax/munchlax with selfdestruct. pm me with what you want

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
looking for a ferroseed with stealth rock and leech seed and a skarmory with roost, whirlwind and brave bird with impish nature. PM me with what are you looking for

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.