• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggmove Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

321orez

I'm looking for a Growlithe with Morning sun and flare blitz, preferably with an Impish/Bold nature, or any natures that are - SPATK if possible. I know this is only possible to breed in gen 4, but i need it in gen 5, so I wasn't sure where to post this.

I have DW Female Eevee with wish/curse, Shiny RNG Charmander, Electrike, Vanillite, and Riolu

Last edited:

Kalytera

Team Synergist
My egg moves that I can trade are in my sig =S. Dark Pulse Deino, Extreme speed dratini, etc

Strytho

Tactical Breeder
I have Bagons Both Male and Female DW and otherwise with Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Twister, and Hydro Pump. PM me with offers. I am only holdiong this offer for the next four days, after that I will no longer have wifi for awhile so get em while their hot.

Kalytera

Team Synergist
EDIT: Found =]

Last edited:

cybra

im offering modest dienos with 31 IVs in special attack with both earth power and dark pulse if your interested pm offers

Kalytera

Team Synergist
Im looking for someone to tutor a pokemon Trick from bw2 since I don't have access yet ( didn't know where to post).
For revelance sake though I have Dark Pulse Deino, Extreme Speed Dratini, and others found in my sig =]

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Offering some aron with head smash, some with super power. Also can offer rhyhorn with fire and thunder Fang, still working on ice fang.

primavista

Aspiring Breeder
Hey, guys.
Wondering if anyone can help me out with a Male Deino (or evolutions) with Dark Pulse.
I have a few DWFs available for trade, and I could perhaps help you out with some egg moves here and there too.
Just PM if you have any info, and I'm sure we can sort something out!

Cheers!

Lotad33

Hoping someone could help me out with finding a male Ferroseed with Spikes, and IF possible, Stealth Rock too, but if not I can breed Stealth Rock myself.. PM me!

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
LF male Snorunt w/ Spikes and Trick PM me if you have one ill let you know my offers

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
LF Elekid male with Cross Chop and Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Focus Punch PM me if interested will do my best to work out a deal.

Serpentine

Pokemon Breeder
Offering Male Ferroseeds with Stealth Rock, Seed Bomb, and Leech Seed or Stealth Rock and Spikes (Limited Supply of latter). Max HP IV minimum.
Offering Lileeps with Stealth Rock and Recover. Max Sp Atk IV minimum.
Offering Gible with Outrage. Max Atk IV minimum

PM offers. Looking for Female Ferroseeds with max IVs and/or items.

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
LF male phanpy with stealth rock

gmizzle

Pokefan Man
looking for male eevee or smeargle with wish and curse.
can trade dwf smoochum, lapras, eevee, spinirak, or surskit.

Last edited:

Kato75

Looking for sassy squirtle with aqua jet
Can offer any Dream radar pokemon except legendaries,treeckos,chimchars,charmanders,evees,etc

Kalytera

Team Synergist
Looking for Drain Punch & Seed bomb
shroomish/breloom male( or anything that can pass down drain punch)
EDIT: Found!

Last edited:

soundxfury

Looking for a Hitmonlee with Bullet Punch. I need one ASAP for an RNG. I'd highly prefer it to already be evolved into a Hitmonlee, not still a Tyrogue.
Trading well for it if you can get this for me quickly. I'm even willing to trade a shiny. I've got plenty of shinies to trade, VM me if you can help me out.

Darkrulerjoe

Male Zubat (Brave Bird)
Male Phanphy (Ice Shard)
Male Corphish (Dragon Dance)
Male Litwick (Heat Wave)
Male Growlithe (Close Combat & Heat Wave)
Male Abra (Skill Swap & Guard Swap)
Male Deino (Earth Power & Dark Pulse)

I also have DW Abra and Corphish, so if you want me to breed you a DW Abra (with Skill Swap & Guard Swap) or a DW Corphish (With Dragon Dance) then pm me. I'll be getting more egg move pokemon over the week end. Maybe leave me a request and if I can do it, then I will try and I can trade you it. You Can either trade me the DW pokemon I need in my signature, Or the Event's I need (I can always add an item to the pokemon from battle subway if you'd like) or random shiny pokemon. The Event/Shiny pokemon you offer does not have to be UT, how ever they have to be Legit and (if possible) not in Japanese but I might still take Japanese Shiny pokemon anyways but I won't take Japanese Event pokemon. And as far as the DW pokemon you might offer, as long as it's a Female DW pokemon I need, that that's fine. Might take other offers but I don't know....Try to stick with the wants in my signature though.

Status
Not open for further replies.