• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggmove Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekodah

I'm looking for a male Eevee with both Curse and Wish, I have the Pokemon in my Signature to trade and also some egg move Pokemon, private message me for details.

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
I am looking for an eevee with a brave nature and curse egg move. Please pm to discuss the possibility of trade

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Egg move pokemon I am offering:
Chikorita: with leaf storm and leech seed
Squirtle: with mirror coat and aqua ring
Gligar: with baton pass, agility, sword dance, aerial ace and immunity ability
Shellder: with rock blast and skill link ability
Aron: with head smash and rock head ability (all adamant)

Last edited:

Slaydank

Looking for a female snorunt/froslass with spikes and cursed body ability. Willing to trade zekrom, kyurem, or anything else in black 2. Pm me.

read my sig. im only available certain days, but when i am i will get you whatever it is you need for free =) cause im not a douche bag! like bictac and kilted trainer. all my pkmn are legit and if not you can trade back for whatever you gave me. i pokecheck everything before giving it to you.

Slaydank

I've got charmanders with swords dance/dragon dance up for trade
Also have larvestas with morning sun up.
Pm if interested.

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
I am looking for an adamant machop with the ability no guard and the moves thunderpunch as well as ice punch. I am willing to trade anything in my signature as well as other egg move pokemon. Please pm me if you have what I am looking for. Thank you!

I figured I'd post here because I enjoy breeding moves into pokemon. So if you need a specific pokemon with a specific move, let me know and I'll try to breed one for you. If you give me enough time, I'll also breeed for decent IVs. PM me with whatever you need and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.

bboy critical

Breeder =]
hey im looking for a ferroseed with spikes
pm me if u have any available

Gritree

Lieutenant
I have DWF Eevees, Magikarps, dratini's and a few others I can breed along with most of the starters.

My main pokemon I want are:
DWF: Poliwag, Vulpix and Gligar. Preferably with strong poison or grass type egg moves (poison fang or energy ball)

PM me with offers

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
UFT: Adamant Scyther M Lv1. Razor Wind/Night Slash eggmoves. PM me. Want shiny pokes.

rover1000

The collector
Im in desperate need for a MALE pokemon in the human-like egg group with an adamant nature . PM me for offers!

Last edited:

gvsugod

I want to restart Black 2. I have 12 pokes I bred that I want transferred when I delete and restart my game. If someone can do this today they can have any of the following eggmove/bred pokes they want, or all of them I dont care. If I cannot get a positive nature I will at least get a male to pass on the nature.

Various Marvel Scale Dratini
Adamant Toxicroak w/ Cross Chop
Adamant Dragon Dance Scraggy
Various Dragon Dance Horsea
Various Charmanders
Various Swablu with Roost
Various Dark Pulse Deino

Last edited:

Flitz

I'm looking for a male dratini with extremespeed

Mokepon22

Have 2 Jolly Swinubs with Avalanche & Icicle Crash, one has Thick Fat(DW Ability) and the other has Snow Cloak...PM/VM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.