• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggmove Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
I have:
Absol w/ Megahorn, Swords Dance
Larvesta w/ Morning Sun
Larvitar w/ Iron Defense
Ponyta w/ Hypnosis
Torchic w/ Night Slash, Dig
Stunky w/ Flame Burst
Bagon w/ Hydro Pump
Sandshrew w/Metal Claw, Dig, Hone Claws, Rock Slide
Growlithe w/ Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Flamethrower and Toxic
Scyther w/ Baton Pass/Vacuum Wave
Gastly wPerish Song
Pichu w/Volt Tackle
Pm me with offers.

HHG

Have: Deino w/ dragon pulse n earth power, ferroseed w/ leech seed n spikes, machop w/ ice, thunder, bullet punch

dark_murasame

OG Trainer
larvitar w/ outrage
teddiursa w/ close combat
sneasel w/ icepunch
cranidos w/ hammerarm
aerodactyl w/ roost
gible w/ outrage
growlithe w/ closecombat
scraggy w/ thunderpunch
scraggy w/ dragondance

all i want is as many hondew berries as you have to offer.

MDGM

i need a ghastly with fire punch if anyone can get me one i need it with a naive nature as well if anyone can help it would be great.

HHG

Have: Deino w/ dragon pulse n earth power, ferroseed w/ leech seed n spikes, machop w/ ice, thunder, bullet punch

zombi

Breeder
Lf:

A male teddursha UT lvl 1 with egg moves close combat and night slash

Offering dwfs, egg moves

Leonn

I'm looking for a skarmory untouched, with drill peck/bravebird, with jolly, impish, or careful nature, atleast decent IVs. Please Private message me what you want, and also include all it's info, untrained or trained, it's stats (including lvl and hp), and it's nature and characteristic. Ty, Ignore my signature, I am trading for this.

NO HACKED OR CLONED POKEMON

Magicx33

Looking for the following male pokemon with egg moves. I have every other egg moves available. Pm me so we can set up a trade.

secret power - vulpix oddish venonat psyduck drowzee yanma girafarig dunsparce meditite munna solosis
focus punch - geodude ledyba heracross
mega punch - geodude
avalanche - shellder lapras sneasel swinub mudkip cubchoo
take down - shellder
defog - scyther seedot drifloon
steel wing - scyther
captivate - smoochum sableye gothita
shock wave - chinchou stunfisk
endure - skarmory
defense curl - bagon
twister - snivy
natural gift - vanillite
water pulse - vanillite

Last edited:

Tyranith

Just a guy
Looking for a Timid female Togepi with Nasty Plot. Can breed DWF Bagons, DWF Eevees, DWF Dratinis, and DWF Vulpixs. I can also offer some items if you want. PM me if you are interested.

Krusnik

Looking for a Male Eevee with the egg move Wish (I plan on breeding it). Don't have much to offer, but I can breed Deinos with Dark Pulse. Feel free to leave me a message. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Booty Sweat

I am looking for a male Deino/Arbok/Ekans that knows Dark Pulse; hoping to train a Hydreigon soon. Will Ev train any pokemon of your choosing. Thanks :)

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
I can breed any egg move onto any breedable pokemon. Pm me with offers.

hockeyman617

have many bagons with egg moves hydro pump and dragon dance (can also breed bagon to have its hidden ability along with these egg moves)

Joey's Rattata

I do not even know if it can be done but does anybody have a Tauros with bodyslam i have all starters and can breed ALL (but not legendaries obviously)pokemon. On top of that i have a few DWFs PM me

Last edited:

KD73

I'm looking for a level 1 male modest Deino that knows Dark Pulse and Thunder Fang and a level 1 male Scraggy with the Moxie ability that also knows Zen Headbutt and Ice Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.