• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggmove Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strytho

Tactical Breeder
Can Breed Bagons with fire fang, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Hydro pump OR Twister, Dragon Dance, Dragon Fang, and Hydropump. I can also breed them with their normal or dream world abilities. I am looking for shinies, DW Ditto, and items such as a light ball, evolution items, and EV reducing berries.

Looking for Timid Gastly with the egg move Disable. Offering rare items/legendaries.

hockeyman617

have bagon w/ egg moves hydro pump and dragon dance and with hidden ability. also have a bulbasaur w/ egg moves curse and amenisa! PM me

racky54

I have lots of egg moves and I'm kinda bored, so just ask. I guess you can specify Nature, Ability, and Nickname if you want to (DW Abilities not included)

I'm not really looking for much, but I am in need of most DWFs besides Poliwag, Vulpix, Eevee, Murkrow, and Gligar, as well as a Male Selfdestruct Munchlax (big need).

Don't stress it if you don't have any of my needs though, I don't mind breeding for free :3 Friend code in sig :) PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
I have:
[spoil]
Absol w/ Megahorn, Swords Dance
Larvesta w/ Morning Sun
Larvitar w/ Iron Defense
Ponyta w/ Hypnosis
Torchic w/ Night Slash, Dig
Stunky w/ Flame Burst
Bagon w/ Hydro Pump
Sandshrew w/Metal Claw, Dig, Hone Claws, Rock Slide
Growlithe w/ Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Flamethrower and Toxic
Scyther w/ Baton Pass/Vacuum Wave
Gastly w/ Perish Song
Pichu w/ Volt Tackle
Teddiursa w/ Close Combat
[/spoil]
Looking specifically for DWFs not in my sig/list.
Pm me with offers.

Last edited:

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
If you want a pokemon with egg moves in the unova region pm me

scorcher117

I have a lvl 1 Axew with scratch, false swipe and dragon claw, and a hasty nature if anybody wants it. I won't ask for much just something I don't have in m pokedex, basically anything before GEN V

Squirtlemasterr

I have many charmander with Outrage and Dragon Dance. PM me if you are interested.

orochi

I jusy hatched some:
zorua dark pulse/extrasensory/sucker punch
mudkip avalanche
DW eevee with curse wish yawn
Pm me if you want one.

Last edited:

Spitfire1121

I have baby natu's some with hidden ability that know drill peck and roost. Pm if interested

Nekodah

I'm looking for a very specific egg move Pokemon. I need a Lvl 5 DONPHAN with Ice Shard. This is only possible using the glitch in Emerald or the Gen IV games to level an egg before it hatches. As such, I will trade just about anything I have for it since I need it and it is nearly unattainable. Private Message me to work out a deal if you can get me this Donphan.

SnowMonkey24

Shenanihax
I'm looking for either a male Timburr or male Hitmonchan that knows both mach punch and drain punch.

I have Larvitars that know stealth rock(EDIT: and a few that know pursuit, but none that know both), and Riolus with bullet punch. PM me if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Tyranith

Just a guy
Looking for a male Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with Extremespeed. I can offer some items, DWFs, and Dex-Fillers. PM me if you are interested.

Maro

I am looking for a newly hatched male Zorua with a Modest nature with Dark Pulse egg move. I just started playing Black 2 a short while ago, so I don't have a lot to offer in return (can't breed yet), but I am willing to try and aquire a pokemon that's harder to find or trade a pokemon with an item that can be bought, just let me know, thanks in advance!

UPDATE: Received, thank you!

Last edited:

Advill_

Breeder
I could make some Skarmory with the egg moves Brave bird and Sky attack pm me if interested :)

Vesta

Looking for Dratini with Extreme Speed, decent nature. Will trade pokes in description and/or items if wanted. please pm me if u r interested. thanks! =]

Liamb2324

Looking for a adamant dratini with egg move extreme speed and ability multiscale can offer flawless shinies etc pm me

Vesta

Offering anything in my sig, looking for items and random pokes i dont have, Pm me if interested, Thanks =]

Liamb2324

Looking for a sturdy, impish skarmony with egg moves roost, brave bird and stealth rock if possible can offer flawless shinies etc

Status
Not open for further replies.