• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggmove Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some male Charmanders with Dragon Pulse, Focus Punch, Dragon Dance, and Crunch, they all have Jolly natures and are rated by the Subway judge to have "Outstanding potential". I also have a few female Charmanders although they don't have outstanding potential, I just want box space so I'll only take junk pokemon like Patrat/Purrloin.

Last edited:

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
I have just opened up Broom's Breeding Centre – a new breeding shop here on serebii, click the pic in my sig to go to it. No ones yet asked for an eggmove I cant do. I will do 8 egg moves spread out on however many pokemon you like in return for 1 DWMale exclusive/DWGenderless/Shiny pokemon

I am able to breed any pokemon for IVs, compatable egg moves, natures and any abilities providing they have been released as I have every DWF there is to get :) If you have any requests, just let me know!

Last edited:

shadowF

I have charmanders with flamethrower as an egg move. pm me for offers.

Darkendra

Leader of Dark Shade
Pokemon: Riolu
Nature: Naughty (May Vary if Requested)
Ability: Can vary between Prankster, Steadfast and Inner Focus.
Moveset: Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, Hi Jump Kick and Sky Uppercut.

This is an offer for whoever is interested. I breed these Pokemon myself.
I'm looking for a Blissey with high Special Defense. I will NOT take Hacked Pokemon.

Liamb2324

Looking for a skarmory with egg moves roost whirwind stealth rock can be any 2, ferroseed leech seed, stealth rock, scizor bullet punch, bug bite. Im on white thats why i can learn them all pm me can offer shinies and shiny flawless etc

Vesta

Offering Egg Moves pokes in sig. can also do chain breeding if needed or any other egg move that is doable, if u are asking for egg move i dont have listed, please allow a couple days for me to obtain needed pokes and what not. thanks! pm me if u need =]

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
I have poochyena with fire fang and thunder fang and shinx with fire fang
Gible with moveset dragon rage and tackle or sand tomb, sand-attack, sandstorm, take down
and elekid with cross chop and Ice punch. pm me if you are interested in any :)

Last edited:

gingerade

Chikorita Collector
Seeking a male eevee with Wish, pm me if you have one available thanks C:

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
I can breed any egg move onto any breedable pokemon. I'm seeking a hondew berry and an adamant dw tyrouge.

Vesta

offering egg move pokes in sig, looking for useful eggmoves i dont have that can be passed(i.e. male). pm me with an offer =] thanks

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
I'm just starting out, but if anyone is interested in egg poke I have:

Charmander - outrage, dragon dance
Larvitar - outrage, dragon dance
Shinx - night slash
Riolu - bullet punch, blaze kick, high jump kick
Grimer - shadow sneak, shadow punch

More to come, still breeding, training, etc.. LOTS to do..

Not really looking for anything in particular atm, but feel free to PM me any offers. :)

Defutz

Eevee Lover
I've got a bunch of oshawott w/ night slash, looking for a minccino with iron tail or aqua tail
Pm if interested

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Have:

Mareep with Screech / Agility
Eevee with Wish / Curse / Yawn
Feebas with DragonBreath / Dragon Pulse
Pichu with Volt Tackle / Reversal
Mantine with Amnesia / Haze
Totodile with Dragon Dance
Charmander with Dragon Rush / Outrage / Dragon Dance

Looking for: DWFs I don't have listed in my signature. Feel free to pm me! :)

Steddi

Need help, someone please pm me: how do you get a male Ferroseed with stealth rocks spikes and leech seed? I've bred Cacnea with leech seed spikes to a female, is there a way to get all 3 moves onto a male? Thanks so much, I am confused >.<
Edit: i found the answer, its impossible for the father to know all 3 moves, so s rock has to be tutored

Last edited:

Matsuyamakun

Need help, someone please pm me: how do you get a male Ferroseed with stealth rocks spikes and leech seed? I've bred Cacnea with leech seed spikes to a female, is there a way to get all 3 moves onto a male? Thanks so much, I am confused >.<

The move tutor in Nacrene city can teach stealth rock to Ferroseed for green shards, if you have black 2 or white 2 game.

TheKrugLife

Goodra Trainer
I have a few shroomishes with superior / outstanding IVs, DW ability, and spore + bullet seed egg moves PM for details.

Astrint

Breeding Star
I am looking for a Modest Riolu that has the egg move vacuum wave. I have relaxed leech seed feeroseed's and dwf's waiting to migrate to your games.

Status
Not open for further replies.