• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggmove Trading Thread

Nayzira

IV Breeder
I'm looking for the following pokemon:

A Vulpix that knows Hypnosis and Heat Wave. If it's ability and nature are nót drought and timid it has to be male, if it's timid drought though female is also fine. Perfect or even good IV's are not at all required, but I'll make better offers if it is :)

Some egg move knowing pokemon I have already bred and in my PC box:

- Eevee (m), timid/modest, anticipation, knowing Wish and Yawn
- Riolu (m/f), jolly, prankster, Bullet Punch and Blaze Kick

The ones I have, goes for all of these, are perfect 5IV, but I use 6IV parents for both so I also have imperfect 5IV ones that I will trade away much easier (Imperfect 5IV I have female Eevees too). Oh and of the Riolu males I have the other possible abilities too, also perfect 5IV, also have one female normal ability Eevee, wonder traded the regular ability male Eevee's though a while back.

Offering:

Perfect 5IV Timid/Bold Levitate Misdreavus with Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Memento, & Spite in MOON BALL
Perfect 5IV Jolly Quick Feet Shroomish with Natural Gift, Worry Seed, Seed Bomb, & Focus Punch in DREAM BALL
Perfect 5IV Jolly/Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish with Drain Punch, Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, & Focus Punch in DREAM BALL - Need good offers.
Perfect 5IV Modest Flash Fire/Flame Body Litwick with Heatwave
Perfect 5IV Adamant Technician Scyther with Defog, Night Slash, Silver Wind, & Baton Pass
Perfect 5IV Impish Sturdy Skarmory with Stealth Rocks, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, & Curse
Perfect 5IV Hustle Timid/Modest Deino with Earth Power, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, & Dark Pulse
Perfect 5-6IV Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, & Dragon Dance
Perfect 5-6IV Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Iron Tail, & Dragon Rush in Dive Ball

4-5IV Iron Fist Jolly Chimchars with Thunder & Fire Punch
4-5IV Adamant Totodile with Thrash, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, & Dragon Dance
4-5IV Defiant/Torrent Modest Piplup with Icy Wind, Agility, Feather Dance, & Yawn
4-5IV Timid Blaze Cyndaquil with Extrasensory
4-5IV Timid Snivy with Glare, Mirror Coat, Iron Tail, Pursuit

Special Pokeballs (Can be available with 5IVs & HA with egg moves, just ask!):

Moon Ball: Cleffa, Misdreavus, Ralts, Shinx, Absol & Gastly
Love Ball: Ralts, Buneary, Mareep, Mawile, & Cherubi
Dream Ball (HA): Eevee, Dratini, Finneon, Skitty, Shroomish, Elgyem, Chansey(No HA) & Tentacool
Dive Ball: Frillish
Friend Ball: Roselia, Seedot & Larvitar
Heavy Ball: Phanpy, Slakoth, Koffing, & Skarmory
Fast Ball: Magby
Sports Ball: Scyther

Thanks!

Last edited:

shay234

Can offer:
Treecko w/ Dragon Breath, Crunch, Leer, and Leaf Storm (Male)
Squirtle w/ Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere (Male)

LF:
Bulbasaur w/ Magical Leaf, Power Whip, and Sludge (Male)
Deino w/ ALL three Elemental Fang Attacks (Male)

PM me to trade. my FC is 4141-3471-9052.

also, NO NICKNAMES.

charcolt12

Up For Trade:

Charmander, Blaze, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance;

Eevee, HA or Non-HA, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Yawn, Wish;

Dratini, Marvel Scale, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet;

Totodile, Torrent, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet;

Togepi, Serene Grace, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Nasty Plot;

Mudkip, Torrent, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Avalanche, Curse;

Chimchar, Iron Fist, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch;

Croagunk, Dry Skin, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31/, Egg Moves: Drain Punch;

Scraggy, Intimidate/Moxie/Shed Skin, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, and Zen Headbutt;

Tyrunt, Strong Jaw, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang;

Klefki, Prankster, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Iron Defense.

Looking For:

4-5 IV Egg Move Pokémon I don't already have. I will entertain most offers. PM me if you are interested.

xStal

I'm looking for a 5IV-atk(or 6IV) Timid Zoura/Zoroark with sucker punch
I have the following for trade:
Shiny 5IV Jolly Shellder Skill Link, egg moves being Rock Blast and Icicle Spear
Shiny 5IV Calm Yamask(Already nicknamed), egg moves being Heal Block, Memento and Nasty Plot
I have more shiny Pokemon for trade but Yamask and Shellder are the only ones I have with egg moves.
PM me for more info.

crazycarlos61

I need pokemon to be transferred from X/Y to Black/White to obtain move tutor moves in Black/White.
If you can do this, please PM me and I'll give you a 5iv pokemon I have in my signature for the pokemon you bring to the move tutor. I have 3 pokemon that will need to learn a total of 5/6 moves. I can send over Heart Scales with pokemon for you. Again, please PM me if you can/are willing to do this.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Looking for male omanyte, omastar, skrelp, or dragalge with toxic spikes. Please pm me if you have one for trade.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Species: Ponyta
Language: Japanese
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Run Away
IV's: Don't Know
EV's: None
Moveset: Morning Sun, Low Kick, Hypnosis and Horn Drill, all legal egg moves.
Taking any offers.
EDIT: Also obtained a Belly Drum and Aqua Jet Marill and a Charmander with Outrage and Dragon Dance, still taking offers for any of the three.

Last edited:

Saul

Looking for a kind soul to trade me one of the forms with earth power, don't care about natures or IV:s.. I don't really have anything special to give unfortunatly. But if someone is feeling kind for a newbie, I would be more than happy :)
Sorry for my english, finnish ppl are extremely bad at languages :(

Alajake

Looking for Sneasel with Iron Tail, Low kick, Icicle Crash and Ice Shard

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Looking for Assault vest, life orb and choice specs

Offering
-Piplup with Agility, Feather Dance, Icy Wind and Yawn
-HA Mudkip
-HA Turtwig
-Chimchar with Thunder Punch and Fire Punch
-HA Piplup
-Oshawott with Assurance and Night Slash
-Eevee with Covet, Wish, Yawn and Charm
-Tepig with Superpower
-Gible with Iron Tail, Iron Head and Sand Tomb
-Feebas with Hypnosis, Mist, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray
-Mawile with Ice Fand
-Charmander with dragon dance/dragon pulse/outrage/flare blitz
-Dratini with extreme speed
-Larvitar with stealth rock
-Pinsir with Close Combat
-Riolu with Crunch
-Totodile with Crunch, Dragon Dance and Ice Punch
-Deino with Earth Power, Fire fang, ice fang, Dark pulse
-Absol with feint, play rough, sucker punch and perish song
-Larvitar with Dragon Dance. Pursuit, Stealth rock
-Meditite with bullet punch thunder punch drain punch and psycho cut
-Shuppet with Destiny Bond, phantom force
-Bagon with Hydro pump, fire fang and dragon dance
-Mudkip w/ Ice Ball, Avalanche, Double-Edge, Curse
-Aron w/ Head Smash, Curse, Iron Head, Superpower
-Skarmory w/ Brave Bird

doomfire77

hey guys looking for someone to help me out, if your kind enough to give me a mudkip, fenekin, and a deino with any eggmoves, i dont have anything really to offer but maybe help a noob out:D, my fc is 5327-1123-9758

lunch box

Have for possible breeding:

Larvitar (Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Pursuit, Iron Head)
Gible HA (Iron Head, Outrage, Body Slam)
Bulbasaur HA (Power Whip, Ingrain, Curse, Giga Drain)
Munchlax (Self-Destruct)
Eevee HA (Synchronoise, Wish, Yawn, Curse)
Riolu HA (Blaze Kick, Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch, Crunch)
Deino (Earth Power)
Pinsir HA (Quick Attack, Close Combat)
Porygon HA
Togepi (Nasty Plot)
Sableye HA (Recover, Metal Burst, Trick, Nasty Plot)
Marill (Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower)
Feebas (Hypnosis, Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse)
Phanpy (Ice Shard, Play Rough)
Dratini HA (Extreme Speed)

I'm probably forgetting a few.. Looking for a Manaphy mainly but will take anything good that I need.

Last edited:

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Offering

Pokemon: Totodile ;158;
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Torrent
Pokeball: Lure Ball [img139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/2/25/Bag_Lure_Ball_Sprite.png[/img139]
IVs: 4-5
Moves:
  1. Dragon Dance (Egg)
  2. Aqua Jet (Egg)
  3. Steel Claw (Egg)
  4. Ice Punch (Egg)

brayn21

does anyone on here have a perfect iv adamant/technician scyther or scizor with both knock off and defog? this is a move combo that could only have been achieved in gen 4 and 5. if anyone has one, please PM me. I have shiny legendaries and lots of good things for trade.

Brayn
Pkmn Y: 3239-2710-0467, dragon safari