• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggmove Trading Thread

ScotteyF1

Looking for a eggmove outrage charmander that is modest or timid please!

Setokie

Looking for
growlithe close combat and morning sun. Adamant
Electebuz ice punch and cross chop. Adamant

Hidden ability Pokemon I can trade:
Sliggo
Rufflet
Braixen
Snorunt
Wartortle
Nine tails
Flechling
Froakie
Charmander
Noibat

Fuber64

I am seeking a male Shiny Pichu please with Volt Tackle. Please name him Volt. If you have a certain pokemon you are looking for in exchange let me know! I would post offers but I have yet to fully beat the game, 1 badge off as of right now and my luck with a Japan ditto and a pikachu from my game with light ball is giving no luck atm.

Baconator

I shook it.
I am seeking Male Wish and Baton Pass Eevee. I can offer Protean Froakie, Timid Galvantula, Adamant Speed Boost Torchic, and more.

nalhutta

Trainer
Looking for the following to try to make some egg move pokes! Any help would be appreciated

1 of the following or evolution Male with Fire Fang any level
Arbok, Growlithe, Arcanine, Flareon, Snubbull, Granbull
Houndour, Houndoom, Donphan, Exploud, Manectric, Hippowdon,
Stoutland, Darumaka, Darmanitan

1 of the following or evolution Male with Ice Fang any level
Arbok, Piloswine, Mamoswine, Snubbull, Granbull, Exploud,
Walrein, Floatzel, Hippowdon, Glaceon, Stoutland

1 of the following or evolution Male with Thunder Fang any level
Arbok, Arcanine, Jolteon, Snubbull, Granbull, Houndoom,
Donphan, Exploud, Electrike, Manectric, Shinx, Luxio
Luxray, Hippowdon, Stoutland

1 of the following or evolution Male with Night Slash any level
Dugtrio, Meowth, Persian, Farfetch'd, Seviper, Absol
Stunky, Skuntank, Weavile, Purrloin, Liepard, Zoroark

Items

TM 24 Thunderbolt
TM25 Thunder

SwimSonny

Have a load of Marills with both Aqua Jet and Belly Drum, is a EPIC combo! They are mainly with Huge Power but some unfortunately have Thick Fat. Also i now have two left with Adamant nature and the rest are assorted. I am looking for Shiny pokemon and 4-5 perfect IV pokemon. The better offers will get adamant nature!

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
looking for timid raindish squirtle with aqua ring, very important would be a bonus if it was holding leftovers,

_nerdpretty

IDK what egg moves Spritzee has, but I would really like a level 1 Spritzee if anyone has one. PM me, I have: Chespin, Squirtle, Zorua, Fenniken, Froakie, Charmander, Noibat and Goomy for trade, none of them have egg moves though, I dont think.

nalhutta

Trainer
Hi, Does anyone know what the new rules for egg moves are now? Apparently TM's cannot be passed down anymore? Has anyone experimented with this?

black01

Looking for a male dratini with outrage and dragon dance will trade shiny loudred or Pokerus for it if interested pm me

akher07

got a bunch of marills with belly drum and aqua jet PM with ur offers

Ju-da-su

I have a lot of Torchics with Baton Pass and at least 2 IVs (highest one I recalled is Adamant and has 5 IVs, but again, I didn't check all of them yet). Most of them have Speed Boost. Have various natures with most of them being either Adamant or Jolly.

Also, am breeding Charmander with Dragon Dance. Some of them also have Solar Power.

All my pokemons are Japanese, so even though some may not have the greatest IVs or nature, it should still be a very good tool for MM'ing at least.

I'm looking mainly for other non-Japanese male pokemons with egg moves, but if you want to offer something else, like shinies, Yvetal or mega stones, then I might also consider trading. (If you can give me Charizardite Y, it's an auto trade, and I'm willing to trade more for it, including some safari Japanese Dittos with 2-3 perfect IVs.) PM me with your offer.

Icarus64

IcaV PokePimp
I've got 4iv bred moxie pinsirs im trying to finish but they lack attack and special defense :/ All have thrash storm throw x scizzor and earthquake. Trying to finish these bad boys up.

Lilypad

Pokemon Breeder
Post any specific Pokemon you want with eggmoves here, or offer ones you have. Please, before you post, make sure that it's actually possible to get the combination you want without hacking. You can check using the Dex on serebii.net to be 100% sure.

Remember that Egg Moves can only be passed down by males, so if you want one to breed the moves onto your own offspring, be sure to ask your partner for a male one.

What dex are you talking about? >.<
I'm really clueless on this "egg move" thing.

Fuber64

As I try to make a shiny pichu with Volt tackle I have a lot of basic pichus with volt tackle sitting in my inbox. Anyone interested? If so please name gender and nature with anything else you need. :) I will post my FC when I get requests.

ReZ-EX

I have a box filled with Eevee with the egg move Wish and most with Fake Tears as well. Most are Bold with the others having a few random natures. None have it's Hidden ability.

I'm giving these away to anyone who wants them, so send me a PM with an offer and your Friend Code and if I'm available, we'll trade as soon as possible. If I get an interesting offer (Egg moves, Dex entries or items I don't have) I can give your Eevee pokérus.

These Eevee's are first come, first served, once they're gone, they're gone as I won't be breeding anymore for the time being.

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
I have Timid Lotads with Giga Drain and I believe at least 2 Perfect IVs. PM offers, mainly looking for spitbacks (decent IVs but not too amazing) with good IVs and Egg moves as well :]

Goomy

Big Tub Of Goo-my
Trading a couple Elekids with Cross Chop and Ice Punch, easily can get Hasty ones.
Not looking for anything in particular, maybe just pokemon with nice IV's