• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggnog

Do you like eggnog?

• Yea-yuh!

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • A little, but I want to throw up afterwards

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • I'm allergic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Pretty basic question; Do you like eggnog?

ChedWick

I honestly have no idea. The prospect of ingesting a creamy sometimes alcoholic beverage with egg in the name has kept me away from it for 24 years. Just recently the topic was brought up and when I tried to get a description of what it tastes like, no one could tell me. I may give it a go this year.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Nope, tastes putrid. There were this group of chicken assassins (as in, the assassins are chickens) in this comic I read, called the Eggnog gang.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
I honestly have no idea. The prospect of ingesting a creamy sometimes alcoholic beverage with egg in the name has kept me away from it for 24 years. Just recently the topic was brought up and when I tried to get a description of what it tastes like, no one could tell me. I may give it a go this year.
There is no real way to describe other than creamy, but trust me it's delicious. If you're drinking it straight I suggest adding just a little nutmeg in. If you plan on drinking it hard then I suggest mixing with rum. Anything will do really but rum gives it just the right amount of sweetness.

Zibdas

not bad
...I must be the only person who hates eggnog. That stuff is weird.

I only like it if it has a spirit if you catch my drift... back in the olden days you used spirits as a type of antimicrobial agent... at least in drinks...

Fruitcake is another story.

Additionally my interpretation of the taste of the nog of egg is that plain egg nog tastes like half and half with mayo added to it.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Yup, I do.

I never knew precisely what people were talking about when they alluded to eggnog as an intoxicating drink, though. I suppose they mean eggnog with rum in it or something? I've only ever had a small sip of eggnog that had, I think, Peurto Rican coconut rum in it, and I prefer the regular kid-friendly sort anyway.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
We get the non-alcoholic kind, and it's usually me who drinks it (though I don't drink a lot of it at a time). I wonder why it is we haven't bought it yet... guess my parents haven't thought of it this year.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Ah, I love the stuff. So good to have in the holiday time :)

Hox

Banned
Eggnog is the single most disgusting alcoholic beverage that I have ever had the displeasure of drinking. Even without alcohol it's nasty.

abrar14

Statter Master
I've never drank it before but i might drink the non-alcholic version this year.