• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eggs and Bacon

Grassette

Treehugger
GIMME MOAR EGGS AND BACON <3
May I have a Whimsicott egg?

I order one at a time :3
Oh and I want bacon... again. I think I need to go on weightwatchers soon xD

Last edited:

nickorama23

**UPDATE**

The shop will be closed Sunday through Thursday as I will be on vacation. I will still be accpeting requests until 6:00 Saturday, then I'm gone :/, but I'm in the process of making everyone's request up to ringingcedars' ATM. Just thought I'd fill you guys in :)

nickorama23

crystalzapdos- here's your eggs
PrimeapeEggSpriteShiny-1.png
PrimeapeEggSpriteShiny-1.png

DugtrioEggSpriteShiny.png
DugtrioEggSpriteShiny.png

TangrowthEggSpriteShiny.png
TangrowthEggSpriteShiny.png

GyaradosEggSpriteShiny.png
GyaradosEggSpriteShiny.png

charizardreams-y'know, not many people i know who are vegetarian take a lot of pride in it, its good to see you do :) heres your deino egg
DeinoEggSprite.png
DeinoEggSprite.png

Grassette-If your looking for a team of eggs, i'm fine with you asking all at once, otherwise you'll have to wait till friday....
**UPDATE**

The shop will be closed Sunday through Thursday as I will be on vacation. I will still be accpeting requests until 6:00 Saturday, then I'm gone :/, but I'm in the process of making everyone's request up to ringingcedars' ATM. Just thought I'd fill you guys in

anyways, heres your Whimsicott egg :)
WhimsicottEggSprite.png
WhimsicottEggSprite.png

ringingcedars- heres your persian egg
PersianEggSprite.png
PersianEggSprite.png

hope you guys like! just remember to give me credit :)

Ditto123

~Word~
I want bacon!
It's actually true xP. I'm on a fasting for church and I need food!

May I have an Absol egg if there are any spots left?

cookies kill you

Like a boss
listen I REALLY WANT BACON so could you make me a hitmonchan egg all i really need on it is its arms thats right i want a boxing egg xD so if you could thanks :)

nickorama23

cookies kill you-but i just had cookies a 1/2 hour ago!! now how am i going to sleep tonight? (lolol)
heres your egg :p
HitmonchanEggSprite.png
HitmonchanEggSprite.png

nickorama23

The shop is OPEN again! So you may continue requesting at once! *crowd cheers* Man, DC sure was fun....

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
Woo! Requesting time!
Espeon egg, please! I think you will do a good job.
Oh, and WHO WOULD MAKE AN EGG SHOP... WITHOUT BACON!? I want BACON!

nickorama23

earnedoInhaph- ........what?

Umbreon9- see the above posts, someone already requested it

VictoriousVictini

Victory League Owner
Can I Have A Gothitelle Egg?
THANK YOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOU!