• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eid Mubarak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shac

I am not sure if this is the right place to post it but EID MUBARAK everyone!! I hope all my Muslim friends are having a blast today!

Peace out!

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I know this is me being ignorant, but what is this holiday?

Ethan

Banned
I doubt anyone will post in this considering SPPf's Muslim community is very small, but if I were to close this and allow the inevitable annual Christmas thread it would be DISCRIMINATION. Which is bad and crap and stuff, ya know.

So party it up my Muslim homies. My signature has been updated accordingly to celebrate this event.

shac

I doubt anyone will post in this considering SPPf's Muslim community is very small, but if I were to close this and allow the inevitable annual Christmas thread it would DISCRIMINATION. Which is bad and crap and stuff, ya know.

So party it up my Muslim homies. My signature has been updated accordingly to celebrate this event.

I am torn between being amused and offended!!! That's how you perceive muslims?? - with guns pointing at you? Interesting.

Well, if you must close this. I won't mind.

I am torn between being amused and offended!!! That's how you perceive muslims?? - with guns pointing at you? Interesting.

This being who it is, he's presumably only about 1% serious.

I could be wrong, though... and it's not as if I suspect this site has anything resembling a large Muslim population, for some reason.

Ethan

Banned

Lol no, I'm just trying to have fun with you. :p

Might keep the signature though. Enjoy your holiday.

derka derka.

Eid Mubarak. I love that I can take a day off of school for Eid.

I know this is me being ignorant, but what is this holiday?
I just want to elaborate slightly on what Shac already said:
Eid ul-Fitr ("Festival of the Fast Breaking") is somewhat self explanatory, I guess. It is the day where we celebrate the end of Ramadhan (the 9th month in the Islamic calender; the month of fasting).
I suppose it's the equivalent of Christmas in the way that we celebrate it, but the reasons behind them are different. Though there is a lot of gift giving in them both.

The other Eid mentioned (Eid ul-Adha, "Festival of the Sacrifice") is to commemorate Prohet Abraham/Ibrahim's willingles to sacrifice his son to God (the son didn't die though, a lamb was put in his place and was killed instead).
I must admit, it gave me a good chuckle.

pirate555

Word.
Not eating or drinking from dawn to dusk*, but that's just detail, really. When it falls is based on the sighting of the moon, so the precise day of Eid can only be confirmed at late notice.

To those I know who are celebrating the close of Ramadan today, Eid Mubarak! Ap ka din acha dizrae ^_^ Warm wishes to all the other Serebii members for whom today is a celebration, I hope your day goes especially well.

~Pirate

Last edited:

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Eh Happy Eid to everyone!! ^_^

I doubt anyone will post in this considering SPPf's Muslim community is very small, but if I were to close this and allow the inevitable annual Christmas thread it would DISCRIMINATION. Which is bad and crap and stuff, ya know.

I love you for that.

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
Not eating or drinking from dawn to dusk*, but that's just detail, really. When it falls is based on the sighting of the moon, so the precise day of Eid can only be confirmed at late notice.

To those I know who are celebrating the close of Ramadan today, Eid Mubarak! Ap ka din acha dizrae ^_^ Warm wishes to all the other Serebii members for whom today is a celebration, I hope your day goes especially well.

~Pirate

Wow, finally found someone someone who knows hindi here in sppf.

Anyways Happy Eid to everyone!!!!!!

Aapka din mangal me ho. (We say this line probably everytime in school after the morning assembly)

7 tyranitars

ahaha I didn;t knew what it ment until i saw the explanation of I like Pokemon (...) there is actualy a dutch word for this so I'll just say happy eid to you guys

chimkong

Happy Eid Mubarak to all the Muslim brothers and sisters too =)))) Make the best out of your day and spread happiness to people of other faiths too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.