• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eight Ain't Enough! (388)

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I looked on NYAO just a few minutes ago and it confirms that Ash does receive the Rain Badge.
Yami Ron what does this mean NYAO

I

Indigo

Oh, well this sucks. Ash got his badge after all. I really hope it wasn't a fluke or a huge "Pikachu, you can do it!" breakthrough moment. Yes, I contradicted myself. But I don't care because I'm so depressed. :p

Dammit, I really wanted him to lose. Oh well; let's just hope he doesn't prance around like an idiot before the Hoenn League. I want to see him train. Really hard.

Anyone have details on how he won? Who beat Milotic? Etcetera?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
you people do realise the pics are not out yet, and i for one don't trust this matter without finding out for myself what happened.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Indigo said:
Oh, well this sucks. Ash got his badge after all. I really hope it wasn't a fluke or a huge "Pikachu, you can do it!" breakthrough moment. Yes, I contradicted myself. But I don't care because I'm so depressed. :p

Dammit, I really wanted him to lose. Oh well; let's just hope he doesn't prance around like an idiot before the Hoenn League. I want to see him train. Really hard.

Anyone have details on how he won? Who beat Milotic? Etcetera?

I suppose this should serve as a warning to never agree with any theory I have again. Heh. Heh... eh. -_- Like I said, I'm pretty annoyed. Not only because I put all my faith into the hope/theory that he would lose, but also that I dragged others into it. n.n; That, and I was so SURE that he would lose.

Maybe next time, I'll have a theory that sucks so much, nobody will agree with me. XD Like 'Harley is Shuu's brother! That's why he hates May!'. Anybody remember that? :3

Chris

Old Coot
Almighty Zard said:
you people do realise the pics are not out yet, and i for one don't trust this matter without finding out for myself what happened.
You doofus, the source is legit. --; Joe tends to post images AFTER the info's been released.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
You doofus, the source is legit. --; Joe tends to post images AFTER the info's been released.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Almighty Zard said:

Well, since you are new, I'll excuse the fact you don't seem to know how to quote people like everybody else does... you know, when the other person's words are in a quote box. (I'm assuming that you're just Quick Replying, otherwise hitting the normal 'reply' button would automatically have it all quoted out for you.) Or, I'll just give this advice: Learn, or be EATEN. Well, not eaten, but at least roughed up a little.

Alfonso

Derpgull
ChaosMage said:
What bios are Joe planning? I want to know!

Like I said in your thread before it mysteriously vanished, I believe it's just gonna like Bios that Serebii hasn't done yet, like Harley. Or maybe just updating Adan's Bio will all the Pokemon he had other than his battle Pokemon in Part One.

Alfonso

Derpgull
ChaosMage said:
Harley's been done, hasn't he? Is it a Drew-related bio by any chance? Does he know something we don't?

I couldn't find him the last time I checked. As for Shuu, I doubt it. Serebii doesn't have as much 'inside information' as people seem to think he has. He only knew that Shuu was in the Wynaut episode because of Pokemon Scoop. (In other words, second-hand information.)

R

ronster486

Maybe(don't kill me for saying this)someone evolves in the battle part 2...

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Wow, 2 pages of speculation in an "episode discussion " thread.

Since this was a GYM battle ep I can see why people are excited to find out the outcome, but it's kind of odd to shift through all these replies looking for info on the ep only to see more speculation and off topic replies.

Yami Ron

Elite Member
Also from NYAO, and I didn't want to mention it earlier, NO Pokemon evolves in this episode, all right?

Last edited:
A

Ash's new pokemon

ronster486 said:
Maybe(don't kill me for saying this)someone evolves in the battle part 2...

Really?? Is it spectile? No wait a minute crawdaunt...or maybe it could be raichu? Ok maybe it will not be raichu. If anybody has a summary for the episode please post it.....must know. Looks like this could be as good as of a gym battle as there has been in Hoenn aka Norman/Normal/Balance Badge Gym Battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Old Coot
Damnit, and for the last time..

Asking someone to give a summary of the episode does not speed up the process. We'll tell you when we can. Do not ask again.

A

Ash's new pokemon

Edward Elric said:
Damnit, and for the last time..

Asking someone to give a summary of the episode does not speed up the process. We'll tell you when we can. Do not ask again.

Well thank you...for those two posts.....because you wouldn't think one post would do it or that you needed to put all your type into big letters. As much as my last post could of been out of line. I believe yours were more out of line and I do not care if you are administrators. You will tell me when I can ask for a summary of the episode guide? I suggest that you both try to post with a little more self-control and tact.

Chris

Old Coot
Excuse me, but we said it REPEATEDLY not to speculate anything in this topic and not to ask for a guide when we did not have it available. If you people actuall followed the damn rules, we wouldn't have had to type in large letters so you people could actually READ the damn thing. --;

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Yami Ron said:
Also from NYAO, and I didn't want to mention it earlier, NO Pokemon evolves in this episode, all right?

will someone at least tell me what NYAO stands for, i would like to know please.