• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eight Ain't Enough! (388)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Eight Ain't Enough!

After defeating Juan in the 2 on 2 battle, Ash is faced with harder challenges in a 3 on 3 battle. With Juan using Luvdisc, Whiscash & Milotic, Ash is going to have one of his toughest battles. Will he win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

Alfonso

Derpgull
Serebii said:
Sootopolis Gym! Adan, Artist Of Water! Part One

After defeating Adan in the 2 on 2 battle, Ash is faced with harder challenges in a 3 on 3 battle. With Adan using Luvdisc, Whiscash & Milotic, Ash is going to have one of his toughest battles. Will he win?
Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

No. At least, in my opinion. Those that wish to hear my theory, take a look at the thread for this episode in the Anime Spoilers forum, soon to be closed and sent to the Bottem of the Forum! Yay.

Other than hopeing for my (Well, it's not really mine. Well, it is, since I was the first to, like say it.) theory to come true, I'm also interested in James dressing up as Adan. Especially if it involves Team Rocket's Pokemon dressing up as Water Pokemon! XD Mark my words, Seviper will appear dressed up as Milotic. XD And Cacnea as... Corsola. Heh heh.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
ah yes Darth Alfonso-san your minipulation has earned you many followers that now follow your evil ideas, and as for the battle all i am going to say is that i hope ash's wins and leave it at that i ain't arguing with you about it today.

Let's try not to waste one and a half page of the thread with speculations like we did with the last one.

Wait, did i just contradict myself by posting?

Alfonso

Derpgull
frednmethod said:
Let's try not to waste one and a half page of the thread with speculations like we did with the last one.

Wait, did i just contradict myself by posting?

Yes. Yes you did. :p

Of course, I see nothing wrong with a little last-second speculation before the episode airs, you know? The other thread will most likely be closed soon, and it'll still be a while before we know what really happens, so... ^_^o

Thriller

Its almost time
Today I dont want to hear a thing about evolutions, unless they are shown in an updated ending or intro.

Oh. Good.

Would you mind giving us more details, if you have any?

Yami Ron

Elite Member
I can't provide anything further other than the Pokemon Adan used in the battle, which we already know from the previews.

Swellow

Spider Sceptile
oh, Darn it I wonder how Ash won personally hope not with Pika

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Ash will probably finish the battle with either Pikachu or Grovyle. I hope the latter because Grovyle's one of the coolest Hoenn pokemon around. I can't wait for the details to this episode.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Well, that sucks. Looks like, apart from Brawly, Ash has managed to avoid any Gym Losses... right when he needed one too. (After managing to smash apart the rest of the other Gym Leaders. :p) It's truly a pity, because now I doubt we'll ever get to see Sootopolis after this, unless The Scriptwriters see fit to give us a *decent* ending to the Kyorge vs Groudon Storyline. (I am of course refering to the Cave of Origin, mentioned in 'A Three Team Scheme'.)

Cue lots of 'Heh, Alfonso sucks and was totally wrong' comments. :p I admit, I was wrong. But I still stand by my thoughts on the matter... I think that Ash should have lost this one and realised that he'll have to turn up a notch if he hopes to have any chance of winning the Houen League.

That, and I think it's safe to say that ONCE AGAIN Pikachu has saved the day. -_- I hope he gets totally ignored in the League.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Alfonso said:
That, and I think it's safe to say that ONCE AGAIN Pikachu has saved the day. -_- I hope he gets totally ignored in the League.
Bah, Pika's going to have plenty of screentime in the league methinks. Hoping never seems to help when it comes down to the usage of Pikachu, its taboo NOT to have attacking throughout an episode it seems ^.^;

I really shouldn't have gotten my hopes up on the usage of Grovyle and seeing it take down Milotic, I already know what the god-damn outcome of this is going to be ~.~ I'm sure the majority of the match will be a rather enjoyable watch for myself, but I'd loose interest the moment Pikachu goes up against Milotic (unless there was some superb animation involved) XP In all honesty, one of the main reasons I did want him to loose this battle was so it wouldn't be Pikachu pulling him out of trouble in the end ^^;

Buuuut, anyways~ *waits for someone to come along and explain the events of said episode*

i hated this ep!!(i have seen pics off different places!) because no torkoal!! i mena he is such a good pokmeon and it should be a 6vs6 battle!

S

Shiny May

have you seen this ep or part 1 ? If you have seen it, could you give us any details at all?

Chris

Old Coot
stuarthillman said:
i hated this ep!!(i have seen pics off different places!) because no torkoal!! i mena he is such a good pokmeon and it should be a 6vs6 battle!
For the last time, Kootasu would have been an AWFUL choice to use in an all water field where fast Water-types roam. --;

And didn't I say in the previous topic that we'll let you know when we find things out? :\

Edward Elric said:
For the last time, Kootasu would have been an AWFUL choice to use in an all water field where fast Water-types roam. --;

And didn't I say in the previous topic that we'll let you know when we find things out? :\

sorry!(you are so bossy!)

Chris

Old Coot
Sorry but it's REALLY annoying when people bug us every other post asking what happened. It doesn't make things go any faster. :\

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
I figured Ash would win. The preview made it look like he was losing just to throws us off and make us think he'll lose. Heh, maybe Corphish saved the day? *Dodges food thrown at her* The chances are low, but I just hope it wasn't Pikachu who saved the day... -.-;; Grovyle, hopefully?