• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ejunkie's pokemon themed sketch shop~

Ejunknown

be creative
I love drawing trainers, and I'd love the chance to practice Pokemon. *u*

you won't regret clicking. ;D

120964.png

New example (RP character Leo~)

MAIN EXAMPLE - N and Touko?

DIGITAL: x x x

TRADITIONAL: x x x

I can also make banners with anything I draw, if anyone is interested. >u<

Katiekitten's banner:

120873.png

RULES

-one request per person, until at least five people have requested after you, to keep the slots as open and diverse as possible.
-no harassing others. As a matter of course; from the owner of this thread to other posters. You will be banned. </3
-you can use this art, in graphics and banners, and I can't control off site use - but there must be a link back to my deviantart account in a credits line. x'D
-have fun. anyone not having fun will be sketch-dumped. :"D

Form~!

Main character references (must include colour, or your sketch will be black and white. >u<) :
Ideas/theme/personality (anything you can give me on the characters, or how you would like to see them, is useful. :D) :
Pokemon:
Any graphics:

I have no Pokemon examples, quads are new to me. |D Please toss references of your trainers and team at me~

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
This looks Lyrawesome :eek:

Main character references (must include colour, or your sketch will be black and white. >u<) : Lyra.. You know her colors XD
Ideas/theme/personality (anything you can give me on the characters, or how you would like to see them, is useful. ) : Something cute and emo-ish like this
Pokemon:
Any graphics: The second one - Traditional

Thanks, nya~

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Okay, I can't resist~

Main character references (must include colour, or your sketch will be black and white. >u<) : ref 1 ref 2 ref 3 ref 4 ref 5
Ideas/theme/personality (anything you can give me on the characters, or how you would like to see them, is useful. ) : Either his malevolent-sexy-leer or the "look-how-harmlessly-amusing-I-am" squinty-eyed smile. These are Xellos's two main settings.
Pokemon:
Any graphics: Traditional.

If I've messed anything up or more information is required then feel free to let me know. Thanks in advance!

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
I know it says you aren't used to drawing pokemon, but could you take a crack at this one? ^-^

Form~!

Main character references : Blue and orange (Normal Swampert colors :p )
Ideas/theme/personality : Mishchevious, or naughty.
Pokemon: Swampert
Any graphics: Traditional

Thanks in advance!! Your drawings are really good. :D

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Main character references (must include colour, or your sketch will be black and white. >u<) : These trainers. It's got colours on them so just use them.
Ideas/theme/personality (anything you can give me on the characters, or how you would like to see them, is useful. ) : Could you have them with both of the facing in the way with a pokeball in their hand. Make them happy.
Pokemon: Could you Put Tepig beside the boy. And a Snivy beside them girl.
Any graphics: No thanks.

Thanks in adavance. I might even print it out and put it with all my pokemon pictures on my wall!

Last edited:

katiekitten

The Compromise
MAYIASKFORONEMORE :x

Main character references (must include colour, or your sketch will be black and white. >u<) : Here is the ref :3
Ideas/theme/personality (anything you can give me on the characters, or how you would like to see them, is useful. ) : It's the same place as the above. :x YES IT IS MY RP CHARACTER
Pokemon: A doduo peeking it's head up as well? Pretty please? :x
Any graphics: Nope x33 <3

I LOVE YOU *coughcough*

Shiny_Wooper

Main character references (must include colour, or your sketch will be black and white. >u<) :white (the girl main charaecter in B/W) i want her in black and white.
Ideas/theme/personality (anything you can give me on the characters, or how you would like to see them, is useful. ) :well i guess make her look cute/happy
Pokemon:zoura
Any graphics:Traditional