• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj10120

(this is the right spelling so if u say its not well ur dumb then).

If u have Oblivion morrorwind or any other elder scrolls games (Not sure about 1 and 2) talk about it i need help with deadra armour glass elven and ebony armour and im looking for any good bow and arrows and weapons would help 2 and i no how to easy lvl up magicka (right spelling for does who havnt heard of the best game in the world) Strenght i no a glitch for that wid a goblin and how to get atletetics and acrobatics luck not sure how to get it up i need help on that 2 and i need to no how to lvl up to 20 -25 so i can do the quest with the orc and the count were u have to kill the orc and get deadra armour looks SWEET!

Starters guide: (does who dont have a clue or want the game).
Imperail: Normal person
Skill Bonuses: Blade +5, Blunt +5, Hand To Hand +5, Heavy armour +5, Mercantile +10, Speechcraft +10

Specails: Star of the west, Voice of the emperor.

Argonain
Skill Bonuses:Alchemy +5, athletics +10, blade +5, hand to hand +5, Illusion +5, mysticism +5, Security +10.

Specails: Immune to poison, water breathing, Resist disaese.

Breton
Skill bonuses:Alchemy +5, Alteration +5, conjuraion +5, illuison +5, mysticism +10, restoration +10

Specails:Fortifeid Magicka, Dragon skin, resist magicka

Dark Elf "Dunmer"
Skills bounses:Athletics +5, blade +10, blunt +10, destruction +10, light armour +5, marksman +5, mysticism

Specails:Ancestor Guardain, resist fire

High Elf "Altmer"
Skill Bounses:Alchemy +5, Conjuration +10, Destruction +10, Illusion +5, Mysticism +10

Specails:Weakness to fire, forst and shock, resist disease, foritfied magicka

Khajiit
Skill Bonuses:Acrobatics +10, Atheletics +5, Blade +5, Hand to Hand +10, Light amour +5, Security +5, Sneak +5

Specails:Eye of fear, Eye of night

Nord
Skill Bounses:Amourer +5, blade +10, block+5, Blunt +10, Heavy armour +10, Restoration +5

Specails: Nordic Forst, woad, resist forst

Orc
Skill Bounses:Amourer _10, block +10, Blunt +10, Hand to hand +5, Heavy armour +10

Specails:Berserk,resist Magicka

Redguard
Skill Bounses:Athletics +10, blade +10, blunt+10, Light amourer +5, heavy armour +5, mercantile +5

Specails:Adrenaline Rush, Resist poison, Resist disease

Wood elf
Skill Bonuses:Acrobatics +5, Alchemy +10, alteration +5, Light armour +5, marksman +10, sneak +10

Specails: beast tongue, resist disease

Attribures

Strength
Intelligence
Willpower
Agilty
Speed
Endurance
personality
luck (Important to get over 50 for deadra armour)

mastery levels

Novice: 0 - 24
apprentice: 25 - 49
journeyman: 50 - 74
Expert: 75 - 99
Master: 100

Combat skills

Block
Armourer
Heavy armour
Blunt: axes maces etc.
Blade: Daggers swords etc.
Athletics
Hand to Hand

magic skills

Desturction: hurting magic
Alteration: walk or breath under water, open locks and more
Illusion:silence, paralyze, conceal, create light and more
Conjuration: summon oblivion monsters, change weapeon and armour for short time
Mysticsm: absorb, reflect and more
Restoration
Alchemy

Stealth skills

security: unlock doors
Sneak: crouch and not get detected or sneak around a room with someone sleeping
Acrobatics: jump thats all u have to do
Light armour
Marksman:bow and arrow and fire away (better with curtain armour)
Mercantile:conning someone
speechcraft: persaude

There are many class o no a few
Knight
mage
monk
nightblade
pilgrim
rogue
scout
sorcerer
spellsword