• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elder Scrolls

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
It was actually a Dark Elf :p

It was? I haven't played for ages... maybe I was thinking of another weird Argonian....

I've heard alot from my friends about Shivering Isles... Sheogorath sounds hilarious...even moreso with a scottish accent (according to my friends).

Theneedleman

crazyengage
Heck Yes.

My favorite game of all time is Morrowind. Oblivion is nicer graphically wise but I still love the awesome-st. What really does it for me is the amazing replay value. You can play it for hours, hours on end, and play another game for more hours on end. The best RPG I've played BY FAR. Also the game has amazing freedom - you can be anything or anyone you want. Amazing beautifully crafted game. A true masterpiece. Anyone who has not played an Elder Scrolls game seriously has not lived.

I'm currently working on my thief, that I believe I mentioned on the previous page. Currently working on the level 12 (now) save of it, and trying to get more magics and magic weapons so I can take on some of the quests that involve undead. Currently all I have is a silver dagger... and I can't really use that well now if I'm at level 12 against Ancient Ghosts.

Also, I have a silver bow stashed away...does anyone know if that'd be enough to make my iron arrows hurt ghosts?

I know I was the last person to post here...sorry! But I love this game so much.

Been playing a lot again, mostly the level 1 save of the above mentioned thief. Started both the Shivering Isles stuff and the Knights of the Nine stuff. Not sure if I'm going to continue with it on there, because I don't remember what all I've actually completed with the level 12 save, and thinking I should load that one up and starts SI and KotN there instead.

jj10120

hey how do u lvl up in oblivion quickly cos im lvl 12 and i have alot of stuff and i need to store it or get more room can anyone tell me how thanks

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
I love Oblivion (the 360 version, specifically because of the lack of mods). I've played for countless hours; more than I've spent on WoW.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
I'm currently playing it. I was never a first person player before it to be honest with you and thats probably why I never played it before, but now that I have I'm glad y'know. I have it on 360 because my PC is absolute horse poop XP. I have a majority of the add ons including Knights of the Nine and Shivering isles but at the moment I've been playing it for 90 hours and I still haven't finished it so Shivering Isles is still a mystery to me XP

Ashkihyena

Once my computer is accessable, I'm going to restart Oblivion/Shivering Isles again, such an awesome game that was. Don't know if I'll start out with the Orc, Argonian or Kahjiit though since those are my three favorite speices to play as.

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
I'd like to add that I own Morrowind for the 360 as well, but I can't seem to get into since Oblivion spoiled me.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Hmm, after I finish Oblivion I may get Morrowind. I mean I like Oblivion alot so I may be in teh same boat as you RedStarWarrior XP

*Hugs her Wood elf trickster* -^0^-

I still want to make a mage-like and warrior-like character, but theif's allways win over with me XD

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
My character is a Dark Elf Spellsword, but I ended up leveling up Sneak first. I just love the multiplier! Couple that with a lovely invisibility spell and I've broken the game! :) Although, quite often I just slash and cast my way to victory, it doesn't hurt to be able to stealthily tackles some of the tougher mobs.

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
Well, since I wtfpwn mobs utilizing my sneaking and invisibility, I decided to level my sneaking the proper way. ;)

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
I leveled my sneak up first too. Even though its easy, I actually like the combo of Sneak and Mysticism. Sneak around a corner with Detect life and arrow they're asses! =D All fun in my eyes...makes meh feel like ah Ninjah it does =D *dork*

Shinin

Minimalist
I started Morrowind after several playthroughs of Oblivion, but I just couldn't get into it. Everything is a lot more complicated than Oblivion, not to mention the combat system is terrible.

Fenix

Tremulant
I beat Oblivion once a year ago, and now I'm addicted to it again.

I'm currently loving my Nord Battlemage.

This time I'm modding and playing KotN and SI aswell, making it double fun.

I also spend a lot of time reading every single book in the game.

Just a side note: make sure to buy Summon Deadra Lord from Volanaro in Bruma's mage guild, as it will be destroyed after the siege of the city and you can't get the spell from anywhere else.

Ashkihyena

I started Morrowind after several playthroughs of Oblivion, but I just couldn't get into it. Everything is a lot more complicated than Oblivion, not to mention the combat system is terrible.

The thing I hate about Morrowind is that theres no compass. I get lost so easily in Morrowind that its not funny, other then that, I still enjoy it.

And yes, its to bad the 360 version of the game isn't moddable, heh, but thats why I love mah PC version so much.