• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eldunarí - Discussion. First cup of tea is one the house.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Eldunarí - Discussion. First cup of tea is on the house.

x3 Welcoming to the Eldunarí discussion thread! Any questions, ask within.

Basic Plot:

At the northern end of the spine, not far from the city of Ceunon, it is rumoured that a shade of considerable power is practising necromancy in the shelter of the caves that riddle the northern mountains. In their shadows, spirits are gathering, and odd lightning storms have been spotted in the early evenings for the last couple of months. After an Urgal raid on a nearby village, a group of young riders set out to discover if there was a link between the separate events. They haven’t returned.

Discussed Plots:

- None yet!

Edit: xD; Yep, typo in the title - my apologies, dears. At least the subtitle is right? *shot*

Last edited:

katiekitten

The Compromise
Double post for the final stage before we can all set off:

As a few of you have guessed/have been told, what I'm planning for this is, literally, the fall of the riders.

We enter at the beginning of the end. One of the riders who disapeared when investigating the shade was Galbatorix- the italicised parts in the sign-up are supposed to relate to his loss of his dragon, and his story will be continued by me periodically throughout the roleplay. x3 We're told in the books that his dragon was killed while fighting Urgals, so... x3 After we've all settled, the roleplay can really begin, on his return and his being denied of a new dragon, leading to him stealing a hatchling. We're told of a great war that follows, and that is exactly what I'm throwing you into. x3 It is also, incidentally, why you have to be either a rider or a dragon.

And if this is all goes to plan, we get to write our deaths too. <3!

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
So, where are we starting, anywhere specific? Liked your opening post, btw, but Uriel would have to have a 200 year or so flashback to remember getting his dragon.

EDIT the first: And if I might say so, that's a very sinister subtitle to the main thread (just looked it up).

EDIT the second:
the dragons began giving the elves two or three eggs a year

Thats from Inheriwiki. Guestimating that riders live anywhere from a 200-500 years or so, that'd mean there'd be anywhere from a few hundred to a thousand riders, does that sound about right to you?

Last edited:

katiekitten

The Compromise
Thank you! *squishes* You can start from wherever you like, and you don't have to flash back to the getting of a dragon either - you can start your characters at any point in their lives, so just introduce him as a rider. x3 It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out what I wanted to put, but I'm glad you like it. :3

And yeah, that sounds about right. :) Woot! I'm glad this is finally going underway. I've been looking forward to it! *buries under mound of cookies*

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
Last edited:

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
Double post because no-one will notice otherwise.

Is there anything we should know in advance so we don't ruin anything you have planned in advance?

katiekitten

The Compromise
A little, yeah: While you can investigate the missing riders, don't get too close? :x Not much else, at the moment. :D

Will be posting later today, sorry for the dissapearing act. xD;

A quick note for future posts: We should probably post our locations as well as the characters at the beginning of our posts, so we don't all get confused. xD And all trainees will be shipped to the training school shortly after finding their eggs, where they will find mentors/generally learn the ropes. If you want to pick up an apprentice, head there!