• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electabuzz (and evos) Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villi

Shimama!
Happy belated birthday Voltaic.

I've seen Iron Man, and Prince Caspian, and really want to see Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls. But I'm not going to see it until next weekend at best. Why? I guess because I still have that silent dream of being able to go see it with that girl.

Tuesday, I swear. I'm just going to lay it all out on the table. I know I'm no good at talking to girls, but I used to be... normal with her. Now, its like the mental blocks in my head are bigger than ever. And now I've got competition from another friend. Ugh, I guess I need to start subconsciously picking uglier girls.

wolfy

Good luck V, I hope your plans work out...

I saw Indy 4 and Iron Man at the drive in today...
They were both pretty good, but Indy confused me a bit...

Villi

Shimama!
My good friend and her good friend/my friend are working on helping me. We might hang out before school's out. All I know is, if I'm making my move, its got to be soon. Nearly all summer, she's going to be out of the country. Stupid first generation immigration. Stupid melting pot known as America.

I wish I could speak Spanish.

YellowHat

The Anticool
OK, I'm back from nowhere. Happy belated 18th, Voltaic. Missed out on Iron Man, but still spent an awesome day with my girlfriend. I'd tell you guys more, but I doubt you want to hear it.

I want to see Prince Caspian, Iron Man, and Kungfu Panda. The latter simply because I'm a Jack Black fan. Is it just me, or has there been a severe lack of really good movies in the last decade or so?

Anyone here ever seen Better Off Dead? It's a movie from the 80s ('85, I think) about a guy whose girlfrined dumps him for a skier, and then he meets this French exchange student girl. It's really funny, and I finally found it on TiVo. Sorry, just random, it's one of my favorite movies.

I never did reopen the shop, did I? I said I would about 11 months ago, actually. :p Oh well, I don't have the time to manage anything on these forums, anymore...

And last time I mentioned the GHIV trailer, but didn't post the link, so I'll do that now.
Guitar Hero 4 (teaser)
GuitarHero.com (click media for other trailers)

Last edited:

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Thanks for the greets, guys. :)

I saw Speed Racer. It was... colorful to say the least. I want to see Prince Caspian, Kung Fu Panda, and the new Indiana Joans.

So, I was thinking, since we have all of these social features on the forums now, maybe we could actually stick to talking about Electabuzz in this place, and keep all of our random talking on someone's profile.

Villi

Shimama!
Stick to talking about Electabuzz...

How 'bout those Electabuzzes. Sure haven't changed much in the last 6 months. Or those Elekids. Or Electivires.

Anything else to say? Not really. I say we stick with what works, unless the mods boot us again.

Yes... we never discussed electabuzz since i joined xD (i think i joined in something like a little after page 50 x_X)
Well maybe one electabuzz topic will do? YH?

Villi

Shimama!
Naaah, I'm ok.

We have exams this week, and school's out Wednesday. I'm almost done, even though I just bombed the English final. I didn't write it poorly, but I forgot a title and to do MLA heading. And I know my teacher will probably take 4 letter grades off just for that. He can be a real butt-face sometimes.

YellowHat

The Anticool
Yay, the club's unclosed! I hope you all read the announcement, and if not make sure you do. I'd be a bad club owner if I didn't tell you about it. So please, make sure you check on the main page of the Clubs Forum and look at that announcement.

I'm so happy! My lifelong straight-A streak lives on! =D Last day of school is tommorow, and is a half day! And the day afterwards my girlfriend is coming to spend the ENTIRE DAY at my house! =D And then, next wednesday, soccer starts! ... So why am I so depressed about that? Well, since I'm not that great, I don't appreciate the sport like I used to, now that it's truly become a serious, competive thing. So this will most likely be my last year of playing....

wolfy

Alright, Wolfy is back me amigos...

Yes, Wolfy, being the great adventurer that he is, and loving to collect treasure has come back in one piece...
Having survived a trip to the ever dangerous Michigan, he recovered the mysterious Shield of Sparta along with the Spartan Helmet...
Then, on darting Canadian mounties, he made it to Niagra falls, but failed to recover anything...
Then, being pursued by the taliban (hey Indy faces Nazis and Soviets, so I get to face the taliban) he rushes through New York, Pennsylvania (while stopping at Gettysburg), and Maryland to return home...

But yeah, sorry I forgot to tell you guys of my absence, and I'm not quite sure qhat announcement we're talking about YH...

Look back from my 3 days ban guys xP (again)
i guess i live on the dangerous side, so whats up?

YellowHat

The Anticool
Alright, Wolfy is back me amigos...

Yes, Wolfy, being the great adventurer that he is, and loving to collect treasure has come back in one piece...
Having survived a trip to the ever dangerous Michigan, he recovered the mysterious Shield of Sparta along with the Spartan Helmet...
Then, on darting Canadian mounties, he made it to Niagra falls, but failed to recover anything...
Then, being pursued by the taliban (hey Indy faces Nazis and Soviets, so I get to face the taliban) he rushes through New York, Pennsylvania (while stopping at Gettysburg), and Maryland to return home...

But yeah, sorry I forgot to tell you guys of my absence, and I'm not quite sure qhat announcement we're talking about YH...

wolfy was in my hometown!? :8D WOW

The announcement was about one-liners, mostly, as well as conditions for new members wishing to join clubs.

wolfy

Wait, you live in Gettysburg?!? I new you lived in Pennsylvania, but dang...
I would tried to get on the forums had I known you lived in Gettysburg...
And to think I was in your hometown for one full day, and we didn't even get to meet...

o_O bad fate guys :\ Well atleast now you know.
Rememer guys, i live in Fredrikstad incase you are there ;)

Lol i got like 3*5 popints from the club mods while i was banned xD

YellowHat

The Anticool
Wait, you live in Gettysburg?!? I new you lived in Pennsylvania, but dang...
I would tried to get on the forums had I known you lived in Gettysburg...
And to think I was in your hometown for one full day, and we didn't even get to meet...

Well, I live on the outskirts of Gettysburg, going into the town of Biglerville, which is where I go to school. Where exactly in Gettysburg were you? Cuz I doubt that you came near my home. Any sights you saw that I would know? Cuz I drive through town every week to go to church. =D
Also, what day was it on? Just curious.

wolfy

Hmm, we went to the big national Park thing and did the Auto Tour with the CD playing in our Van...
Drove around the battlefield and such
And we were there on Wednesday till about 7 or 8 PM...

But man, I can't believe I was near where you live...

wolfy

We drove past Devil's Den, and went up to Little Roundtop...
It was my favorite, I thought it was pretty cool...

And then the giant statues of Lee and Meade were awesome too...

YellowHat

The Anticool
i would like to join my favorite poke'mon is salamence

Ying, new member! I'll sign you up!

So, how's everyone's summer going? It seems like it's been weeks, but I've only been on vacation for 5 days. Only 81 more to go...
Soccer practice/weight training starts tommorow. >_<

And wolfy, just to be sure, you're gonna need to see if you broke any laws while you were in my state. THE MOST IMPORTANT LAWS OF THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.