• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electabuzz (and evos) Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowHat

The Anticool
Why's that, wolfy?
Welcome, Gen1King. Always good to have new members.

Hey, I figured that since I posted pics on the official picture thread that I should post 'em here, too. I haven't done so since the beggining of the year, so why not? These are just my MySpace pics, so nothing really special.

Who is that handsome devil?
Yeah, aviators, baby.

YellowHat

The Anticool
Why's that, wolfy?
Welcome, Gen1King. Always good to have new members.

Hey, I figured that since I posted pics on the official picture thread that I should post 'em here, too. I haven't done so since the beggining of the year, so why not? These are just my MySpace pics, so nothing really special.

Who is that handsome devil?
Yeah, aviators, baby.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
I posted in "The official plz tell me I'm pretty thread" too, but no one told me I was pretty. D':

MySpace? When did you get one of those? Be my friend! :D Link to mine is in my sig.

I posted my picture in that thread to... only one commented and said i got an awesome cellphone XD

Wantz picturez? goes there! D:

Gen1King

ElectaKing
Yo guys! I can't believe they gave me an infraction for the one-liner i postedt rying to join here, that's BS.

YellowHat

The Anticool
Hmm, I'll go find you two. And I'll add you, Volty. And put you in mah top friends. 8D

And Gen1King, get used to it. They've cracked down on people so hard for stuff like that. And you may want to avoid posts like that last one, especially since you already have an infraction from the first one.

Gen1King

ElectaKing
I just think that the strict enforecement of said rule is........so unnecessary? If it was spam, then i'd understand, but the point of this thread is to get members to show fan-ism of Electabuzz, and it's evo's, and i just asked to join.

YellowHat

The Anticool
True. But the thing is, you could still post more, even if you were just asking to join. Really, there's no rule against just jumping into the conversation before anyone says "OK, you're in." I mean, we pretty much let whoever wants to join join.

I found Volty and Drago's pictures, btw. Took me a long time scrolling through posts, when I realized I could just use the "search the thread" button. XD

wolfy

Yup...
Get used to the unnecessary cracking down thing...

And I'll add you to Voltaic...

And look you two guys up...

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
I didn't know you had a MySpace either wolfy. o_O; Anywho, I got both of your friend requests. :D

And you found my post and STILL didn't tell me I was pretty?! WHY WON'T ANYONE TELL ME I'M PRETTY?! D':

Welcome, new member! *pelts with fruit baskets*

Lol, suddenly the mods started reading this club and gave me infraction points XD (weird i only got one..)

Welcome new member =D hope you will stay active!

im like on page 3-5 so it should be easy finding me xD

Voltaic! your pretty! D: (or are you?)

Xander99

id like to join this club.
doesnt look like its used much but we can change that.
my favourite pokemon is electivire.
so can i join?

YellowHat

The Anticool
*tackles Xander99* YES! A POST! You, my friend, are truly a hero.

I saw you posted in the Electric Pokemon Group, as well, and you seem like a cool enough person. So welcome aboard. *holds out a tray of Electabuzz-shaped cupcakes* Choose carefully... *throws tray into Xander's face* Ha! Initiation song!

"Welcome to our club!, Welcome to our club!
Welcome Xander,
Welcome Xander,
Welcome Xander,
Welcome Xander..." *continues for days*

wolfy

Holy...
Crap...
I thought we were dead...

Well, welcome Dr. Frankenstein, and thank you for creating life...

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
OMFG we live.
Xander99 thank you for rising us back from the gave. sorry about not posting guys but you were all talking about My Space and I don't have it.

OMG! Is... this the famous electaclub ive heard so much about? AWESOME! ALIVE! =D
Thank you and welcome Xander99 XD

Xander99

glad to hear the clubs back up and running.
i was thinking of ways to make the club more active and came up with an idea.
maybe we can have like daily or weekly contests to keep things fresh.
as well of the topic discussion of course.

glad to hear the clubs back up and running.
i was thinking of ways to make the club more active and came up with an idea.
maybe we can have like daily or weekly contests to keep things fresh.
as well of the topic discussion of course.

Well it depends, how we would make them. And what to make, were not that many pros at anything here D=
But yeah, I could give it a try, if the other guys agrees with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.