• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electabuzz (and evos) Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xander99

im no pro at anything myself.
all i mean is simple things like for example create a team with the least weaknesses.
or create a moveset that covers the most types. things like that.
and for example the winner gets a point.

YellowHat

The Anticool
Sounds kinda cool.
We could put Xander (I'm going to be calling you that from now on, btw.) in charge of organizing some kind of contest for us (as a sort of "tryout").

YellowHat

The Anticool
Sadly, no. Our once loyal members have suddenly lost interest.
I too find myself without any time for these old forums. My lack of logins probably makes me unfit to be club leader.

So yeah, I guess the club has officially disbanded. Goodbye, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.