• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electabuzz (and evos) Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Welcome, new member! *throws confetti*

Those are some weird laws. I can't go to Pennsylvania. I sing in the shower all of the time. >.<

I've seen some really weird laws that were made in the UK too. XD

I'm not on Summer break yet. My school always let's us out at the end of June. Stupid year round schools. But, I kinda don't want to leave either. I mean, these are my last 3 weeks with people I've grown up with. Graduation sucks. ;_;

Hmmm... summer, the normal, sleep, snore, eat, drink and the toilet is gonna be used alot :\
Math exam for some in my class today, because i dont have it.. Im at home the whole day :p
YAY! My birthday is soon coming up! Its called the 27'th june (ooo brawl comes that day too x.X)
And Welcome! New member! Hopefully you will be a little active :p

wolfy

I'm so gonna do the country road one someday...
But some of those are just ridiculous...

And you said something about weight training YH? That sounds like fun...
I'm supposed to start lifting with my dad in the mornings this Summer, but I haven't started yet...

YellowHat

The Anticool
Weight training? Fun? Not the word I'd used to descibe it. Definately worth while, though. I've been lifting with my dad since I turned 13, but now that high school soccer's starting up, I just lift with the team.

I plan to eventually sleep outside on a fridge. In a public place, too. Just to see if I get arrested.

Villi

Shimama!
Weight training fun? Not in this lifetime. I was supposed to go today, but I'm too lazy. Plus I hate my coach and a lot of the varsity players. I may be good enough to play varsity, or at least sit, but I really would rather just play JV again.

YellowHat

The Anticool
I suck to much to play Varsity. Plus, you need to be able to run a 6 minute mile. My best mile's 7.5 minutes. :p

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith's full setlist is available on Wikipedia now. Looks like it's gonna be a sweet game. can't wait.

Guess what, everyone? My brother erased the data on my Diamond version. I had a legit Manaphy, Jirachi, and Mew on it, as well as almost every non-event pokemon on the games. They're all gone, now. On top of all that, his DS was stolen, and the game is gone completely now. Quite depressing.

On a note of curiousity, does anyone know the "4 bases"?

YellowHat

The Anticool
I suck to much to play Varsity. Plus, you need to be able to run a 6 minute mile. My best mile's 7.5 minutes. :p

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith's full setlist is available on Wikipedia now. Looks like it's gonna be a sweet game. can't wait.

Guess what, everyone? My brother erased the data on my Diamond version. I had a legit Manaphy, Jirachi, and Mew on it, as well as almost every non-event pokemon on the games. They're all gone, now. On top of all that, his DS was stolen, and the game is gone completely now. Quite depressing.

On a note of curiousity, does anyone know the "4 bases"?

Villi

Shimama!
You mean as in baseball, or as in going "all the way", because I know both.

Or you could be talking about the 4 bases of abstinence, as seen in Stephen Colbert's I Am America, and So Can You. (how's that for advertisement.)

I recently got My Pokemon Ranch for the Wii. Its good to have new box space, because I was almost out of space in Diamond. But I wish I could trade for the girl's Quilava, instead of useless weak Pokemon.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
I got My Pokemon Ranch too. My Ranch is level 9. X) It's cool to have the extra box space, but I've grown paranoid. What if one of my little cousins starts a new game on my Diamond. I won't ever get my Pokemon back. ;_;

You download My Pokemon Ranch for 1000 points off of the Wii Shop Channel, wolfy.

YellowHat

The Anticool
You mean as in baseball, or as in going "all the way", because I know both.

Or you could be talking about the 4 bases of abstinence, as seen in Stephen Colbert's I Am America, and So Can You. (how's that for advertisement.)

I recently got My Pokemon Ranch for the Wii. Its good to have new box space, because I was almost out of space in Diamond. But I wish I could trade for the girl's Quilava, instead of useless weak Pokemon.

You read that book? I love The Colbert Report, but I never got to read it. My friend did a book report on it, though. :p

And I meant going all the way. I've been having an argument with my friend regarding the bases, and was wondering if anyone could settle it. Regarding 2nd base. Just dunno if it's club appropriate or not... should I ask it here?

Villi

Shimama!
Go ahead. What's the worst that can happen.

I have 250 Pokemon on my Pokemon Ranch. But I don't put in any of my good Pokemon. For some reason I'm afraid that the Wii memory isn't as good as DS memory. I'm worried about my Pokemon on it.

And you should definately read the book YH.

wolfy

Hmm...
Well I remember the four bases by the four F's...
1st: French
2nd: Feel
3rd: Finger
4th: Fu- erm, well you get the idea...

I thought I'd be the first to post it, that way, if someone got in trouble it'd be me...
I don't want you guys to get in trouble...

YellowHat

The Anticool
Yeah, I read that somewhere. The 4 'F's, I mean. Anyways, my question regards 2nd base, as I said. How far do you have to go to be considered 2nd base? Does it matter if she's got a shirt/bra on, or does she have to be completely topless?
Again, I apoligize if this is forum innapropriate, but I feel that our members hold a certain level of maturity, so this question can be handled accordingly.

*sigh* I miss my Diamond version....

Stop double posting YH x_x

Well I dont have pokemon ranch because I didnt knew that was on the virtual console o_O

Oh, and my birthday is on friday! Oh, and Brawl release in europe is on friday... xD
Bleh, hate having birthday on thde realease date -.-

YellowHat

The Anticool
I can't help it! The forums have been doing this to me ever since they redid everything! I double post sporadically and without warning!

And happy birthday tommorow, if by chance I don't get on Serebii.

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith comes out on sunday. I'm so excited! =D

wolfy

Yay GH:A!!!! Yay Drago's birthday!!! Yay me thinking YH has gotten to 2nd ba- WAIT!

Evidently Mr. Hat does not pay attention to the pastor/priest/whatever...
Nah, I'm joking dude...
Honestly, I think it doesn't matter if she's wearing a shirt/bra or if she's topless...

Look, if you need to ask other questions that you feel are not appropriate hear, PM me, or email me (PM me for that)...

Villi

Shimama!
Doesn't really matter YH. Take the credit.

And happy belated birthday Drago.

Also, I'm shooting for the Mew in My Pokemon Ranch. I already got the Phione.

YellowHat

The Anticool
WAAH! It's not fair! Why do I have an idiot brother that deletes my file and then has the nerve to let someone steal the DS lite that happened to be holding the game card, so that I don't even get to start a new guy? HUH?! Not only that, but before he lost my Diamond version, I let him have my Pearl version that I'd just been playing for fun. He lost that one, too, apparently.

=(

Anyways, wolfy, I'm quite sure you already guessed the reason I asked such a question. =D

wolfy

Yup, I'm like Sherlock Holmes...

Oh, and BTW...
I GOT GUITAR HERO: AEROSMITH!!! It's three in the morning, I've been playing it, and I'm about to friggin splooge my pants or explode because the game is awesome!!!!!
AEROSMITH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.