• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electabuzz (and evos) Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard The Great

The Great One
You should do what I am plannng on doing by starting them all again.

Well I will, but I'm still waiting for delivery on the games I ordered (Red, Blue, Yellow and Sapphire), as well as my new SP.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Haven't been here in a while. :D

Welcome, new member! *pelts with Charizard plushies*

I still have every one of my old Pokemon games, Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal. I even have all the 3rd gen games and D/P. :D Not planning on getting rid of any of them any time soon.

What do you people do to your game systems? My gameboys are in perfect working condition. :p

YellowHat

The Anticool
Whoo! I can't believe my luck!
I happened to be searching through my brother's closet for Crystal version, and I stumbled upon the Diamond Version that I thought was his. So, thinking he owed me for losing mine, I took it. And wouldn't you know, it was actually MINE! Completely untouched and everything! (though he did stick a Magby in the Daycare that grew about 20 levels). I was like, dancing with glee! 8D

Anyways, I have Crystal, LG, FR, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. I used to have Yellow and Gold, but sold both of them years ago on eBay. I really regret that now, to be honest. But oh well, watcha gonna do?

On another note, Charizard the Great got banned. 0_o

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
I don't like the fact that the internal battery has run dry on my games. >:O Now I have to pay to replace them.

Poor new member. He never received the plushies I gave him. :(

YellowHat

The Anticool
Maybe he'll get them while he's in exile. They'll keep him warm in Siberia.

I'm really hoping that my Guitar Hero: Aerosmith game comes in the mail tommorow. I have to go on vacation on saturday, and I wanna play it before I leave.....

btw, I'm leaving saturday, and won't be back until the following saturday. I gotta get up at friekin 3 AM to drive to the Baltimore airport... >_<

wolfy

Alright we'll miss ya YH...

And why the heck is Charizard the Great banned? He seems like a nice, well-behaving guy who wouldn't get banned...

Congrats on finding your game YH :D
And were gonna miss youwhen you leave :(

Well I just told the new member 2 days ago that he should remove some trainer cards, and next day his banned :( I guess he never did :\

Well look at the bright side, his not permabanned.

I bought mystery dungeon time on wednesday. And im having problem finding a new team. I was so stupid taking a new game when I had a good team of Turtwig & Totodile :[

Villi

Shimama!
Heh, my friend said that the starter Pokemon are not at all equal. He was a Totodile that was incredibly weak, while his helper was an uber-Chikorita. I was pretty mad. The roles should be reversed!

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
You guys are on cracked Exeggcute. The new PMD is totally awesome! So much more to do than the first game. And a bunch of new things were added like the little pictures when the Pokemon talk, genders, eggs, and other stuff.

Congrats on finding your lost game, YH. :)

YellowHat

The Anticool
Double post, wolf man.

I liked the first PMD, but I got bored fast... If this one's better, I might check it out.
By the way, I finally got Guitar Hero: Aerosmith this morning. I already beat it on Expert mode. 8D That game is still fun, even if it's easier than other GH games.

Villi

Shimama!
Beat on expert in 1 day? That's pretty easy.

I don't think I'll get PMD2. But I will get Ranger 2, since you can transfer over another Manaphy and a Darkrai.

Thanks, guys.

And Drago, you got the new MD? Is it any better than the old ones?

Its better by 3 times, The story of the new one maes the old one crawl in shame, Ive played the game in 5 days straight (exept when the D needed to load :()

I never played or cared about ranger so im probarly not gonna buy it. Although I was really hyped up about the MD1, but I didnt even knew MD2 was out the day I bought it xD
And trust me, its worth the money.

Villi

Shimama!
I don't have enough money to buy all these games.

So for now, I'm just training a bunch of Pokemon to level 100. Its incredibly easy with a Lucky Egg. I already have 16 level 100's, and I only had 8 last week.

wolfy

Dang V, I've never found a lucky egg...

Well, in a long argument with my cousin and brother, I ended up getting myself into a double battle with the two...
It will be me and my other brother vs my cousin and my youngest brother...
They both use Action Replays to max out exp. and to give their pokemon 999 or whatever health, and to beat the league (they didn't even do Victory Road, they walked through the walls)...
So me and my brother told them they haven't earned anything by cheating, and will still beat them, even if they cheat...

So, now I am gonna pick up my dusty Pearl version, and go into a month long training session...
Because they set the date for the battle to be a month away so they could actually get some level 100s..

Umm, yeah, that's all I have to say...

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
PMD2 is teh awesomeness. It's like a gajillion times better than the first one. I agree with Drago when he says the storyline brings the first one's to a crawl. I'm probably never gonna touch the 1st one again because it seems so boring compared to this one.

Anywho, who's seen all of the new pictures and little rumored bits on Platinum? Looks pretty awesome too.

I haven't battled much on D/P lately. I got bored, but I know I'll get back into it soon. EVs and IVs, ftw! Anywho, good luck, wolfy.

Last edited:

YellowHat

The Anticool
Vill, a Lucky Egg doubles exp. or something, correct?
Well, from all the praise PMD2 is getting, I may just pick it up. Thing is, I don't really know the difference between the Time and Darkness versions. Anyone wanna give me some help?
Platinum does look incredible, and I will probably buy it. I also enjoyed Ranger quite a bit, so I'll pick the new one up as well. With all these new features, the games should keep me busy for a while.

darkness and time got different pokemon and item. thats all. I just picked random and got time. I actually wanted darkness xD
Yup Platiniums looks awesome new sprites WIIII!

Status
Not open for further replies.