• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electabuzz (and evos) Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
hey guys sorry for being away.Now that the summer hoildays have started in the uk I will be able to post more often anyway i've got a topic for you all what pokemon moves would you like to use
Frenzy Plant
Blast Burn
Hydro Cannon
Volt Tackle
Flame Wheel
i will do some more tomorrow

Villi

Shimama!
Uh, I'd like if my punches were elemental. I may not be as strong as some people, but I'd like to see them deal with flaming fists of fury!

Learning to Surf would also be nice. And minimize. And Acid Armor. I can melt.

Last edited:

YellowHat

The Anticool
It'd be really cool to use a move like Barrier. You'd be a really convincing mime. :)

Nice topic, btw. I like this.

wolfy

Hmm, I'd wanna know Thunder Punch, Fly, Blast Burn, Earthquake, and maybe more...

This is a good topic though...
Pretty good...

wolfy

Hmm, I'd wanna know Thunder Punch, Fly, Blast Burn, Earthquake, and maybe more...

This is a good topic though...
Pretty good...

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Most of all I'd like to use Fly! or at least have the Levitate Ability. -_- I'd like to know how to Surf too. Elemental punches and fangs would be fun. And how cool would it be to Dishcrage electricity or use something like Thunderbolt or Psychic?

elact

cosmic elacter
hi,can i join?electrive is my fave pok'mon.

what pokemon moves would you like to use
Attract, Earthquake or Teleport :D

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
I've got a new topic for you all to sit and spin on.
Have any of your video game cartridges had an accident?
okay once I left my megaman BN 2 game in the pocket of my trousers my mum put that pair of trousers with the game still in the pocket in the washing machine and guess what after that the game still worked.

Last edited:

Villi

Shimama!
That same thing happened with my cell phone. Its fine too, which is surprising. Its been through all kinds of junk. One time I dropped it from a second story window to see if it would survive. It did, but now the space button only works half the time.

I'm much more careful with my games though for some reason, particularly Pokemon. I haven't lost any Pokemon game. Although one time I found a random Pokemon Blue on my basement steps. To this day, I don't know where it came from. A gift from God I suppose. Or maybe my mom...

Edit: Wow, this club is really dead right now. I mean I can't go on because of band camp combined with 2-a-days in soccer right now.

Last edited:
STAY ALIVE!! D:

I havent lost that much games. Just some that got stolen... I know by who but i just cant get myself to punish him -_-

YellowHat

The Anticool
Geez, I'm sorry guys. I've been busy, too. But not like Vill. Man, band and soccer? I've got two-a-days for soccer, but band around here is brutal. Their camp is 12 hours a day for 10 days, which doesn't suit me (though I guess it suits my girlfriend). I liked my 12 hour days of soccer camp, which only lasted 4 days...

6 AM practice is brutal, too...

So anywho, we need a new topic to brighten this old place up. How's this one sound?

Back to School! Ready or not?

Back to School! Ready or not?
im at school at this second. And im having fun with it, kinda looks like its gonna be a better year then the last one :p

YellowHat

The Anticool
Ah, how early do you guys start, Drago?

School starts one week from now, next wednesday, for us. I'm picking up my schedule at the end of this week.
I'm really looking forward to high school. Actually, I'm going to get to start sleeping in. :p I've been getting up at 5 AM every morning for soccer, but that's going to end on friday, so I can start sleeping in till 6. That's gonna be great.

we started on monday xP and liek, we got free the first class tomorrow :O yay!

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Ah... Back to school. Guys I'm excited, and nervous at the same time. I mean, I graduated High School already. Idr if you guy knew that or not. So, I'm starting college as of September 1st.

My schedule is pretty... cool, I guess. I've got classes all day Monday and Wednesday. And I'm in school from 9-11:30 Tuesday and Thursday. It sounds great, right? I'm only in school virtually two and a half days a week. However, my schedule will still be stressful because guess what guys... your little Volty is all grown up AND HAS HIS FIRST EVER FRIGGIN JOB!! (I start working at Starbucks within the next few days.)

Yeah, so on top of being a full-time student, I'm gonna be a full-time employee as well, working every day except Monday and Wednesday. Ugh... growing up is tough.

Last edited:

YellowHat

The Anticool
Aw, Volty's all growed up...

Well, I wish you luck in your college ventures, Voltaic. I'm just now starting high school, and I'm nervous. Guess I don't have too much to worry about, but it's just gonna be a bit different now that I've left the middle school hallway to walk the rest of the building.

Gen1King

ElectaKing
I'd like to join, my favorite pokemon is electabuzz.

wolfy

Ugh, I've been in school for 2 weeks already...
And I've determined that my sophomore year's sole purpose is to kill me...

Status
Not open for further replies.