• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electabuzz Vs. Raichu

Who do you prefer?

• Electabuzz

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Raichu

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
elextabuzz because raichu doesn't learn any moves according to my walkthrough for LG/FR

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
You might want to change the title for this poll. It sounds like a face-off to me.

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
Raichu. I don't like the looks of Electabuzz...

Tazzler

Neither. Electabuzz moreso, but ampharos and raikou >every other electric.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Tazzler said:
Neither. Electabuzz moreso, but ampharos and raikou >every other electric.
there´s something wrong there, it´s corrected below ↓

Tazzler said:
Neither. Electabuzz moreso, but JOLTEON >every other electric.

meh, I voted electabuzz too.

Electabuzz. Movepool ftw. Makes all other Electric look like invalidated turds. Ice Punch, Psychic, Focus Punch/Cross Chop, and your average Thunderbolt/Thunder Wave=GG.

Plus, Pichu made Raichu and co a pain in the rear to train. Thanks a lot... >__>

jellsprout

Electabuzz.
Higher base stat total. 490>475
Better movepool. Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Cross Chop, Thunder Wave, Focus Punch, etc.>Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Surf/Volt Tackle.
And Electabuzz looks much better.

Rainbow★Latias

Better than before!
Electabuzz without a doubt.

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
I despise raichu because it evolves from that horrid thing with no defense and no attack called Pikachu.

Electabuzz has a massive movepool and decent stats. I vote for Electabuzz.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Electabuzz's ability to use moves like Psychic and the elemental punches make him the clear winner. However, I have Leafgreen so I myself have only used Raichu, and he's anything but bad.

Kirb-Inu-Mon

Boulder Trainer
Electabuzz

Definatley Electabuzz. Elekid gets bronze on my favorite pokemon list. Plus, those lightning bolt stripes are awesome. Electabuzzes pwn with Thunderpunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.