• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electivire BT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
I couldn't find the singles part so i'll just put it here!

Could you please rate my Electivire? btw i hav a mate who has Platinum so i cud get ice punch etc, but im NOT breeding for moves! This electivire is special as it is my FIRST EVER lv 100 that i didn't give loads of rare candies too. Anyway:

Electivire
Modest Nature
Motor Drive
Stats:
HP:272
Atk:264
Def:165
Sp Atk:235
Sp Def:222
Speed:244

Moves:
Thunderpunch/Thunderbolt (need an opinion!)
Iron Tail
Earthquake
Ice Punch/Flamewthrower/Fire Punch/Potect

So plz plz plz give me a hand with this, he's very important and i wud luv to kick a** with him!

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
O and i just looked it up Modest gives improved SP ATK and lowers ATK :( which is a shame however it seems God, Buddha or Arceus wants me to make 'Vire a mixed sweeper so that would help. K bye again

I think I'd still go for physical, since his attack is still higher, shame about the nature though.

Moves:
-Thunderpunch
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
You could breed again.

Although its a hard road, its your best option.

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
This Electivire is doomed to inadequacy. A mixed set is probably your only hope, which means Thunderbolt>Thunderpunch.

Devastator1

I couldn't find the singles part so i'll just put it here!

Could you please rate my Electivire? btw i hav a mate who has Platinum so i cud get ice punch etc, but im NOT breeding for moves! This electivire is special as it is my FIRST EVER lv 100 that i didn't give loads of rare candies too. Anyway:

Electivire
Modest Nature
Motor Drive
Stats:
HP:272
Atk:264
Def:165
Sp Atk:235
Sp Def:222
Speed:244

Moves:
Thunderpunch/Thunderbolt (need an opinion!)
Focus blast- stronger, more coverage and about the same accuracy.
Earthquake
Ice Punch/Flamewthrower/Fire Punch/Potect

So plz plz plz give me a hand with this, he's very important and i wud luv to kick a** with him!
I know how frustrating it would be to get a new one, but if you really want a kick a** electivire, then you would probably have to breed for one.

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Um, yeah, that E-Vire sucks. Rebreed, I know it's hard to let go of your first 100, but just think of it as a father of an even better one :)

Electivire @ Life Orb
Nature: Mild
Ability: Motor Drive
~ Thunderbolt
~ Cross Chop
~ Ice Punch
~ Hidden Power [Grass]

^ This is better. I'd take the time to Ev train it, but I know In-Game people don't. The battle frontier though, does have Ev trained pokemon (255/255 in 2 random stats is it?).

I know getting Hidden Power [Grass] is a pain, but its way worth it, at least ranging from 63-70 base power.

I know your most likely not gonna take my advice, so if you don't, just ignore it. Don't reply.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
Um, yeah, that E-Vire sucks. Rebreed, I know it's hard to let go of your first 100, but just think of it as a father of an even better one :)

Electivire @ Life Orb
Nature: Mild
Ability: Motor Drive
~ Thunderbolt
~ Cross Chop
~ Ice Punch
~ Hidden Power [Grass]

^ This is better. I'd take the time to Ev train it, but I know In-Game people don't. The battle frontier though, does have Ev trained pokemon (255/255 in 2 random stats is it?).

That's the best set i good think of maybe replacing HP Grass with somethin else but the only prob is i dont hav another Electrivizer

I know getting Hidden Power [Grass] is a pain, but its way worth it, at least ranging from 63-70 base power.

I know your most likely not gonna take my advice, so if you don't, just ignore it. Don't reply.

That's the best set i good think of maybe replacing HP Grass with somethin else but the only prob is i dont hav another Electrivizer

Status
Not open for further replies.