• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electivire BT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
I couldn't find the singles part so i'll just put it here!

Could you please rate my Electivire? btw i hav a mate who has Platinum so i cud get ice punch etc, but im NOT breeding for moves! This electivire is special as it is my FIRST EVER lv 100 that i didn't give loads of rare candies too. Anyway:

Electivire
Modest Nature
Motor Drive
Stats:
HP:272
Atk:264
Def:165
Sp Atk:235
Sp Def:222
Speed:244

Moves:
Thunderpunch/Thunderbolt (need an opinion!)
Iron Tail
Earthquake
Ice Punch/Flamewthrower/Fire Punch/Potect

So plz plz plz give me a hand with this, he's very important and i wud luv to kick a** with him!

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
O and i just looked it up Modest gives improved SP ATK and lowers ATK :( which is a shame however it seems God, Buddha or Arceus wants me to make 'Vire a mixed sweeper so that would help. K bye again

I think I'd still go for physical, since his attack is still higher, shame about the nature though.

Moves:
-Thunderpunch
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
You could breed again.

Although its a hard road, its your best option.

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
This Electivire is doomed to inadequacy. A mixed set is probably your only hope, which means Thunderbolt>Thunderpunch.

Devastator1

I couldn't find the singles part so i'll just put it here!

Could you please rate my Electivire? btw i hav a mate who has Platinum so i cud get ice punch etc, but im NOT breeding for moves! This electivire is special as it is my FIRST EVER lv 100 that i didn't give loads of rare candies too. Anyway:

Electivire
Modest Nature
Motor Drive
Stats:
HP:272
Atk:264
Def:165
Sp Atk:235
Sp Def:222
Speed:244

Moves:
Thunderpunch/Thunderbolt (need an opinion!)
Focus blast- stronger, more coverage and about the same accuracy.
Earthquake
Ice Punch/Flamewthrower/Fire Punch/Potect

So plz plz plz give me a hand with this, he's very important and i wud luv to kick a** with him!
I know how frustrating it would be to get a new one, but if you really want a kick a** electivire, then you would probably have to breed for one.

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Um, yeah, that E-Vire sucks. Rebreed, I know it's hard to let go of your first 100, but just think of it as a father of an even better one :)

Electivire @ Life Orb
Nature: Mild
Ability: Motor Drive
~ Thunderbolt
~ Cross Chop
~ Ice Punch
~ Hidden Power [Grass]

^ This is better. I'd take the time to Ev train it, but I know In-Game people don't. The battle frontier though, does have Ev trained pokemon (255/255 in 2 random stats is it?).

I know getting Hidden Power [Grass] is a pain, but its way worth it, at least ranging from 63-70 base power.

I know your most likely not gonna take my advice, so if you don't, just ignore it. Don't reply.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
Um, yeah, that E-Vire sucks. Rebreed, I know it's hard to let go of your first 100, but just think of it as a father of an even better one :)

Electivire @ Life Orb
Nature: Mild
Ability: Motor Drive
~ Thunderbolt
~ Cross Chop
~ Ice Punch
~ Hidden Power [Grass]

^ This is better. I'd take the time to Ev train it, but I know In-Game people don't. The battle frontier though, does have Ev trained pokemon (255/255 in 2 random stats is it?).

That's the best set i good think of maybe replacing HP Grass with somethin else but the only prob is i dont hav another Electrivizer

I know getting Hidden Power [Grass] is a pain, but its way worth it, at least ranging from 63-70 base power.

I know your most likely not gonna take my advice, so if you don't, just ignore it. Don't reply.

That's the best set i good think of maybe replacing HP Grass with somethin else but the only prob is i dont hav another Electrivizer

Status
Not open for further replies.