• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electric Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
Welcome to the Electric FaceOff!
This is version 4, just so you know. I’m not in the mood to tell a lovely story so let’s just say the old ones ran outta batteries. 8D The last one was owned by SA and AM but I got permission from both to take over this taco stand. I hope you will enjoy this face off, I apologize if you don't. Remember to read the rules and have fun.
This faceoff is exclusive to Electric Pokemon. It’s just like every other face off but there are certain rules to each round, like hurt/heal or voting. I’ll make sure to tell what everyone is supposed to be doing for each round so just listen, lean back, and pop open a bag of popcorn, hun. ‘Tis gonna be a wild wide. *shot* Sorry for the cheesy opening… Just going for something new. ._.

Rules
1. Follow the SPPf Rules and the New Face-off Rules. Be sure to read through the The Face-Off Glossary as well.
2. Be courteous to everyone here and respect their votes.
3. There will be assigned tallists but feel free to tally if you want. Live Tallying is allowed but do not keep the score only to yourself. Announce before you began tallying to cease further voting.
4. Free Tallyist's Choice or TC is allowed.
5. Have fun. We love to see you smile.
6. Bagels.

Owner: AngelLatias
Co-Owner: -

Round 1: Favorites Winner - Zapdos
Round 2: Attacks
Another lovely little round consiting of Electric type moves. All candidates start with 40 points. This round is Double Heal/Double Hurt and voting is anytime. Double is better...8D *gets shot* Any contestant that reaches 800 will be automatically eliminated.

Charge: 40
Charge Beam: 40
Discharge: 40
Electrolevitate: 40
Shock Wave: 40
Spark: 40
Thunder:40
Thunder Fang: 40
Thunder Wave: 40
Thunderbolt: 40
Thunderpunch: 40
Thundershock: 40
Volt Tackle: 40
Zap Cannon: 40

Vote Away!

Last edited:

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
x10 Heal Pikachu.

Can I be Co-Owner?

Pikachu: 140
Raichu: 130
Magnetmite: 130
Magneton: 130
Voltorb: 130
Electrode: 130
Electabuzz: 130
Jolteon: 130
Zapdos: 130
Chinchou: 130
Lanturn: 130
Pichu: 130
Mareep: 130
Flaafy: 130
Ampharos: 130
Elekid: 130
Raikou: 130
Electrike: 130
Manectric: 130
Plusle: 130
Minun: 130
Korinku: 130
Rukushio: 130
Rentoraa: 130
Pachirisu: 130
Jibacoil: 130
Elekible: 130
Rotomu: 130

When can I vote again?

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
I hate these formats, I think it is a lot simpler to say they all have 13 points and you hurt/heal 1 point. 130 and 10 are just 13 and 1 with a zero on the end

Heal Elekible
Hurt Minum

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
x10 heal Zapdos

It's my bishie...

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
x10 heal Zapdos

I'm assuming that the voting frequency is no double posts, because that's what I've found in any other Experimental style round.

I hate these formats, I think it is a lot simpler to say they all have 13 points and you hurt/heal 1 point. 130 and 10 are just 13 and 1 with a zero on the end

Heal Elekible
Hurt Minum

If you understood Experiment style, then you would not be saying that, as that is wrong. You tecnhically spammed, next time I report you. ...and yes, I invented Experiment so I know how it works. Your logic would be corect if it was limited to hurt/heal, but the whole point is to leave the option to "equitize" the contenders.

x10 Heal Minun

Lapras_Lover

I love this voting format... :)

x10 Heal Raichu

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
x10 heal Zapdos

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
x10 heal Zapdos

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?