• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ELECTRIC SHOCK // the banner + avatar shop!

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
4Elw9.png

E l e c t r i c S h o c k !

Shop status: OPEN!

Warm welcome from Elesa, yoo-hoo.

Hello! Welcome and hello again! You've stumbled upon Ruby Moon's new graphic and spriting shop, ELECTRIC SHOCK Shop. E☆S Shop provides your general icon and simple signatures. You may also request several sprite works from me, Ruby Moon. The name E☆S was taken from f(x), a South Korean girl-group's lead single, Electric Shock.

SHOP'S ANNOUNCEMENT。
R☆S Shop is looking for one new worker! Here's the requirements:
→ Able to do graphics. (Medium quality, at least)
→ Able to do spriting.
→ Could finish at least one/two requests per day.
→ Interested? PM me with your samples and you're in!​

► RULES
★ All general SPPf rules and fanart shops forum rules apply here.
★ HQ images are a must.
★ You can request three icons at once (the maximum amount) and one signature at once.
★ Use the form when you're requesting, or your request will be rejected.
★ No chatspeak and spam in the shop please.
★ If you use fanart for icon/sig, you need to credit the original fanartist. Photobucket, Googles, and etc. are invalid credits. (Except if you really don't know the artist.)
★ I only accept five requests at time.
★ Don't rush me. Everyone has life.
★ All requests here will be NOT shareable. If you want to make it shareable, state it on your request.
★ Upload the icons/sig/sprite to your own server, since I can't recover the exceeded bandwidth myself.
★ Don't request when the shop is closed or you'll be banned.
★ Credit is a must and feedbacks makes Karin happy.

Break the rules above, you'll get a warning. Three times of warning, you'll get banned. Banned two times = permanent ban. Sorry. 8(

► SAMPLES

Icon Samples ;;
aj9.png
saihai12.png
J5Akd.png
ogpft.png

Simple Signature ;;
HMVrg.png

5XIVg.png

MYSqU.png

AJsig.png

WARNING!!
My coloring style/texting style depends on what pic that you use for me. I don't do much text since I only focus at coloring. I prefer it if you give me 1 image per request. Thankyou 8')

► FORMS

Icons
HTML:
[U][B]// icons[/B][/U]
[B]Base Image:[/B] (HQ image only; maximum is 3 images)
[B]Text:[/B] (Optional. I prefer textless though)
[B]Size:[/B] (You can also request icons that's over 100x100 pixels)
[B]Etc:[/B] Whatever you like here

Simple Signatures
HTML:
[U][B]// signatures[/B][/U]
[B]Base Image:[/B] (HQ image only; maximum is 1 image)
[B]Size:[/B] (Please see the size limit and signature rules!)
[B]Text:[/B] (Optional and I prefer textless)
[B]Etc:[/B] Whatever you like

► WAITING LIST
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.

► BANNED // WARNED LIST

Let's keep this list empty, mmkay?

None

None

Last edited:

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
sweetie, here's your request! did it fast since I'm lifeless enough to deal with photoshop. orz

sorry if it didn't turn out like the elesa-sig style! ;^;

adxRC.png

have an extra one that I took from a random image ='))

LvtJS.png

enjoy.

sweetie

lovely love
sweetie, here's your request! did it fast since I'm lifeless enough to deal with photoshop. orz

sorry if it didn't turn out like the elesa-sig style! ;^;

adxRC.png

have an extra one that I took from a random image ='))

LvtJS.png

enjoy.

Aww, they're cute! Thank you. I'll find a way to use both because I like them that much. :]

// signatures
Base Image: Linky
Size: 400 x 200
Text: Caite-chan // Elite 4 Master
Etc: Love the Elssa style...on both. Would it be possible to get a matching avatar as well? :D

Oooo look I'm pretty...lol. I love them thank you very much. I've also added them to my own Photobucket now.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
// signatures
Base Image: http://i46.*******.com/91as03.jpg
Size: 400x200
Text: Lacunosa Ghost
Etc: Nothing really to add, just have fun with it! If you wanna flip it so that the umbrella fits in too, then that's fine, so long as you think it's okay! If it doesn't look good then do what you think's best! Thank you, lemme know if everything's good! :3

Flame Mistress

// signatures
Base Image: This - just the Victini, please
Size: 400 x 200
Text: Textless (as in, no text)
Etc: Could you make it pretty bright? Thanks~

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Your request is added to the waiting list~

I'll be sure to finish them tonight/by tomorrow morning/afternoon... In my timezone, of course. :p

Thanks for requesting!

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Does double post here allowed, 'cause I had to :"|

iliekmudkipz
g7vgD.png

Flandre, I have four variations for you. The one with normal position and the rotated position one. Also, there's some textless ones, if you don't like the texted ones :)
CoKFP.png

textless

Br1lz.png

textless

Flame Mistress, tried to make it as bright as possible, but I can't crop the Victini so I had to make it full-image with the backgrounds and the other Pokemon ): Is that okay? ;;
B8um3.png

And to be honest, I really like the outcome of the Victini one :3

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress, tried to make it as bright as possible, but I can't crop the Victini so I had to make it full-image with the backgrounds and the other Pokemon ): Is that okay? ;;
B8um3.png

And to be honest, I really like the outcome of the Victini one :3

Oh, this is great! Thanks! owo

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
I love them all, but gonna use the first one with no text, thank you so much! <33

The Keyblade Alchemist

Don't even blink!
My Icon (Avvie)

// icons
Base Image: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/150/i/2010/197/9/a/Clefables_shadow_by_Metalface_art.jpg
Text: Conspiracy... (inclue the "..."), put above image (centered, top) (if you can, please make it like one of those messages cut from different newspapers and magazines)
Size: 125 x 125.
Etc: Backround should be dark gray. Only include the clefable and the gengar. Straighten out the gengar, and make the clefable look scared. Center it, put it just under the text

Hopefully, il get it sooner rather than later

Last edited: