• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electric Soldier Porygon! (038)

megakevinexe

Ultimate Animator
Team Rocket Admin said:
Can anyone post a link so I can see the episode? I've never seen it. Unfortunately I doubt we'll ever see Porygon again, and we'll never see Porygon 2.
You can download it right here: [link removed]. But half of it is not complete when you get it at first, so to see the whole thing, you'll have to download it twice. Enjoy, and remember, don't sit too close to the screen, or you'll suffer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Team Rocket Admin

megakevinexe said:
You can download it right here: [link removed]. But half of it is not complete when you get it at first, so to see the whole thing, you'll have to download it twice. Enjoy, and remember, don't sit too close to the screen, or you'll suffer.
How come the link was removed?

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
Team Rocket Admin said:
How come the link was removed?
'cuz downloading episodes here is a no-no.

Psychic Venusaur

Pokemon Master
I want to review the episode, but I've never had the opportunity to see it.

Primo

i have the clip that got the ep banned, but no way to upload. If anyone has a suggestion on where to upload the video, feel free to tell me.

P

PokeTrainer7783

I only was able to see the clip which caused the seizures so I really can't comment on how the episode actually was other then I can say the light flashes were pretty bright. I can see why it would've caused the problem that it did. There's a lesson in here for all of us "sit in a well lit room and don't sit close to the TV" like the TV warnings say. :D Too bad we won't really not at least not accurately what really went wrong. I've heard several things as to what happened but I don't know which one is really true.

Mini Apocalypse

Soul Trainer
i so wish i could see this episode...it seems such a different story line to normal!....they are goin to make a dvd with all the uncut episodes on arnt they?

Gym Leader Jasmine

The writer ban it with the new years episode also because porygon now no one can watch it it still live on to this day People re member watch it on internet)

Magus

Fog Trainer
It seems like they should be able to just re-do that one scene that cause the seisures, but I guess they just didn't want to bother.

Mini Apocalypse

Soul Trainer
well yeh i spose so. it would cost to remake it and if people already no what happens in that episode then they dont really need to do it that badly

C

Cara

I've saw a clip from were the anti-virus missels are fired to were the lab explodes, I suffered nothing but it was TOO bright I'll admit.