• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electric Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
electrictypefanclubfrag.png

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep Beep*

Welcome to the Electric Type Fan Club. I’m OceanicLanturn, a guy who is obsessed with electric types. I suppose that you’re here to join the club, seeing as how you clicked on the link. To join, you must have a love or passion for electric types. Anyways, here are a few rules that we, fans of electric type, have to obey.

Lt._SurgeB2W2.gif
026.gif

~The Rules~
- All Serebii Forums rules don’t apply. Nah, just kidding, they still do. It’s really simple though, just don’t troll and be a good citizen.
- If you want to join in the discussion, you must first signup. Signup forms are available, like down there.
- Please stay active. You will be given a strike if you do not post within a month without a valid reason. You will then be removed if you still do not post after the first strike. (Yes, life is tough and exams are annoying)
- Please do not troll, spam or bring drama into the club. Yes, it’s hard not to argue with someone, but you have a lovely mouse to click on the other guy, and go to his wall.
- Also, no one-liner post that contributes nothing to the topic. Example? ‘Hey guys I have to go eat dinner, see you’ in the middle of nowhere. Unfortunately, this is not a chat club, so stray off one-liner posts.
- Please do not bash electric types. There’s a difference between ‘Most Electric types have frail defenses, making them sometimes easily KO’d’ and ‘hurr durr electric types sux lulululululul’. The former is accepted, as you do state the reason in a well manner, the latter, get out of here, you jerk.
- On another note, you can create topics. Everyone, you heard me right. Everyone in this club can. Just don't create a bajillion of them though :3
- And finally, a cliché have fun and I have to Raichu a letter joining the force. Sorry, I just had to.

---​

WattsonB2W2sprite.gif
310.gif

~Strikes~
Warning – Warning, as the name suggests
First – A Second Warning, you still have a chance
Second – A One Day ban, you’re allowed to come back after a day
Third – A One Week ban, start reflecting on what you did wrong
Fourth – A One Month ban, you should be very regretful
Fifth – Permanent Ban, you’ve used up 5 chances, the ban hammer is summoned

---​

VolknerB2W2.gif
466.gif

~Member List~
Leader
1. OceanicLanturn [Leader]

Co-Leader
1. Dirkac

Members
1. ReshiZekyurem [0 Strike]
2. Fluffy [0 Strike]
3. Greatemboar [0 Strike]
4. Nyarthatelop [0 Strike]
5. HetaOni [0 Strike]
6. ElectricPokeLover [0 Strike]
7. Auaria~ [0 Strike]
8. Colt45 [0 Strike]
9. fitzy909 [0 Strike]
10. Elysian [0 Strike]
11. T-bolt [0 Strike]
12. blisseytank [0 Strike]
13. Poke's4Ever [0 Strike]
14. deh74 [0 Strike]
15. *=Pichu=* [0 Strike]
16. marioluigifan [0 Strike]
17. Shayminlover123 [0 Strike]

---​

Now that we have got past the boring parts, allow me to bring on the main show, the SIGNUP FORM!

Elesa.gif
587.gif

~Signup Form~
Other than a passion for electric types, you also most have the guts to fill in the mighty signup form, as well as the brain to answer a simple riddle.
HTML:
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Why do you want to join this Club:[/B]
[B]Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and have a move of my own!
Who am I?[/B]

Here is my Signup Form
Username: OceanicLanturn
Why do you want to join this Club: I am a huge fan of electric types. Other than my obvious bias for Lanturn, I also love many other electric types. I find them unique as they only have one weakness, and I enjoy how cute some of the designs look!
Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and have a move of my own!
Who am I?
Pikachu, of course!

---​

~Topics~

Who is your favourite electric type Pokemon?
Who is your favourite electric type gym leader?
What is your favourite Rotom Form?
Who uses your favourite electric type legendary, between Zapdos, Raikou, Thundurus and Zekrom?
Gen 5's Rotom Type Change, yay or nay or don't care?
What is your favourite electric type move?
Create an Electric type move!

---​

~Credits~
Marriland: Trainer Sprites
PokemonElite2000: Pokemon Sprites
Eeveelover: Lovely opening banner

---

~News & Activities~

The Electric Club officially opens - /03/13

LOOKING FOR A CO-LEAD, VM ME IF INTERESTED!

---​

Ready, set, shock on!

Arts coming soon~ :3

Last edited:

RzK

Meow
I would like to join!

I would like to sign up! BzZz
Username:ReshiZekyurem
Why do you want to join this Club:I really like the Electric type, it seems like a fourth elemental type after the main elemental trio and there are so really nice electric pokemon out there, mice, squirrels, flying squirrels, lightning ball phenomena, from chinese folklore 'yang' dragons, lions, birds, tigers, zebras, lynxes, sheep, spiders, etc. Variety!
Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and have a move of my own!
Who am I?
that's the mascot of the entire franchise itself: pikachu!

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
Awesome, an Electric Type Fan Club!

Username: Fluffyy
Why do you want to join this Club: Because I love Electric-types and love that they can be useful in teams like paralysing opponents. Plus, most are really speedy and strong and thats what I like in a pokemon! Plus I could be a little useful myself like making link buttons, userbars and banners.
Who am I?
Too easy, Pikachu!

Greatemboar

The White Warrior
Username: Greatemboar
Why do I want to join this club: I have used electric types a few times and I have a 2 of my favorite electric types on my White 2 Luxray and Pikachu which I won't evolve.
Answer to the riddle: Pikachu as the light ball increases the attack and special attack, it evolves into Raichu when exposed to a thunderstone, the pikachu you recieve in yellow doesn't want to evolve, the mascot of pokemon is Pikachu and its evolutionary family has a signature move known as volt tackle

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Awesome, an Electric Type Fan Club!

Username: Fluffyy
Why do you want to join this Club: Because I love Electric-types and love that they can be useful in teams like paralysing opponents. Plus, most are really speedy and strong and thats what I like in a pokemon! Plus I could be a little useful myself like making link buttons, userbars and banners.
Who am I?
Too easy, Pikachu!

Accepted. Gotta love paralysis! And thanks for the offer :D

Username: Greatemboar
Why do I want to join this club: I have used electric types a few times and I have a 2 of my favorite electric types on my White 2 Luxray and Pikachu which I won't evolve.
Answer to the riddle: Pikachu as the light ball increases the attack and special attack, it evolves into Raichu when exposed to a thunderstone, the pikachu you recieve in yellow doesn't want to evolve, the mascot of pokemon is Pikachu and its evolutionary family has a signature move known as volt tackle

Accepted! I liek Luxray too!

I would like to sign up! BzZz
Username:ReshiZekyurem
Why do you want to join this Club:I really like the Electric type, it seems like a fourth elemental type after the main elemental trio and there are so really nice electric pokemon out there, mice, squirrels, flying squirrels, lightning ball phenomena, from chinese folklore 'yang' dragons, lions, birds, tigers, zebras, lynxes, sheep, spiders, etc. Variety!
Who am I?
that's the mascot of the entire franchise itself: pikachu!

Accepted. Gotta agree. So many different, unique animal designs.

Well, let's kick off the club with Topic No. 1:

Who is your favorite Electric gym leader?

My favourite gym leader has to be Volkner. I like how where he lives in. Like Sunnyshore is my favourite city in Sinnoh. Anyways, I like his portrayal in the anime and manga, like how he's bored and all. I also like his choice of team in Platinum. Gotta love Electrivire... I'm glad they added Electrivire in Pt, because Electrivire IMO fits him more. Aside from Volkner, I also like Elesa. She's hilarious in the anime, and also kind, helping Bianca to persuade her father.

Anyways, I'm also looking for a co-leader to fill in the times when I'm busy with exams. Leave a VM if you're interested!

Greatemboar

The White Warrior
Can't beat Lt. Surge the original electric leader. Here are a few reasons 1. Pokemon yellow he fought using a lvl 30 Raichu 2. He has appeared in every generation 4 as gym leaders 1 in the PWT. I also like Wattson because its hard to get anything that can beat his gym quickly

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Username: Nyarlathotep, but you can call me Reila or Nyarla to simplify things.
Why do you want to join this Club: cuz I liek Electric-type Pokémonzz. I am serious, I noticed a lot of my favorite Pokémon are from this type, so I guess I am a fan of the type, uh?
Who am I?
GALVANTULA... No? Ok, Pikachu then.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Username: Nyarlathotep, but you can call me Reila or Nyarla to simplify things.
Why do you want to join this Club: cuz I liek Electric-type Pokémonzz. I am serious, I noticed a lot of my favorite Pokémon are from this type, so I guess I am a fan of the type, uh?
Who am I?
GALVANTULA... No? Ok, Pikachu then.

Accepted liek a boss.

Wow guys, I'm loving this join rate here. Anyways, I'm looking for a co-lead here. I'm pretty busy with life, and my time zone is non-American. Eck, scratch that, looking for TWO CO-LEADERS. Also, once we get like 15 members, we'll do something like a vote-for-club-mascot type of thing. Don't worry, I'll do my best to keep the club alive until then XD

Shock on! Also modifying the member list now :3

HetaOni

Chesaught
Username: HetaOni
Why do you want to join this Club: Electricity is one of my key elements! Besides, Manectric is my baby. >w<
Who am I?
Pikachuuuuuuuu

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Username: dirkac
Why do you want to join this Club: I guess it must be because I like electric types. Shocker huh?
Who am I?
It's... (drumroll) :608:! Wait, what? This isn't the Hanbei and Kanbei Club? Ok. Pikachu! ;025; But, it has a move of it's own? Volt Tackle is only originally available to Pichu, but available to Raichu too, if you count it like that. X)

EDIT: I could be co-leader, if I get accepted that is.

Last edited:

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Username:ElectricPokeLover
Why do you want to join this Club:'Cause I adore electric types. Most of my favorite Pokemon is made up of electric types and I think lots of them are adorable. They also help out my team a lot.
Who am I?:pikachu! You get stronger by a Light ball or a Life Orb, giving Pikachu a thunderstone makes it a Raichu, but Ash's Pikachu doesn't want that. Pikachu's signature move is also Volt Tackle.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
@OceanicLanturn: I may help you with the club, if no one else is interested.

Who is your favourite electric type Pokemon?

This is hard question... Luxray, Manectric, Galvantula, Raichu and Flaaffy are among my favorite Pokémon, how can I possibly choose only one? D:

Uh... If I really had to choose one, maybe Luxray because of its awesome design or Galvantula, for being a Bug-type.

Who is your favorite Electric gym leader?

Lt. Surge. He is actually the only Electric-type Gym Leader I really like :/ Yeah, as much as like the Pokémon of this type, I am not a huge fan of the leaders.

Estellise

peachy
Username: Auaria~
Why do you want to join this Club: I like Electric types. ;P well, most of them.
Who am I?
Pikachu :608:

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon -

Theres so many awesome looking pokemon to choose from. Luxray, Raichu and Amphy are my favourites.. Luxray because it has great attack power (Which most Electric-types don't have) and its final evolution is so badass-looking. Raichu because I love it's design and yeah... its a freaking electric mouse! Amphy because I'm using Flaaffy at the moment in Soulsilver and trying to level it to evolve it!

Who's your favourite Gym Leader

Its a tie-breaker between Volkner & Elesa; Volkner is kinda cute and has two of my favourite pokemon in his team although his gym was a bit of an *** to me. Elesa seemed pretty cool in the anime, I loved how she used Tynamo as her last pokemon.. haha, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER GYMS.. they're awesome and fun to go in!

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Username: HetaOni
Why do you want to join this Club: Electricity is one of my key elements! Besides, Manectric is my baby. >w<
Who am I?
Pikachuuuuuuuu

Accepted. Manetric is awesome :3

Username: dirkac
Why do you want to join this Club: I guess it must be because I like electric types. Shocker huh?
Who am I?
It's... (drumroll) :608:! Wait, what? This isn't the Hanbei and Kanbei Club? Ok. Pikachu! ;025; But, it has a move of it's own? Volt Tackle is only originally available to Pichu, but available to Raichu too, if you count it like that. X)

EDIT: I could be co-leader, if I get accepted that is.

Accepted, though sure, you can be co-leader as long as you keep this place active.

Username:ElectricPokeLover
Why do you want to join this Club:'Cause I adore electric types. Most of my favorite Pokemon is made up of electric types and I think lots of them are adorable. They also help out my team a lot.
Who am I?:pikachu! You get stronger by a Light ball or a Life Orb, giving Pikachu a thunderstone makes it a Raichu, but Ash's Pikachu doesn't want that. Pikachu's signature move is also Volt Tackle.

Accepted. Your nickname is so fitting for this club!

Username: Auaria~
Why do you want to join this Club: I like Electric types. ;P well, most of them.
Who am I?
Pikachu :608:

Accepted. :3

Estellise

peachy
wooo, acceptance. ^^ well, anyway...

Favourite Electric Type Pokemon -
my absolute favourite Electric type is a three-way tie between Plusle, Eelektross, and Flaaffy. Plusle and Flaaffy are so cute! and they're pretty powerful too. :) Eelektross is also pretty powerful, as well as defensive. and I love his ability- Levitate. some other faves of mine include: Zekrom, all Rotom forms, Raikou, and Pichu.

Who's your favourite Gym Leader
Volkner for sure! I've loved him since the beginning... he's just so...<3 no words can describe him. :p :608:

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Glad to be accepted into this club ^^

Favorite Electric Type Pokemin
Shinx! When I made my very first Pokemon team Shinx was a vitao member of my team. When Shinx became a Luxray, he became my powerhouse for my team. Shinx became my favorite Pokemon because of this and it's just so darn cute!

Favorite Electric Gym Leader
Usually personalities (and powees but not many human characters have powers) win me over but gym leaders don't seem to have much of a personality. It's kinda hard to pick a favorite because of this. It's a tie between Volkner for his Luxray and his mixed team and Elesa for her Emolga and being a famous supermodel.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
pikachu is one of my farvorites Pokemon i alway using it :D

Please use the form in the original post if you would like to join :3

Anyways, here's a new question to keep this club going (EVERYONE CAN MAKE TOPICS, BTW)

What is your favourite Rotom Form?

I like Wash and Mow Rotom the most. Wash Rotom is just awesome as it has only a mere 1 weakness. I love Hydro Pump too. Water is also my other-favourite typing, so Rotom-W is awesome, though not as awesome as Lanturn ;). Mow Rotom is just cute. It can take down many big OU threats such as Gastrodon and generally helps in rain teams and Voltturn teams. I also love its portrayal in the DP Rotom Episode.

Speaking of which, I like normal-form Rotom too. Though the Haunted Mansion creeps me out a little :p

Status
Not open for further replies.