• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electrocuteshipping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome all to the suger sweet pairing of pikachu and our lovely lady pachirisu!

I know some might think "but isn't buneary in love with pikachu?"
and the answer to that is yes BUT pikachu seems to have no feelings for buneary (it seems to want to run away from it :p)

and that is where this uber cute ship comes in!
pachirisu and pikachu have quite a dynamic in AND outside battel. if you whach closely pikachu and pachirisu do seem to get on well and then theres that whole pikachu teaching pachirisu thing!
(my favorite electrocuteshipping ep is "Getting the Pre-Contest Titters")

so have fun, be nice and no bashing.

thanks enjoy;025;;417;

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Yay! This ship is uber cute!!! And what an apropriate name...ElectroCuteshipping!!! Theese two electric cheek pokemon look uber cute together! I can see them rubbing their little cheeks together and making yellow and blue lightning! Plus I really think that Pachirisu likes or will like Pikachu in time. I can't beilive it took this long for a thread like this to be made!!!

This is being added to the Big Bad List of Riolulu's Ships! =D

~riolulu

Yay! This ship is uber cute!!! And what an apropriate name...ElectroCuteshipping!!! Theese two electric cheek pokemon look uber cute together! I can see them rubbing their little cheeks together and making yellow and blue lightning! Plus I really think that Pachirisu likes or will like Pikachu in time. I can't beilive it took this long for a thread like this to be made!!!

This is being added to the Big Bad List of Riolulu's Ships! =D

~riolulu
ZOMGZ i drew a picture of that!
rubbing there cheeks together! sooo cute! I can't beilive it took this long for a thread to be made either!

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
ZOMGZ i drew a picture of that!
rubbing there cheeks together! sooo cute! I can't beilive it took this long for a thread to be made either!

oooh, i bet your art is cute! if you can, could you post it?

ooh noooo, are we the only supporters?? I am going to link this in mah siggy so that more people will come. :3 Hopefully that will work! Once there are more people here we can start posting topics and get the party started!

~riolulu

^ yeah thanks ^-^ but ... I might have trouble
getting my pic up V_V. but anyway:

given that pokemon x pokemon shippings have more of a chance of happening HOW would electrocute happen

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
given that pokemon x pokemon shippings have more of a chance of happening, HOW would electrocute happen?

I can see Pachirisu and Buneary fighting over Pikachu. I can also see Pikachu takin an intrest in Pachirisu. :3

~riolulu

ok ^^ your right

new topic!!!!

do we need an official symbol for this ship?

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>

Maybe the idea we had earlier, of the pikachu and pachirisu rubbing their cheeks together and causing blue andd yellow electric lightning to fly up?

~riolulu

This shipping is really cute! And the name is super cute too :D
I've always been a BunearyxPikachu shipper, buuuut Pachirisu would go well with him too!

given that pokemon x pokemon shippings have more of a chance of happening, HOW would electrocute happen?

Hmm... maybe she suddenly admires his one of his electric moves, compliments him on it, but ends up make Buneary jealous... and in order to get away from crazy Buneary, Pikachu pretends to like Pachirisu instead!

...I'm sorry, but I have no clue! I stink at designing symbols :p

Last edited:

Maybe the idea we had earlier, of the pikachu and pachirisu rubbing their cheeks together and causing blue andd yellow electric lightning to fly up?

~riolulu
ok, thats the one we'll go with then i hope someone can make like a round tiny button thing of that....

Chelc

Topics should last at least a COUPLE of days. Good god. >_> The one-liner answers don't help out much, either.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.