• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electrodes 3 Corners

So after doing alot of testing with LaKE and a couple cities top cut with it, I decided to continue using it through NeXt Destinies, but with a new set comes a new Deck List. Thus after Play testing ive come up with a rough scetch of my new Deck.

UPDATED!!

Pokemon: 16

2 Landorus(NVI)
2 Kyurem(NVI)
1 Terrakion(NVI)
2 Cobalion(NVI)
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Shaymin EX
3 Voltorb(TM)
3 Electrode Prime(TM)
1 Cleffa

T/S/S:28
2 Pokemon Collector
4 Prof Oak
1 N
2 Twins
2 Dual Ball
2 Switch
2 Catcher
3 Junk Arm
2 Poke Comm
1 Prof Elm New Theory
2 Eviolite
2 Super Rod
1 Fisherman
2 Sages Training

Energy: 16
2 Fighting
2 DCE
4 Rainbow
4 Prism
4 Special Metal​
So Basically the same idea just LaKE and CaKE in one, Try to figure out what there running and send out a counter, then Energymite Energys ASAP. Coballion is good for Mewtwo Ex and Kyurems. Landorus is good for Magnezone and Zekroms. and Kyurem for Reshirams and Emboar. So feel free to leave comments, Feedback is also greatly appreciated! Thx :D

Last edited:

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I know this may sound ludicrous, but have you ever tried for Watchog? There's this card of Watchog were it has this ability 'Watcheck'. With that, you can search through 5 cards on topof your opponents' deck.
This will make your job a bit easier. I'll post again if I get any other ideas.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
I'd say get rid of landorus for terrakion, it's faster and it can ohko zekrom where landorus can't (and then landorus get's ohko'd next turn). After deck testing cobalion versus mewtwo, the only thing cobalion has is type advantage, where as mewtwo is much faster to attack and a much heavier attacker, yes you can stall for a turn to give you advantage and mewtwo does have to hit a minimum of 2 times to actually ko a cobalion, but mewtwo's speed outwiegh's all of cobalions positives, and it doesn't matter who you ask because the majority is unanimous mewtwo EX is mewtwo EX's best and possibly (not) only actual counter to itself, I'm testing with v-blast and ability cofagrigus and it's pretty even against mewtwo. As for kyurem, invest in a kyurem EX, we're in the age of ohko's, 130 with eviolite doesn't matter anymore, ex's really do set the current standard and the best counter to EX's is an EX.

Edit: watchog, might as well use researches or slowking, that way you don't get ohko'd.

Last edited: