• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elemental Fang Shinx, Elemental Punch Buneary and more

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
Alright, I was bored and I started to breed about 2 whole boxes of some decent pokemon. After scrimmaging through the litter I found some good pokemon and the leftover ones… Well, I don’t want to release the poor babies. That’s where you lovely people come in. ^.^ Just state which baby you want and I’ll trade. I may also breed some more for certain natures/genders/moves if you request but it’s going to cost you. Anyways, I’m looking for these good baby pokemon with some nice egg moves in return:

Any Starters
Dratini
Larvitar
Bagon
Beldum
Eevee

If you don’t have anything too interesting, I might just give it for free which I’ll probably end up doing. Enjoy. I want legit Pokemon please. Cloned is fine. All of my baby pokemon are legit and uncloned.

Buneary (Fire Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, Shadow Ball, all somehow have Klutz but should have superb IVs inherited from father)
Male: Rash, Relaxed, Careful, Naughty, Brave
Female: Lax, Bold, Hasty, Gentle

Shinx (Tackle, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang and should have superb IVs inherited from father)
Male: Calm, Bashful, Sassy – Rivalry. Gentle, Hardy, Timid - Intimidate
Female: Impish, Bold - Rivalry

Riolu (Endure, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, Swords Dance)
Male: Timid – Steadfast. Jolly, Quiet - Inner Focus

Cyndaquil (Tackle, Leer, Flamethrower)
Male: Sassy, Hardy, Lonely x2, Bold

Gible (Tackle, Outrage, Earthquake)
Male: Careful, Hardy
Female: Modest, Impish

Spiritomb (Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Attract)
Male: Careful, Mild
Female:Careful, Relaxed, Jolly, Gentle

Chimchar (Scratch, Leer, Grass Knot, Flamethrower)
Male: Jolly x2, Gentle, Relaxed, Calm x2

Treecko (Pound, Leer, Iron Tail, Crunch)
Male: Jolly x3

Btw, I also have:
Mew level 10
Deoxys level 30
Shiny Mightyena level 27
Shiny Pidgeot level 36
Shiny Lugia level 70
Shiny Latias level 40

FC is 3694 6502 1073 Angel. Please post here or PM me to set up a trade.