• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elemental Quest v3.0

Onyx Tanuki

Ma! There's a weird 'nuki in the yahd!
Alrighty, I have a few more questions:

1 - Are we allowed to use more than one character, so long as those characters have minimal interaction with each other?

2 - When you say "other were-beasts" next to Werewolf, would that include a Weretiger, Werelion, Weredolphin, Weremantis, and so on?

3 - Does "Werewolf" refer to an anthro wolf, or to a human who transforms into a wolf given certain conditions (i.e. extreme anger, full moon, will, etc.)?

4 - If someone doesn't pass their adulthood trials by the time they turn seventeen, what happens to them?

darkpkmn fan1

Name: Jed “Lone Wolf”

Class and Species: Hunter/Werewolf

Chii-Device or Similar: A thick set sword with old magical ivy growing up the sides of the words blades. The sword was found in the heart of an old enchanted forest, where it was stuck in the ground and ivy was left to grow around it.

Appearance: Jed average length brown hair with small wispy curls in it. His fringe falls down about half way on his forehead. He has green eyes that shimmer in the suns light like a set of emeralds. On his chest are the claw marks of a beast attack. Set of two scars, long and think, running down his chest where a set of long sharp clawss have raced down his abdomen. He wears brown leather jacket to cover this up. On his head he wears leather helm, little protection for a hunter. He also wears a pair of dark blue hunting pants. They offer him quick movement and warmth…Like the coat of a wolf.

Backpack Contents: Tin water bottle, Small glass tube with a green liquid in it, bfread wrapped in a leaf.

Personality: He is quite a nice person who cares a lot about the forest. It has been his home for years and hates it being destroyed. He uses his power to protect the forest. If anyone is seen cutting trees or destroying the habitat around him. He is quick to anger and when he does, its not a good sight. Apart from this, he is a nice person although he rarely comes into contact with other humans. He mainly lives with the wolves so he has a similar personality to them.

History: He grew up in a well to do family. They owned a whole estate. A huge house with any amounts of land. When he was eight years old, he was out on a hunt with his father when they were both attacked by a large beast, bigger than any he had seen. It had a long muzzle any a shaggy brown coat. Its legs were all thick set, it was a massive built creature yet almost wolf like. Jed survived the attack, after being save by a pack of wolves who easily chased the creature away. His father sadly died. The wolves took Jed in as one of their own. Jed, at will could transform into a creature almost identical of the one that attacked his father. As the years went on, he carried on living with the wolves until a few weeks ago. Jed woke up in a hut were two men were watching him. He has been put to sleep in the night and carried away. The other wolves had been tied up. He quickly transformed into his werewolf form and broke away immediately. As he ran, he noticed something. Another werewolf was giving chase. The one that attacked his father. As they ran deeper and deeper, it came to the point were they had to stop. A fight broke out and Jed was losing, still sleepy from the drug. He changed back to his human form against his will. He was going to die. He turned his head to a sword as he lay on the ground. He heaved it out of the ground and slashed at the werewolf’s arm. It ran away. Now Jed searches for his pack and the wolf that killed his father.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Onyx)
1) NO!!! I’ve had RPG hells where people tried to do this…
2) Yes, as well as reverses like wolfweres… wolves that turn into people…
3) The second, though they can also have an intermediate anthro stage if desired
4) They are refered to as man-children for the rest of their lives… mostly it’s just embarrassing.

(darkpkmn fan1): Jed, Werewolf Hunter: Not yet accepted, just a minor thing, I need to know what the green liquid is.

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
Name: Noren Ironrend

Class and Species: Earth Wizard, and Human(?) He is technically human, though infused with the powers of elemental earth. So he's an altered human.

Chii-Device or Similar: Noren carries with him the War Staff that was wielded by his legendary great, great, great (ect) Grandfather years before. It is called Rune Breaker. The length of the staff is roughly about 5'5 feet. The base wood is a darkened very sturdy oak, with dark iron octagonal caps on either end of the shaft. They are quite heavy. Around the center, there is a dark leather wrap to increase grip. (around the same color as the dark iron caps) The entire staff is covered with engravings that represent the runes and symbols of elemental earth. And during original enchanting of this weapon, emerald dust was crushed and spread over the weapon, and it has a tendency to glow a dark green when it is being used. It can create tremors in the ground.

Appearance: Like the few who decide to embrace the element of earth, Noren is large and sturdy like the element. Standing roughly 6'1 with a husky muscular build. Though rather than being rawly powerful, he has very high physical endurance and joint strength. Noren has a fair brown hair color that is semi-long and falls to around mid-neck. It is parted at the sides and has a very slight wave to it. His eyes are quite strange... They are a fair brown, much like his hair, but with a dark green ring around the outside of the iris. You will notice slight dark bags under Noren's eyes. Often times he'll have trouble sleeping, so he'll stay up late and study, or look at the stars. His face is broad and symmetrical. And if you look at him, you will see someone who has a lot more wisdom that a person his age would normally have. Almost forgot to mention, his skin is a fair light tan in color.

Noren wears the traditional garments of his family. First off, he wears a dark green heavy woolen, Robe like shirt. It is very finely crafted, and has baggy sleeves. It also has brown leather ties around the top of the chest area. His pants compliment the shirt in most ways. They are quite baggy and robe like. The whole outfit looks similar to what a student at a wizarding, or sorcery academy would wear. But I’m not finished yet. Noren's family believe that you need to be physically ready, because most of the members are wanderers who travel the world. Over the dark green shirt, is a dark brown heavy leather chest plate, complete with shoulder pads. On each hand is a heavy leather glove, that goes up to mid fore-arm. To finish it off, he has leather side pads on his legs, and tough leather hiking boots.

Backpack Contents: He has a book called the "Elemental Cycle" which talks about how nature intertwines with the universe. A book called the "Tome of Foundation" which teaches him earth magery. A scrying glass. (a small mirror that allows him to view far away places with a lot of concentration) He has a journal, complete with pen and ink well, and traveler's rations. On the left side compartment, he has a canteen of water, and on the right side compartment, he has flint and steel. On the back of the pack, there are specialized loops that his staff can be strapped to.

Personality: Noren is what you would call a philosopher. He enjoys thinking about how the world works, and highly respects nature. He is generally calm and thoughtful, and generally a good person to hang out with. He will discuss current events, tell jokes, and laugh with friends. Noren is never one to rush into combat if possible. He would much prefer sitting back and seeing how he can get the biggest advantage out of the fight at hand first. Or if possible avoid the fight. (though he isn't anti fighting, he actually enjoys a good fight on occasion) He'll often be seen writing in his journal about things he's seen, or people he's met. Though it's not private, and he'll gladly let someone read it.

Noren isn't all about being Mister Goody... The code he follows is one of nature, not moral values. He is not above using wit and trickery to win a fight. And actually believes a strong sense of pride and honor is a weakness. He will actually steal food if he's poor and starving. But that’s purely for survival. Some times he'll super focus on thinking about something, and he'll be stressed out and irritable to people around him. And though usually non-provokable, if you get into a debate with him about something he'll become very animated, and even mad at times.

History: Oh dear... Where to begin... Noren was born into the Ironrend clan. A house of wizards in the city of "Heaven's Envy" a magnificent city located on a plateau. It is very huge, and luxurious. Considered by many the best place to live. With benevolent and kind rulers, fair taxes, a huge trade district, canyon walls providing natural defense... It truly lives up to the reputation. At age 3, he started his training. Mostly basics... Minor earth control, basic cantrips that all wizards should know (truth reading, scrying)
and at age 6 it was tradition for his family, that he go out and travel the world with his dad and grandfather to continue his training. His father is around 120 years old, and his grandpa is around 230 years or so... Oh wait, I better explain something before I go on.

The original founder of the Ironrend clan was Rokoren Ironrend, many, many years ago. At young age, he had very little gift for magic. He was considered at best, a mediocre wizard. And though he knew more about how the earth worked than any in his classes, he could control it the least. So he devoted the rest of his life to studying and experimenting. One day when he was 60, he decided to finally try his most dangerous experiment yet. He opened a gate the elemental plane of earth, and attempted to infuse himself with the essence of earth. It was grueling and painful, but he finally managed to pull it off. Though it caused strange effects. First, everyone in the clan has a dark green ring around their eye's iris. And whenever they cast spells, green markings of earth appear on their bodies. The more powerful the spell, the more apparent they become. And the most obvious is the very long lifespan. Which can be as long as an elf's. And with this infusion, he became very gifted in earth magic. Though sadly, when he was 85, he was assassinated in his sleep by a hired hit man. It is still unknown why he was killed.

Oh yes, anyways… He traveled across the world. Seeing how different places, and people worked society. He learned what was right, and what was wrong. The most important lesson of all though, was to keep an open mind, and accept others’ beliefs. Most of all, he respected the stoic dwarves, and their utter respect for the ways of earth. Though he didn’t share the elves’ immense love for the forest, he could understand why they think that way. Though the true purpose of these ventures was to learn earth magery. He would stop in different places along the way. Learning what the local wizards had to say along with what his father and grandfather told him. He learned how the art of controlling sand was similar to the arts of controlling water, and he learned how to change the consistency of the ground to make it extremely dense, or almost like quick sand. It was a learning experience for all.

Though there was one strange day when he was 13 years old. They decided to see first hand how sorcery differed from wizardry. So they decided to go the legendary Rakingclaw family house. A strange mansion on a sunny plateau overlooking a dead wasteland. The residents of near by city “Sunshine Dale” told them it was to dangerous to venture to the house. But curiosity could not so easily be overruled. The Ironrend’s were happily greeted, and allowed into the home. It had to be the most bizarre place ever conceived. It was much, much bigger than it looked on the outside. And some rooms defied the laws of physics. Some members of the house had strange mutations that seemed normal among family members here. And one night when Noren was trying to sleep, a strange yellow-eyed child descended from the ceiling and tried to pull him up into it. Needless to say, Noren woke up his family and they ran away from this horrible place. Finally when he was fourteen, he traveled to a small town where a few members of his family lived. He would live there until the upcoming quests of adult hood. Where his magic would be tested.

Powers: Basically he is a wizard who focuses purely on the manipulation, and control of everything earth related. Though he cannot control anything else. Well he did learn extremely minor fire control. But he is lucky if he can shoot a small fire ball. He can also do minor tricks that all magic users can do. As in, use a scrying glass, sense truth and lie, have a sort of sixth sense about things. He can do most minor earth spells without any words. But the more complicated the spells are, he has to start using chants. Which are done under his voice in the ancient language of earth elementals. And he is also trained in war staff combat.

Oh also the Rakingclaw family will have to do with Broken_Hearted's Character, who will be signing up soon. (he's my real life friend)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(darkpkmn fan1) Jed, Werewolf Hunter: accepted

(/Exiled/) Noren Ironrend, Human Wizard: accepted, very good job… I’m a little concerned about the six sense stuff but I trust you won’t go overboard… Also if you could remind your friend; sorcerers in this game have almost no logic skills, but from the description you gave it sounds like the two of you have that down…

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
yeah, the sixth sense thing is basically a magic sense that can tell him "oh this situation is not right..." or "we can't trust that person..." It's just non specific vibes he picks up occasionally.

And don't worry about the no logic thing. His character does not think of the consequences to anything and is quite impulsive. Though some how things kind of work out in the end...

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Okay, if you could hurry Broken up a little we'll be able to start, because then we'll have two quest teams... I've got quest prepared for 5+ teams, but it doesn't look like anyone else wants to play...

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I would LOVE to join, but I have a quick question(s).

1. Could a vampire/half vampire be an entertainer? I saw it wasn't listed and I'm just curious, because I have 2 charri ideas.

I forget the other one i had haha. I'll ask if i remember.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Yes, but the other half would have to be a entertainer acceptable class... and you may have to wait to play if I don't get enough sign-ups for another team soon, as I already promised Exiled I'd wait for Broken...

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
So, a half human/vampire would be okay for an entertainer? Alright, well, if I make a sign-up, I can wait or whatever. So, I'll work on my sign-up anyways just in case you do get enough sus. *hopeful*
EDIT: done!
Name: Kaya (pronounced Ky-ah)

Class and Species: Entertainer, 1/2 vampire, 1/2 human

Chii-Device or Similar: A magic bag, given to her as a gift for one of her performances. Her bag can therefore carry things much larger than it appears to be.

Appearance: Kaya is a slim, curvy built girl. She has short, dirty blonde hair, which she cuts to keep it out of her face while playing. Her hair is usually a little more on the dark side of dirty blonde because traveling in the forest gives her a coating of dirt or leaves in her short wild hair. It usually hangs down in her dark, perceptive brown eyes, which give a contrast to her unnaturally pasty face. Her pale face is due, of course, to the fact that she is half vampire. Her mouth is the only other place where the vampire in her can actually be seen, her canines are indeed actually much larger than those of a normal person, these being her fangs of course. As you go down her body, you can see the entertainer in her. She wears a small, ratty tight shirt that she's had longer than she can remember. It has once-white ruffly sleeves, which is covered with a faded purple middle section, with ties to keep it tight. This matches her less faded purple skirt, flowing down to her ankles. Being newer, it is much less sun-faded and weather-worn. She wears many jingley bracelets and a pink and purple striped scarf around her neck to match the "entertainer" look. Kaya's dark, mud-encrusted boots seemingly have no color under the mud and dirt. She is never seen without her dingy bag, a small one, and people wonder how she fits her things in it.

Backpack Contents: The midevil equivelent of a piccolo, which is her lifesake. A few scraps of food, such as 7 dried carrots, a bit of dried venesin, and a handful of beans, an extra scarf or too, a water canteen and about 8 candles. Pretty much what she has at the moment, which is never much.

Personality: Kaya is the classic example of an entertainer. She loves to entertain people. She is, naturally, very outgoing and social, she loves to speak to people and make them smile, even if it means defiling her own pride. Kaya has no pride for herself, she thinks of herself as a half-blooded entertainer, nothing more, nothing less. She is very modest due to this, and almost never takes credit for her own stelar musical abilities. She is a wonder her instrument, yet she never accepts this. She spends her time practicing the beautiful instrument deep within the depths of the forest. Here is where Kaya's musicianship takes on a darker tone, she discovered at a young age that the music would attract animals- animals she could feed on. Kaya is ashamed of this. This is why Kaya, although outgoing, tries not to get close or emotional with people. She feels that she has a struggle going on inside, the human and the vampire, deuling it out. She feels she doesn't want to be the bloodthirsty creature her father was, nor the beautiful human singer her mother is. Kaya does not think fondly of vampires, and in her heart, wishes to change her other half. She uses it to deny things that she in her heart-of-hearts truly does know. It almost becomes her excuse for things that she would not have an excuse for.

History: Kaya's mother, Juniper was an entertainer, pure human. She sang for her life, too lazy to work with anything but her voice, yet too poor to do anything else. Her voice was said to enchant the animals and humans around her. Her voice attracted a vagabond vampire, outcast by his friends, despised by other vampires. No one really knew what he'd done. Juniper did not know his name, did not know what he was. He loved her singing, and she took him in for a night of fun. In the morning, knowing that Juniper was probably pregnant, he fled. He left her alone, and nine months later a baby was born.

Kaya was named for Juniper's mother. Juniper birthed her in a town, and failed to recognize the warning signs her daughter gave, the unnaturally pale skin, the black circles under her eyes, and last, the most obvious, the fangs. Juniper was never the brightest girl on the block. She raised her daughter to be an entertainer, unawares that when her daughter hit puberty, she would indeed become a vampire... somewhat. June and Kaya travelled in their wagon together until the night when Kaya discovered the horrible truth, the burning thirst water couldn't cure. Kaya ran from her mother, never to see her again. She took only her instrument, enough to make money and entertain. She tried to sustain herself on small animals, they were hard to catch and not very nourishing. Kaya's strength began to fade, due to the fact that being only half vampire, she could not live on blood alone. She began to play for humans again, stopped fearing them, collected money to support herself.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Charmed Band-o) Kaya, Half-Vampire Entertainer: Not yet accepted, I need specifics on the food and candles, what, how many… Other than that it a very good sign-up… a nice contrast to my character too who doesn’t need blood, wants it somewhat, and admires is father very much.

And if you can convince two people (other than Broken) to play by Monday you’ll be able to start with the rest of us. Or I could tweak the rules a little... I perfer teams of 3 save for the bodyguard I allowed to join... meh...

RPG will start MONDAY... After that LSU will be accepted, under the pre-metioned condition that you wait until a full team has formed.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Alright, edited. The convincing people to join however might be tough considering as I just returned to the forum on Monday, or Sunday, or whenever that was. But I'll try.

Scar

Hadouken!
Ooh! Ooh! *raises hand* I'll sign up. I know you said reservations weren't neccessary, but seeing as how you need two more Roleplayers before you can start, I just thought I'd let you know that I am, in fact, working on a sign-up. I just have to think up a decent history for my character and I should be good to go.

EDIT: Well, here's what I have so far. It's missing the History, but I figure I might as well get this posted just so you know that I'm actually making progress:

Name: Dante

Class and Species: Warrior/Half-Human, Half-Elf

Chii-Device or Similar: Dante’s Chii-Device is a katana that goes by the name of “Slayer.” Handed down to him personally by the Monk who trained him, Slayer is a well-built sword whose blade measures in at 75 centimeters and is constructed of the finest materials available. It is a simplistic yet somehow artistically crafted blade capable of being wielded either with one hand or two. For this reason, it is just as versatile as Dante himself is, allowing for him to adapt to the situation rather easily. This fits well with his speed-oriented, offense-heavy style of fighting.

Appearance: Dante could be considered an attractive youth by most, standing at a respectable five feet eleven inches in stature and bearing a slender yet athletic physique. Though his frame is, overall, a thin one, he possesses well-defined muscles as well as broad shoulders which, in tandem with his build, make for a nice V-shaped torso. While he is clearly in peak physical condition even by the standards set for him by his fellow Warriors, his apparent lack of brute strength in its purest form doesn’t exactly serve to make him appear very imposing, physically speaking. In essence, Dante’s physique could be compared to that of your archetypical samurai, thus serving as a direct contrast to the appearance of your standard medieval warrior. For this reason, his fellow warriors often have a nasty habit of underestimating his skill when left to judge him based solely on his appearance. Some consider him “easy prey” at first glance, and will attempt to flex their muscles in a duel against this “scrawny child.” It is these overconfident braggarts who Dante particularly enjoys flattening with his usually-superior agility and technique.

Of course, it’s perfectly reasonable to assume that Dante isn’t the type to partake in acts of violence. If one were to go by his facial features as well as his frame, they would probably write him off as a kindhearted lad who would never hurt a fly. His expression is generally a serene one, accompanied always by a friendly smile unless he’s already locked in a heated battle. Likely the result of his elven blood mixed with his human blood, Dante’s hair is unnaturally colored. More specifically, it is a surprisingly healthy shade of silver, and somehow only manages to add to his look of youthfulness. Due to personal preference alone, he’s allowed for it to grow in a bit so that it, in the front, nearly covers his deep emerald eyes. That being said, considering he makes a profession out of fighting, Dante is careful to keep it short enough that it doesn’t obscure his vision.

When it comes to clothing, Dante likes to keep it simple. He personally believes that a complex attire is not only unnecessary, but that it also would prove restrictive for him considering his fighting style, which depends just as heavily on agility as it does on hard strikes. For starters, he wears a dark blue shirt with short sleeves most of the time. Reflecting his interest in most things oriental, on the back of the shirt is the Japanese character for “Long Life” printed in black. Otherwise, he simply wears a pair of simplistic black pants with no real distinctive features. Unorthodox as it may seem, Dante chooses not to wear any armor. His philosophy is that if it can’t stop a sword or a spell, then it’s nothing more than extra weight and will only serve to slow him down. Around his neck is worn a golden cross, serving to contradict his lack of enthusiasm when it comes to most things religious. Otherwise, he wears only a belt on which his sword is sheathed edge-down.

Backpack Contents: As you might imagine, Dante prefers to pack light. Kept within his backpack are only the essentials; food- primarily a bit of dried meat and some fruit, water, a bit of money (just enough to restock on food and water in case of emergency), and seven candles just in case he should be caught in the dark unexpectedly. Otherwise, he stores only a black cloak that he will don in the event that he is forced to endure cold climates and needs to shield his body from the elements. To anyone else, perhaps this would seem inadequate. To Dante, however, it’s more than enough. Whatever else he may need can, as far as he’s concerned, simply be picked up at the nearest town.

Personality: Dante is, simply put, a kindhearted soul at his core who hates to see others suffer unjustly. Though his sarcastic wit may be a bit scathing at times, there really is no better person to place your trust in, and it shows in his actions. He is always the first to jump to another’s defense when they are unfairly placed in harm’s way, even when caught vastly outnumbered or outmatched. In particular, Dante’s sense of justice is quite strong when it comes to the abuse of another’s trust. He, personally, hates to be manipulated, thinking it to be a sign of his own weakness and inability to sufficiently protect those he holds close to his heart. This desire to keep himself from becoming manipulated has shaped him into an enviably strong-willed individual. Even so, he’s a loyal friend who would never betray another unless forced to do so.

His general attitude is, as you might imagine, a laid-back one. Dante typically can be found relaxing, if not involving himself in a street fight either for money or for his own enjoyment. Unless distressed or provoked in some way, he often will give off an aura of confidence and certainty in his own abilities. While he may occasionally get a bit uncomfortable in certain situations, Dante is generally confident enough to flirt, fight, and just have fun with life without having to worry about what others think of him. Of course, despite his confidence in such situations, it’s not unheard of for Dante to become a bit flustered when approached by a particularly cute girl. Though he tends to live in a permanent euphoria of sorts, he is not without his grudges. In particular, he seems to harbor a deep hatred for the devoutly religious who think of themselves as being “higher up on the food chain” because of their devotion to their deity. Dante can’t help but laugh at the belief that the lives of humans are governed by fate, and likes to think that we, as individuals, have far more control than we might at first believe.

History: Evidently, Dante wasn’t born a citizen of the village he currently resides in. As is common for most Warriors, though, he was orphaned at a young age. However, the details of his parents’ deaths aren’t known to the general public. Dante is the only one who knows the specifics, and he isn’t willing to share this information with anyone. Despite the village’s efforts to locate their bodies, no corpses were ever found. Evidence- that is to say, hints that Dante dropped inadvertently through words and actions- suggests that it was murder, but the boy’s lips are sealed, so it seems nobody will ever know for sure what exactly happened. But, as Dante himself has put it, “This isn’t a subject worth harping on…” While he was invariably shaken by the death of his parents, it happened so long ago that he has, since then, come to terms with it. No doubt it took a toll on him, but over the years, he’s accepted their fate as well as his own.

What is known is that Dante was brought into the village a shivering wreck of a child. It was on a particularly dreary day that he arrived there quite visibly in a state of shock. According to the ones who had located and took Dante with them, he was found running across a barren landscape as fast as his legs could possibly take him. At the time, he was only five years of age, so naturally, he couldn’t yet comprehend the true magnitude of what had just happened to him. However, although he wasn’t able to completely wrap his head around the subject, he at least had a fundamental understanding of the concept of death. As such, he wasn’t exactly in the best of mental conditions for the next couple of days. Presumably, he had witnessed his parents’ deaths and was in the process of running from their killer when he was picked up by two of his citizens’ villages. This is, of course, mere speculation based on the facts presented to the villagers at the time, as he simply wouldn’t disclose any information pertaining to the event.

Apparently, his parents had informed him of the Monks, and told Dante that, should anything ever happen to them, he was to seek one out and train under him. So, once his thoughts stabilized themselves, the boy showed up on the doorstep of a better-known Monk asking if he would take him up as a student. For the next eleven years, Dante apprenticed under him, gradually honing his skill with the sword. He quickly found that he had an affinity for the katana, in particular, greatly preferring the techniques and stances that went along with it to the “clunky and inefficient” method of fighting adopted by most Western Warriors. Indeed, his skill with the blade was, to say the least, prodigious. Dante advanced at an alarming rate, even developing his own unique fighting style dependant primarily on his lightning fast reflexes and shockingly hard-hitting strikes.

Fighting Style: Dante’s fighting style is, as stated, one that is dependant more upon raw speed and strength than techniques that could be picked up in a textbook. He greatly dislikes taking hits on the battlefield, even when they prove nothing more than glancing blows. This isn’t necessarily because he’s unable to withstand the pain of it, but because he feels that it causes him to lose the momentum that he strives to build up throughout the battle. Of course, this rarely proves to be an issue, as Dante’s natural abilities have been conditioned to the point where they are simply unrivaled by any in his age group. Indeed, through his incredible ability, he’s even able to close the distance between himself and any long-range fighter (such as a mage or an archer) without missing a beat.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Scar) Dante, Human/Elf Warrior: I await your history, also you need to list EXACTLY what is in your bag... and in response to your sig, "Where in the World is Carmen Sandeigo?" Now, you'll never see Alucard the same... haha!

Scar

Hadouken!
You think you can creep me out that easily? Fat chance. Carmen Sandiego is BAD. ***. You've only served to improve my already-positive opinion of Alucard.

Anyway, so yeah, this is like...the worst history I've ever written for an RPG. Ever. Still, hopefully the rest of my sign-up is of high enough quality to warrant my acceptance into the RPG.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Scar) Dante, Human/Elf Warrior: Accepted, under the condition that you tell me how much fruit and what and a rough idea of how much money... History isn't bad at all... though Dante's parents were kind of cruel... orphans are trained as warriors becuase they have no family and therefore have no family to lose them if they die in battle...

Scar

Hadouken!
Well...I can't really tell you how much money he has because I'm not sure what the currency of this world is and how much it's worth when compared to, for example, US Currency. In proportion, though, he's probably carrying with him about 200 dollars. Enough to restock on food a few times, in other words. As for the food itself, he's probably got enough to last him about five days depending on how carefully he rations it.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Scar, please try to understand why I am asking you this, everyone has and EXACT inventory, your estimate is good enough for the money, but there needs to be an exact amout of food, because there aren't stores in the desert or forest. Also five days worth of food, in fruit, is a little hard to cram in a backpack with all that other stuff... so please, how much fruit and what kind?

(Charmed Band-o) Kaya, Half-Vampire Entertainer: Accepted, some how I missed your post... sorrry...

Last edited: