• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elemental Storm vs Project Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
646Kyurem-White-1.png

VS
pr.png

Rules:
1)All SPPF Clan War and regular rules apply
2)6 vs. 6 battles using standard BW OU rules, no unreleased DW pokemon. If you're not sure about this rule, ask someone!
3)3 war team members per clan. First clan to 2 wins is the victor.
4)Be respectful, no spamming, etc.
5)Post all battle results here.

Elemental Storm line-up:
-ShadowFox11 -lose-
-00swms
-bjarneos -lose

Project Retribution line-up:
- Panicles -win-
- Prohawk
- MagicMonkey -win-

There won't be matchups in this war, so battle whoever you can. Deadline is April 25th, 2012. I think you have enouph time, no? If unfinished by then, there will be no winner.

Congratulations Project Retribution!

Last edited:

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Ironic that this is your first war, ES. Someone's going to be sad... This is our first war, too. >:3

GL, guys!

lost cuz tenta has survived on me with one hp today and went ahead to burn and cuz two misses.

252 Atk Rock Gem Terrakion Stone Edge vs 252 HP/252 Def Reuniclus: 49.76% - 58.73%

you were at 51. odds are really against you

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.
um, yeah i woulda have foddered something lol. we both know that hax mattered greatly, admit it.

well k whatever

Did it? Reuniclus took out Heatran, Virizion. Mamo took out rachi, Kyurem took out Gyarados and the crit didnt matter. Your gyarados was at 68 percent while a Draco from a timid scarf Kyurem does 69-81 percent. You brought in heatran to die before stone edge miss, Kyurem and Mamo wouldve cleaned the rest up no problem. The misses just shortened the game.

But GG anyways.

00swms

Chaos Theory
Did it? Reuniclus took out Heatran, Virizion. Mamo took out rachi, Kyurem took out Gyarados and the crit didnt matter. Your gyarados was at 68 percent while a Draco from a timid scarf Kyurem does 69-81 percent. You brought in heatran to die before stone edge miss, Kyurem and Mamo wouldve cleaned the rest up no problem. The misses just shortened the game.

But GG anyways.

Okay the battle is over you guys we now stop talking about it and great job on your win.

Tenta is supposed to burn with scald, plus your terrakion wasnt scarfed, letting kyurem take it out anyways. I won against Shadowfox11 4-0

Replay of the battle can be found here: http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-PR-Panicles-HT-vs-Everlasting-Rainbro--2012-04-12
That was fast o_O

Hmm, do you Elemental Storm guys use clan tags or do I have to wade through the PO list to find you??

What he said. I am UK GMT, and will be active as possible this weekend post here or VM for specific time requests. I use the main PO server, and am [PR]magicmonkey.

bjarneos

naruto problems
^__^ Im always on smogon server (i cant on PO main server i need password and i dont know)
wow thats really a fast battle (not so fast *** my fastest battle 3 rounds was it )

Last edited:
^__^ Im always on smogon server (i cant on PO main server i need password and i dont know)
wow thats really a fast battle (not so fast *** my fastest battle 3 rounds was it )

If you add a fullstop to your name, you can get on without a password probably. Change your name a little with stops, caps and spaces, you ahould be able to find one without a password. Also are you avaiable now?

bjarneos

naruto problems
Yes and i see you on smogon server first i gonna change things but i sended prohawk a vm already

Lost vs magicmonkey (he have 13.. thats much)
5-0 right?
But he said 5 of them where UU

Last edited:
Last edited:

bjarneos

naruto problems
Oh ok but the war is already over

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
O.O

Those were easy wins. I still think hax had a factor, though. But that's the game. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.