• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elemental Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
And where is the war topic
THX i can battle
I just made it and the mods need to accept it, so for us Belgians I think it will be up tomorrow.

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
Name - prodigy,black YoLo
5th gen FC - 1550 0324 0061
4th gen FC - 3869 3324 2964
PO name - i do not know what that is
Referrer - nobody
Preferred division - FIRE
Rate your battling skills (1-10) - 7-10

Last edited:

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Nya, another Fire. Not that I have anything against fire, but...
Welcome.

AW, THANK GOD YOU FOUND A WAR. This will make us more known, bring more members, then maybe we'll be ranked higher, in our quest to be the very best.

Last edited:

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
Nya, another Fire. Not that I have anything against fire, but...
Welcome.

AW, THANK GOD YOU FOUND A WAR. This will make us more known, bring more members, then maybe we'll be ranked higher, in our quest to be the very best.
Ofc I did, you can trust me Silver ;D

life207

The Fire Menace
^It would be my rank. Torchic Rank. :3

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Nya, another update from meh!

I will be updating for new clan ideas, gladly taking suggestions.

Last edited:

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
Is it too late to join the war? I made an OU team.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Yes. So, this weekend I will not be here. Nobody kill each other, and please, PLEASE, follow the rules.

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
How does one kill someone over the Internet? Don't worry, we'll behave.

My brother exited PO before I finished saving my OU team, so I need to remake it. Oh well.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Nya. People need to post, we need to be more active, and most importantly, RECRUIT. Everyone is a recruiter, and I will find a reward for those who recruit alot. KGO

bjarneos

naruto problems
HMmmmm sry i cant ask normallly i do it after the battle but im winning 6-2 then they do forfeit . thats why i have 1146 my personal record with standard OU :)

EDIT: HATE VOLCORONA by him i have 1102

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
AW will teach me the art of cmopetetive battling, so I can take on battle-requests frmo people too

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Nya. I'm serious. I'll sound like a teacher here for a moment, so:

HOMEWORK: RECRUIT AT LEAST 1 PERSON. DEAD SERIOUS.

bjarneos

naruto problems

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Then tell him to post. Or he isn't part of this.
But seriously, we need more people. This is why some clans die. In my eyes, we are only 3 weeks old and on the brink of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.