• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elemental Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

life207

The Fire Menace
I'm not the most post-ive person, but. Its because I have nothing to post.
Which is why I have bad news.
I'm really close to erasing my White. :$ Or selling it.
My old clan is getting back together, and they want me to join up again.

life207

The Fire Menace
I'm not the most post-ive person, but. Its because I have nothing to post.
Which is why I have bad news.
I'm really close to erasing my White. :$ Or selling it.
My old clan is getting back together, and they want me to join up again.

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
I don't know if it's just me, but it looks like you posted the same message twice.

bjarneos

naruto problems
^__^ yeah i see it to
And thunder he post here already look to the clan pages
its page 3

EDIT for here down: oh ok

Last edited:

life207

The Fire Menace
Ya sorry. I clicked post, but it double posted. And when I try to delete it, the page doesn't load. :s

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Yeah, it does that. I'm guessing you're using 3DS, since it won't delete...

And oh well, it's not like this clan will last much longer. We're nearly dead.

Name - ^
5th gen FC - in sig
4th gen FC - ^
PO name - Meliekpi or anything similar to that
Referrer - me (does that mean i did my homework silver?)
Preferred division - the one with the least members
Rate your battling skills (1-10) - 7.6248582910482348599999999999999999999999

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
Pie! You're here!
Ninetails! You're back!
Zero! You're leaving?
Silver! The clan won't die. I won't let it. I'll do something to keep it alive. I just don't know what that is, yet. Oh! I know someone I can recruit! :D

bjarneos

naruto problems
Sry for saying this but i heard my great tutor ( he learned to make teams) again in the other clan is and its another leader Aenea and i like to stay with my tutor in a clan again.

I Go but i hope we stay friends
I think 2 days about this it was very very hard its only 0.02 % more that i want to go there .
Very sry for this.

^Will say i leave this clan

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
FIRST OF ALL
I'm back from my little trip to the beach.
I don't know if my devision has the least members but I claim pie, nuff said.
And school starts tomorrow so less activity :p

AuraWarior

Knight of the old

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sorry for inactivity. My social life is reborn!

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
i have edited my first post my 5th gen friend code was added

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
We have testing at my school. It's pretty easy so far. In one of the questions, it actually said "totally swank." LAWL

The clan is quiet now. I see no reason why a person can't go on for a few minutes and say something, even with school.

We have testing at my school. It's pretty easy so far. In one of the questions, it actually said "totally swank." LAWL

The clan is quiet now. I see no reason why a person can't go on for a few minutes and say something, even with school.

lol you must be in 10th grade and in Cali cuz my English CST had a question that said the exact same thing xD

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
lol you must be in 10th grade and in Cali cuz my English CST had a question that said the exact same thing xD

Yes, I am! It was hilarious! "The underground palace was totally swank." LOL ROFL LMAO So what did you think of the test? I thought it was pretty easy, but there was a lot of reading.

The CST's are generally pretty easy. I just thought some of the questions were odd and i hate the passages; there's always too much and I bore easily d:

Status
Not open for further replies.