• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elemental Strike vs Pokeguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
Okay. Since everything is going a bit slow, I have made/will make some of the following changes:

- I switched AnakBae for TurboPieFire.

- If ysmr97 and I don't finish our battle by February 20, 2013 12:01 PM. I am on everyday from 3:00 PM to 10:30 PM so this shall be enough time. I will not be moving the date/time.

- I will also be putting due date on this war. February 25, 2013 should give everyone enough time to finish up there battles.

If someone is not available or hasn't been on / both opponents are gone, I will judge that by award that battler, that has the latest activity, with the win. If a war members need to be subbed out, post it on the thread. I am not a mind-reader and will not go through all the posts on your guild's thread just to find it. If you have any questions feel free to PM/VM me.

Last edited:

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Hey so is it cool if someone swaps out for zone since he hasn't been on since like the 5th? I really want to battle in this war.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Yes, Zone can switch out. We need to decide who tho.... Unfortunately, so many members decide te b inactive :(

This may be a default win for u. I'll post if it is tomorrow.

~

Soul, wenever ur on i am pretty much good. Over the wkend?

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
I believe Beet wins in activity so it is 2-0 now and today is the last day for the war so PG make something happen or you will lose

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Ugh... I can battle today. Soulmuse, where you at!? LOL

Unfortunately, I don't think our clan has enough activity to win, even if I beat SoulMuse...

I'll get my battle in and see what's up.

I'm sorry for this half-as* war... Hopefully we can rematch.

Congratulations, Elemental Strike!

I am declaring defeat because of inactivity... PG needs to get our act together. This wasn't really a war on our part, so I apologize... Our members are not so active so it's a problem.

Great job ES!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
Thanks Chapter of Charizard and Congratz to my Clan.

So with that mods can now close this.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Definitely. You can expect a great comeback! XD We barely even battled in this war. If it were a real war we woodve lost once and then been like: Ahhhh! OMG, fall back were going to die!

lol

Great job ES, and bring it next time PG!!!

We're done with the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.