• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elemental Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamy

Guys, I'm thinking of leaving the clan and getting out of the clan aspect for good. I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but I feel it is inevitable.

Nick, I'll let you know by the end of the day what I've decided.

It's nothing personal, it just feels like it's the right thing for me to do at this time.

Edit: As of now I am officially bowing out of the clan, it was fun guys, you will all be missed. I wish you guys the best of luck and I am proud to have been a part of it. It's time that I venture off seeking riches in distant lands and I can only do that on my own.

Sorry to bail on you Nick, I'm sure you will be able to easily find someone to take over my position.

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Bye Coyote you will be missed cant really say you will find a better place then this but I hope you do in your time on serebii.

Zilla is kind of right as of right now it is me Anak Turbo Revnege Zilla Beet and Agito and Muse when ever he comes back. I am kind of fine with this group of people as of right now. Serebii isnt all that activity at the moment and we could be a lot worse but I believe that we can hold off with this group of people until we can get some more activity.

That being said what would you guys like to see more of in this clan so we can make our stay here better.

Make a list please

Oh and I am working for people to war

Zilla we have a new xat chat if you dont already have it

Jinvaani

Edit: As of now I am officially bowing out of the clan, it was fun guys, you will all be missed. I wish you guys the best of luck and I am proud to have been a part of it. It's time that I venture off seeking riches in distant lands and I can only do that on my own.

Farewell my friend... until we meet again ;)

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
As of now I am officially bowing out of the clan, it was fun guys, you will all be missed. I wish you guys the best of luck and I am proud to have been a part of it. It's time that I venture off seeking riches in distant lands and I can only do that on my own.

I hope you do well on your journey and don't come back hurt like me haha. You will be missed

On another topic, I guess we can forget about the art for awhile since Serebii is pretty dead as you did say. Still would like to maintain some bit of cleaness tho so I'll probably work on the War post.

Last edited:

AnakBaé

Guys, I'm thinking of leaving the clan and getting out of the clan aspect for good. I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but I feel it is inevitable.

Nick, I'll let you know by the end of the day what I've decided.

It's nothing personal, it just feels like it's the right thing for me to do at this time.

Sorry to bail on you Nick, I'm sure you will be able to easily find someone to take over my position.
See ya bro :[ wish u luck
We really need to work on a comeback here guys seriously :D
Man, good thing that you're already back on your feet. If not, I couldn't imagine what will happen to this paradise.
Serebii isnt all that activity at the moment and we could be a lot worse but I believe that we can hold off with this group of people until we can get some more activity.

That being said what would you guys like to see more of in this clan so we can make our stay here better.

Make a list please

Oh and I am working for people to war

Zilla we have a new xat chat if you dont already have it
list of what? mastahh

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
I'm probably going to change my name so I'll tell you what I change it to when I do.

AnakBaé

Heyyyyyy take a look at this new Mewtwo form!!!!:

mewtwoform.jpg

mewtwoform2th.jpg
cookie-monster-wtf-this_130497604469.jpg

Turpoo

S|utbro
Bye Coyote :/ :( Sad we didn't get that close :/

Also that new Mewtwo form I think is fake, the art just doesn't look right also it is BUTT Fugly. Don't forget the think that is a magazine and releases Pokemon is The CoroCoro(or whatever it is) and that is like once a month I think... But who knows it could be real, but it is dang ugly.

Last edited:

Out On a Whim-sicott

Professional Trader
Hey guys its been a long time. Sorry for the long absense. Came back to see sentient dragons disbanded which is too bad but good luck with the new guild ! :)

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Hey guys what do you guys want to do this weekend. I call a small ou tounrey

Also trying to fix the xat chat. Also the banners will ready Sunday night

Last edited:

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja
i know my stay at the clan was... well... i didn't do anything. i thought i could do this and keep up on my all A's in school, but i've just never had the time to come on here. maybe later when things get a little more settled i will come back, but for now i'm going to leave, as the clan didn't really ever see me. Until my life gets chill, see ya.

Turpoo

S|utbro
i know my stay at the clan was... well... i didn't do anything. i thought i could do this and keep up on my all A's in school, but i've just never had the time to come on here. maybe later when things get a little more settled i will come back, but for now i'm going to leave, as the clan didn't really ever see me. Until my life gets chill, see ya.

Bye :/ Shame that some people are leaving.

Also that ugly Mew thingy was officially announced... Surprisingly I actually like it and I think it is a little bit cute...
[video=youtube;vk_YC0MXJ-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vk_YC0MXJ-0[/video]

AnakBaé

^
The thing is, why did they have to attach its tail to the head?! The head is too damn big, which makes this form looks more like a giant living sperm.
They should've added more bulk to its body, so it will look more like this dude:
super+boo+gohan.png

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Hey guys I made a team that for some reason is coming up as Uber even though all of the pokemon are OU. Ditto, starmie, Landorus, latios, lucario, and volcarona. Horrible team but like I said it's coming up as Uber. Any speculation as to why?

Status
Not open for further replies.