• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elemental Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Somehow I doubt that nick. Besides I have plenty of backup plans.

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Turbo and I are done with our matches. Lol dragons OP

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
hey gus can i offer a suggestion.can we put the xat link on the op so people wont have to ask for it(by people i mean me).so with that note can somebody give me the xat link turbo gave me the link but now its not showing for some reason.

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Hey so are we allowed to modify our teams in the tourney between battles? Like are we allowed to change up our Pokemon's moves?
Also are we allowed to use ubers?

Dreamy

I was wondering the same thing Beet, have to let Nick make that call, it's fine with me either way.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Hey so are we allowed to modify our teams in the tourney between battles? Like are we allowed to change up our Pokemon's moves?
Also are we allowed to use ubers?

Ubers are not allowed, otherwise I would be killing all of you with a Mewtwo. Otherwise, I have no clue.

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Ubers are not allowed, otherwise I would be killing all of you with a Mewtwo. Otherwise, I have no clue.

Thank god. Lol that's the main reason why i was wondering. I saw on bulbapedia that sabrina had a mewtwo and I was like.... O.O

Jinvaani

Here's a match preview of me vs Nick -

[video=youtube;khBqnSpGoTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khBqnSpGoTE[/video]

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
I will give it to you Draco and cant wait Revenge
and yes you can switch pokemon

Well spoke to soon lost to Revenge 4-0 then he sweeped me 6-0 water vs ground not a good match up

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Hey guys I know we are doing the tourney but if we can also do some in clan battling with each other so people can rank up that would be great

Nasus

Your name:Nasus
Your rank:First
Who you battle:Nick
Win or lose:Lose
Score:3-0
comments:gg

Your name:Nasus
Your rank:First
Who you battle:Nick
Win or lose:Win
Score:2-0